alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
so why does it allow them? they're actually not that excentric i just made the male character a bit smaller XD the girls were pretty much default, didn't make them smaller... i hardly used any values <0 or >100
mods, anything outside the 0 to 100 range is modded. Also, they tend to not do very well with collision in general, so sometimes only a small range inside 0 to 100 looks good.

Do we know when an uncensored version is out?
When they decide that Japan likes it enough to warrant an international release on Steam or similar platforms. It will never be uncensored otherwise except by mods, which are in 1.2 of the version here from what I read.

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
Is merge actually merging the faces or does it just take one face and slap it on? The faces in this game all look too similar to me.

Snogardragons

Apr 27, 2017
So, I messed with something, maybe the body scale, and it made the neck disturbingly long. So, be careful when messing with body sliders. Also, is there no creampie in this one? I know there was an option in the HS1.

S_Diamond_1

Mar 21, 2020
This is actually much better...
No time wasted travelling up and down the same pathway to gather materials to build a house for a girl, just to come back and find her peeing on the shore...:FacePalm:
On the contrary within the game AI Shoujo with or without game cheats, one never needs to build a house to finish the game task requirements. At the beginning of the game you are forced to fish and cook over an open fire, beyond that you are awarded a place to stay by the merchant. Free home beginning of the game after leaving the beach landing point where you will later build a bridge to connect the game map. Crafting materials required for task completion are in the general vicinity of the required task. It is a survival game, not an adult vacation until MC finishes all tasks. BTW if you never build a house any AI girl in game will end up living at the ruins as there is plenty of everything there.

It all depends on the primary focus of one who plays the game. I personally hate collecting anything so I turn on the cheat that gives me 1000 of everything. I give the AI girl(s) the very best tools and very high intuition. I stock the food pantry with hundreds of cooked meals and ingredients, and fresh water at merchant house (consequently filling all game pantry) girls can cook and eat at merchants or ruins, bathe anywhere.

I have played the game many times with different scenario and prefer to have only one girl until all MC tasks are complete. Once all tasks are complete you can train a harem to your wildest desire to roam your mansion on Housing Island.

Only have one AI girl in game and she never wants to H? That is fine too. Give the merchant 600 point value more for the least expensive item she offers for sale. She will love you long time any time you ask.

Reactions: Misguided/Entity

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey guys, I can't seem to connect to the network to use the HS or AI downloader, what did I miss?
View attachment 684572
It is geo blocked so that it is only accessible by Japanese players, a VPN will solve the issue until they figure out how to block fake Japanese connections like that, which I know no way of except blocking VPNs in general. Not a good idea since some use VPNs for security and to hide the fact that they are playing a hentai game.

KayDraemon

Jun 1, 2017
VPN is your best friend!!! Set to the Red Sun Country!!! ;)
It is geo blocked so that it is only accessible by Japanese players, a VPN will solve the issue until they figure out how to block fake Japanese connections like that, which I know no way of except blocking VPNs in general. Not a good idea since some use VPNs for security and to hide the fact that they are playing a hentai game.
Thanks for the quick replies!!

Reactions: alex2011

dsouliv03

Feb 13, 2018
can u help me , im stuck at tutorial phase in manage characters i cant next and get back either

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
On the contrary within the game AI Shoujo with or without game cheats, one never needs to build a house to finish the game task requirements. At the beginning of the game you are forced to fish and cook over an open fire, beyond that you are awarded a place to stay by the merchant. Free home beginning of the game after leaving the beach landing point where you will later build a bridge to connect the game map. Crafting materials required for task completion are in the general vicinity of the required task. It is a survival game, not an adult vacation until MC finishes all tasks. BTW if you never build a house any AI girl in game will end up living at the ruins as there is plenty of everything there.

It all depends on the primary focus of one who plays the game. I personally hate collecting anything so I turn on the cheat that gives me 1000 of everything. I give the AI girl(s) the very best tools and very high intuition. I stock the food pantry with hundreds of cooked meals and ingredients, and fresh water at merchant house (consequently filling all game pantry) girls can cook and eat at merchants or ruins, bathe anywhere.

I have played the game many times with different scenario and prefer to have only one girl until all MC tasks are complete. Once all tasks are complete you can train a harem to your wildest desire to roam your mansion on Housing Island.

Only have one AI girl in game and she never wants to H? That is fine too. Give the merchant 600 point value more for the least expensive item she offers for sale. She will love you long time any time you ask.
Oohhh, shut up. It was a joke about the peeing spot, can't you get it?
cheers :p

Ayamhijauuu

Jun 7, 2020
Guys, what is sideloader modpack? Is it additional costume? There is 2 version, 1 for studio which is 38 gb and others is 4 gb. If i only play the main game do i download only the 4 gb one?

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Guys, what is sideloader modpack? Is it additional costume? There is 2 version, 1 for studio which is 38 gb and others is 4 gb. If i only play the main game do i download only the 4 gb one?
Hi,
Sideloader Modpack is (to make it short) the folder where all the mods are, from customization to accessories.
If you play only the main game you don't need the studio mods.
[They are much bigger cause they include a ton of accessories for creating custom environments and situations.]
You can still play the Studio this way, but you will be limited to the original game assets.

+ If you, 4 example, load a downloaded pose in the studio with modded stuff in it, I'm 90% sure the game will render it anyway (happened to me in the past) due to the info inside the png file you load, only you won't be able to find them in your inventory for further use. this apply to the chars as well.

Last edited:

venomless

Jun 8, 2018
Anyone knows what the "Special" Futanari button in Character creation does? What can you do with it?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes