alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
hi I have a problem with the translation, I don't have it at all, only Japanese characters are displayed, and the language change in the launcher doesn't do anything
Last I checked, it's using an internet based auto translator, so check your internet connection. If you have a connection when you check, check to make sure your system isn't blocking it with a firewall.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Decensor on the females is working, but I can't select any of the male decensors from the dropdown in creator - plus...no balls XD

Plugin is set to generate some. Any ideas? Looks like males are being rendered as futa, maybe?

erm.png

Last edited:

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
It's not in the ScrewThisNoise page, Beceus, it's in the japanese modding . Finally found it. Thanks for the tip.

You need and the accompanying zipmods. Then configure it on the in-game plugin settings screen. Just tested it and it's working.
Thanks, I had the zipmods but without the selector as I assumed it's already part of the repack. It works now.

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
That said, I think I must have made about twenty girls on just on my own. *checks chara folder* Okay, fuck. Currently I have forty-three girls and three guys and I've deleted some, too.

So yeah. Lockown will probably have me at 12k cards just on my own at this rate :ROFLMAO:
Dude, your realistic chars looked really good. 2nd and 3rd one looks the best tho haha.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrWrongtubes

Zoekz

Jan 7, 2018
Where do we get mods for HoneySelect 2? And are the mods from the privous game compatible?

Navrigerator

Jan 8, 2019
does anyone know how to get to configuration window with disable shadow option on it? sometimes i got that option before starting the game, but i don't know how to get that configuration window

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Is this the better version to get than the first one outside of mods?

_Tokoyami

Aug 22, 2019
Hey guys, tried the bugfix, the update, but im stuck on the Illusion logo and nothing happens anyone have a solution ?

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Is there any mod or a config that prevents the character card list to refresh each time you load/save/delete a character? For instance, if I have 100 cards and I scroll down in the creator to delete character number 50-51, once I delete number 50, the slider moves the list to the beginning. So I'm forced once again to scroll to the middle.
I'd like to check the bulk of cards posted earlier (1000s of them), so having such config would help a lot.

Reactions: lifemare

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
Trying to make natural-looking women and girls is my thing. Here's a couple I made:

View attachment 685820 View attachment 685821 View attachment 685825 View attachment 685826 View attachment 685827

Now I'm trying my hand at making models base on real people, or character from TV/Film. My attempt at Dany from GoT:

View attachment 685828

Then, if you're a bit smart with your scene-setting (character lights, spotlights, sky colour etc.) You can make pretty realistic-looking people. With jiggly boobies.
View attachment 685834
Enjoy! :)
I've been genuinely impressed by what you are showing us, Mr. Wrong; perhaps I should refer to you as just Tube.

Could you share some tips on how you make your characters? Their facial structures are genuinely interesting to me. However what most interestes me is your make-up configurations, I have no idea how to make them so soft. I do not kid when I say I thought some had actual shadows from the depth of their eyes, which is something I wish to do.

Reactions: MrWrongtubes
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes