Jim Kwon

Jul 17, 2018
Is it normal for some clothes textures (normally lingeries) to be rendered like this?
They have these strange light dots patterns that have the same size in whatever zoom level you are looking at, making them specially ugly when looking from far away (second image).
I just want to know if it's intrinsic of the illusion engine or if there is something I can do on my end to fix it, since I also had this problem in HS 1 (I dont remember if I had it in SBPR too) but never bothered to ask about. I remember having render problems in other games like Minecraft and being able to fix it by messing with some graphics settings, was wondering if there is a similar solution here.
Thanks and sorry if it has been asked already, it's kinda hard to search for it.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Is it normal for some clothes textures (normally lingeries) to be rendered like this?
They have these strange light dots patterns that have the same size in whatever zoom level you are looking at, making them specially ugly when looking from far away (second image).
I just want to know if it's intrinsic of the illusion engine or if there is something I can do on my end to fix it, since I also had this problem in HS 1 (I dont remember if I had it in SBPR too) but never bothered to ask about. I remember having render problems in other games like Minecraft and being able to fix it by messing with some graphics settings, was wondering if there is a similar solution here.
Thanks and sorry if it has been asked already, it's kinda hard to search for it.
I can't be certain, but I assumed it was a quirk of the engine. It only seems to apply in the creator to items that are lacy, but you'll see the same dots on many of the clothes if you apply wetness, too. Not sure if there's a fix, but I'd like to know, too :)

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
There is another mod on the Reapck creators page that 'fixes' it, as in adds uncensor options to choose. Then you can set the uncensors you want for female genitals, male genitals and an extra option for futanari.
Demosaic has no such option and there's no individual mod links on the HS2 BR site.

FieneCanaria

Aug 6, 2017
did anyone have links for HS2 BR update from r1 to r1.1 ? i only had r1.1 to r1.2 update and r1.2 hotfix , therefore i can't update the game because i need to update to r1.1 1st , otherwise i need to redownload the whole game again...

27X

Oct 30, 2019
turn antialiasing off. all of it. every mod, and in the ini as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: lifemare

Jim Kwon

Jul 17, 2018
I can't be certain, but I assumed it was a quirk of the engine. It only seems to apply in the creator to items that are lacy, but you'll see the same dots on many of the clothes if you apply wetness, too. Not sure if there's a fix, but I'd like to know, too :)
Thanks for the reply. I've been messing with the Nvidia Control Panel settings but with no success. Thanks to you and some youtubers I watched playing the game, I now know this is a common problem and not a video card/driver/settings problem on my end. In one video the player even said that at least the textures' resolutions are way better now than in previous games and that he didn't like that 'checkboard effect'.

turn antialising off. all of it. every mod, and in the ini as well.
Thank you, can you help me in doing that? There are only 3 .ini files in the game folder: AutoTranslatorConfig.ini; doorstop_config.ini; and browscap.ini, and none of them seem to be related to graphic settings. The closest I could find is UserData\config\system.xml, but it contains only the settings that can be changed in game, so no antialiasing option there.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
yeah you'd thinkl the sequel would improve but those character models look exactly the same. i'm rather disappointed to be honest i mean how great would it be to models on the level of the better studio FOW projects
Ai Shoujo level is definitely an improvement over HS1 level.

how are there already 12k character cards?
Because somebody has way too much freaking time on their hands and spends it all on making characters for HS2, not that I'm complaining, that's actually a good thing from a game perspective.

Because HS2 uses Ai Shoujo as a base so can use all of its cards.
Not certain of this, but it sounds like these might be 12k cards created specifically using HS2, which is insane in the time the game has been out. The wording just seems to make it sound like that.

my question is

how far can u get rid of the hentai aspect?

can u make natural looking characters?
Pretty close to realistic, though the hentai aspect is literally all this game has.

I feel like there's something off with the performance.

Have a 6 - Core 4.2 GhZ i7, and a 1050ti 4GB Vram, 32 Ram

If I set the graphics to max and use the Nvidia Card, 30 - 40 FPS
If I set the game to lowest settings with the same card, 30 - 45 fps

If I use the INTEGRATED shitty graphics, I still get 30 fps on max, 35 on lowest.

What the fuck ???
I had this reversal problem on Ai Shoujo, it's confusing as hell. It throws every logical conclusion out the window.

still hoping for illusion makes game like this for android
It would take up your entire storage and maybe even be too big for that.

Reactions: Braydox21

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
how are there already 12k character cards?
There's a lot of duplicates. Some psychopath has posted the same girl like thirty times with slightly different haircuts.

That said, I think I must have made about twenty girls just on my own. *checks chara folder* Okay, fuck. Currently I have forty-three girls and three guys and I've deleted some, too.

So yeah. Lockown will probably have me at 12k cards just on my own at this rate :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Wents

Jul 15, 2018
hi I have a problem with the translation, I don't have it at all, only Japanese characters are displayed, and the language change in the launcher doesn't do anything

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
There is another mod on the Reapck creators page that 'fixes' it, as in adds uncensor options to choose. Then you can set the uncensors you want for female genitals, male genitals and an extra option for futanari.
It's not in the ScrewThisNoise page, Beceus, it's in the japanese modding . Finally found it. Thanks for the tip.

What? Where? I did not see that. Where is it?
You need and the accompanying Then configure it on the in-game plugin settings screen. Just tested it and it's working.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
It's not in the ScrewThisNoise page, Beceus, it's in the japanese modding . Finally found it. Thanks for the tip.

You need and the accompanying zipmods. Then configure it on the in-game plugin settings screen. Just tested it and it's working.
Can I confirm the file path the zipmods are going into, please? I've pasted them into the abdata\chara folder and the selector IS working and enabled, I just have no decensor options to select and now models have absolutely nothing between their legs lol

I've done summat wrong. Halp, please!

nashorn95z

Jan 26, 2019
Can I confirm the file path the zipmods are going into, please? I've pasted them into the abdata\chara folder and the selector IS working and enabled, I just have no decensor options to select and now models have absolutely nothing between their legs lol

I've done summat wrong. Halp, please!
You have to put the zipmods in the mods folder in HoneySelect2 folder

Reactions: MrWrongtubes
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes