alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hi,
Sideloader Modpack is (to make it short) the folder where all the mods are, from customization to accessories.
If you play only the main game you don't need the studio mods.
[They are much bigger cause they include a ton of accessories for creating custom environments and situations.]
You can still play the Studio this way, but you will be limited to the original game assets.

+ If you, 4 example, load a downloaded pose in the studio with modded stuff in it, I'm 90% sure the game will render it anyway (happened to me in the past) due to the info inside the png file you load, only you won't be able to find them in your inventory for further use. this apply to the chars as well.
That depends on the mod format. Zipmods will be in the sideloader while .dll mods will be in BepInEx.

Reactions: SardanticDecay

Braydox21

Nov 5, 2018
Looking at the ss doesn't feel like an improvement from the previous games... and its just me or are the images from AI-Shoujo?

yeah you'd thinkl the sequel would improve but those character models look exactly the same. i'm rather disappointed to be honest i mean how great would it be to models on the level of the better studio FOW projects

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
Some of my ai shoujo cards can't be read
They probably contain modded attributes that aren't compatible with HS2. If you have both games installed, try stripping the characters you want to export of all extras in AIS first. Check out or the .

On the contrary within the game AI Shoujo with or without game cheats, one never needs to build a house to finish the game task requirements. At the beginning of the game you are forced to fish and cook over an open fire, beyond that you are awarded a place to stay by the merchant. Free home beginning of the game after leaving the beach landing point where you will later build a bridge to connect the game map. Crafting materials required for task completion are in the general vicinity of the required task. It is a survival game, not an adult vacation until MC finishes all tasks. BTW if you never build a house any AI girl in game will end up living at the ruins as there is plenty of everything there.

It all depends on the primary focus of one who plays the game. I personally hate collecting anything so I turn on the cheat that gives me 1000 of everything. I give the AI girl(s) the very best tools and very high intuition. I stock the food pantry with hundreds of cooked meals and ingredients, and fresh water at merchant house (consequently filling all game pantry) girls can cook and eat at merchants or ruins, bathe anywhere.

I have played the game many times with different scenario and prefer to have only one girl until all MC tasks are complete. Once all tasks are complete you can train a harem to your wildest desire to roam your mansion on Housing Island.

Only have one AI girl in game and she never wants to H? That is fine too. Give the merchant 600 point value more for the least expensive item she offers for sale. She will love you long time any time you ask.
I fail to see how that description makes AIS worth playing... I've deleted it after 15mins of exploration on a full save. HS is a superior game if you're looking for actual H.

Honestly don't get why people are complaining HS2 is just HS1 with AIS assets. HS1 was THE definitive harem game ever developed and tons of games on this site owe their existence to its StudioNeo. How can someone hold rebooting HS with better graphics is a bad move is mind-boggling. It's the very fact that it uses assets from a different game that allows you to enjoy having thousands of characters and 40GB of mods immediately available to you days after release.

Last edited:

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, as it's been said in this thread before, the game's futanari option only applies to a female player and the uncensor mod unfortunately doesn't work on it.

There is however a dildo accessory you can use and while it won't give you proper collisions and probably won't look amazing with fully zoomed in ultra graphics, hopefully it might provide a temporary work-around for those who enjoy this kink.

I've attached a coord with just the default dildo adjusted to position and another with a composite of accessories that might not look as realistic but should work on multiple positions where the default fails. Anyway, try it out and tweak it to your preference if you're interested. Import to \UserData\coordinate\female. Remember you can load the accessory into any character during an H-Scene, no need to go edit your cards.

EDIT: I'm playing on a potato and haven't tested these extensively, so i can't vouch for how good it will render on your setup. Do let me know if it works for you and if it looks decent.

Asetric

Aug 24, 2018
my question is

how far can u get rid of the hentai aspect?

can u make natural looking characters?

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
my question is

how far can u get rid of the hentai aspect?

can u make natural looking characters?
Trying to make natural-looking women and girls is my thing. Here's a couple I made:

HS2ChaF_20200607183631643.png HS2ChaF_20200604035353652.png HS2ChaF_20200602220704744.png HS2ChaF_20200530205142678.png HS2ChaF_20200603011501376.png

Now I'm trying my hand at making models base on real people, or character from TV/Film. My attempt at Dany from GoT:

HS2ChaF_20200607093233107.png

Then, if you're a bit smart with your scene-setting (character lights, spotlights, sky colour etc.) You can make pretty realistic-looking people. With jiggly boobies.
20200604163406848.png
Enjoy! :)

Last edited:

Beceus

Jan 13, 2020
So, as it's been said in this thread before, the game's futanari option only applies to a female player and the uncensor mod unfortunately doesn't work on it.
There is another mod on the Reapck creators page that 'fixes' it, as in adds uncensor options to choose. Then you can set the uncensors you want for female genitals, male genitals and an extra option for futanari.

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
There is another mod on the Reapck creators page that 'fixes' it, as in adds uncensor options to choose. Then you can set the uncensors you want for female genitals, male genitals and an extra option for futanari.
What? Where? I did not see that. Where is it?

SSSKKK000

Jul 15, 2019
I feel like there's something off with the performance.

Have a 6 - Core 4.2 GhZ i7, and a 1050ti 4GB Vram, 32 Ram

If I set the graphics to max and use the Nvidia Card, 30 - 40 FPS
If I set the game to lowest settings with the same card, 30 - 45 fps

If I use the INTEGRATED shitty graphics, I still get 30 fps on max, 35 on lowest.

What the fuck ???

• Haha
Reactions: Happy Potter

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
I feel like there's something off with the performance.

Have a 6 - Core 4.2 GhZ i7, and a 1050ti 4GB Vram, 32 Ram

If I set the graphics to max and use the Nvidia Card, 30 - 40 FPS
If I set the game to lowest settings with the same card, 30 - 45 fps

If I use the INTEGRATED shitty graphics, I still get 30 fps on max, 35 on lowest.

What the fuck ???
The latest repack has some performance issues, 1.2 runs like shit compared to the initial release. There's an issue with the jizz, so lower the setting for it and disable self shadows in-game, that should improve your performance until the legendary modders get it sorted.

Last edited:

log4242

Jan 2, 2018
I'm getting a ton of 'missing mod' notifications upon loading the regular game. Are these from mod conflicts in AIG characters in the chara folder, or is there some problem with my mod load-out?

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
I'm getting a ton of 'missing mod' notifications upon loading the regular game. Are these from mod conflicts in AIG characters in the chara folder, or is there some problem with my mod load-out?
Probably the AIG mods. Most of them aren't currently compatible. There's a log window open when you launch the game, that should point you in the right direction.

Reactions: log4242
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes