OtakuSwift

Jan 20, 2022
Howdy, humble denizens of the internet.

I would like to use Don Corneo from FF7 as the male character, but would honestly settle for a kind of fat guy. The default guy is too childish and pretty, and the dude I downloaded has a 6+2 pack that I can't seem to get rid of. When I try to make a fat guy, it looks very strange and misshapen.

Any help with a Don Corneo card, or just a fat otaku lookin' dude would be much appreciated. I seek representation :)

Jamadison826

Oct 14, 2022
Hi! So far almost everything has worked fine for me but I've encountered an unexpected issue. When entering events with two girls, either the camera or positioning of the two girls is off, or the girls models are on top of each other. If I try to initiate a threesome during these events, the game continues to run properly but I'm met with a white screen regardless. Does anyone have any idea what the cause could be?

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Howdy, humble denizens of the internet.

I would like to use Don Corneo from FF7 as the male character, but would honestly settle for a kind of fat guy. The default guy is too childish and pretty, and the dude I downloaded has a 6+2 pack that I can't seem to get rid of. When I try to make a fat guy, it looks very strange and misshapen.

Any help with a Don Corneo card, or just a fat otaku lookin' dude would be much appreciated. I seek representation :)
Is this any good?

Fbbfun

Oct 10, 2019
Can Someone point me to a good guide to how animate scenes in HS2? i have all mods but i have no idea how to animate character doing something or else in Studio Neo. Can please someone help me? in PM also.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Can Someone point me to a good guide to how animate scenes in HS2? i have all mods but i have no idea how to animate character doing something or else in Studio Neo. Can please someone help me? in PM also.
I suggest looking at the Studio (and Chara Maker) help guide thread
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/

That has a lot of useful information.

I've also found that examining other people's animated Scenes can help.

Reactions: turbojoe and Mr-Fox

DrWho345

Apr 7, 2020
I only do that now after learning the hard way :(

Some suggested places to find crads etc
Discord Illusion server and Bepis db are the best ones in my mind
Both cover various Illusion games but split them. They have Cards and Scenes. Discord also has Mods.
Kenzato Booru has a lot of cards & scenes. It is pretty slow and I can't find how to limit searches to particular games. Still useful though.
Yuki Portal (Japanese) has cards, scenes, Mods, etc some of which don't feature elsewhere.
Arca Live (Korean) has a combined thread for HS2, HS1, AI and RG which can be a bit confusing, but it also has items that don't appear elsehwere
Illusion Booru also has cards but doesn't separate by game. It is normally possible to search with +HS2 or +AI to find the relevant ones though.
Thanks for all the help. Is there any program/way that exists that can change cards from older versions of the game to the new version? I found a bunch of old one’s but they are from I think the Fakku version like HS2, don’t think DX existed at the time.

Also is there anything in R11, that potentially improves the cumflation part? I know in 9 and 10 you could turn that on, and modify it as you play by assigning keys, is there an easier way, or a better mod?

OtakuSwift

Jan 20, 2022
Is this any good?
Hell yeah, quite excellent. Much more hair than I was expecting, but not a bad thing, was hoping for an ugly bastard vibe anyhow.

Many thanks, good sir.

This alternate timeline is about to get Donned on.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I found a comment on here that helped me animate Blend Shapes, link
But, they are not interpolating. As in, the blend shapes snap into place the instant the keyframe is passed in the timeline while playing the clip, even though it says what I'm assuming is a typo of "interpolable" in this screenshot.
1668614084838.png
Do any of you know what I'm missing to get this to work properly?
Will reply with an answer if I get one on the discord.
On this note...is there a better way to find out things like this without bothering other people?? Google is reeeeaaally unhelpful when it comes to HS2 animation

EDIT: Answer here: https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r10-illusion.53457/post-9447034

Last edited:
Reactions: Tressk and Sepheyer

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thanks for all the help. Is there any program/way that exists that can change cards from older versions of the game to the new version? I found a bunch of old one’s but they are from I think the Fakku version like HS2, don’t think DX existed at the time.

Also is there anything in R11, that potentially improves the cumflation part? I know in 9 and 10 you could turn that on, and modify it as you play by assigning keys, is there an easier way, or a better mod?
Maybe you mean HS1 cards, unfortunately they aren´t compatible with HS2 / AIShoujo.

There is a Plugin named "Cum On", but I lost the original link.
View attachment CumOn.7z

Last edited:
Reactions: GlacierC

2tyco

Nov 16, 2022
I will appreciate if some one can help me answering the below questions:

Any way or mod to replace the HS2 VR controllers by a hand to be able to touch? (similar Koikatsu)
Also when I play on HS2 VR, girls skins are way too bright if the map have a window or is getting sunlight, any recommendations?

1668617030362.png
I'm a new user and this site is awesome.

Feb 3, 2022
The skin being wet and dirty is inevitable process from changing shader. Just save the change and reload it.
If the card looks like the example below, probably bcs that card is using Hanmen's next gen skin shader and Graphic Mod.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All of my cards that using Hanmen's next gen skin shader using brighter color in the color pallet, so in the basic graphic configuration, they looks almost like shining.
So you might need to configure the graphic setting using Graphic Mod or DHH, depending your preference.

Unfortunately I'm not really playing the main game and lacking in knowledge of clothing modification/manipulation, I'm more into studio so I cant help you in this matter.

FYI, Hanmen's next gen skin shader requires Graphic Mod and it taxes your graphic card quite alot. So if you dont need or cant use it, use DHH and change the body shader at Material Editor.
I know it's been a long time since i posted, but I would just like to thank you for the reply. I will skip the Texture mod you mentioned as my computer wouldn't be able to handle it.

I appreciate the help. cheers! :)

Reactions: Mr-Fox
Feb 3, 2022
Question regarding Hairstyles.

how do you do like different colored bangs/strands of hair or maybe even like bleached tips? that kind of stuff. i'm sorry i don't know the names of these type of styling. I only know "haircut". lol.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Question regarding Hairstyles.

how do you do like different colored bangs/strands of hair or maybe even like bleached tips? that kind of stuff. i'm sorry i don't know the names of these type of styling. I only know "haircut". lol.
You can do different coloured back, bangs and side hair. You can also set roots, tips, etc different to the main for each and use mashes to pattern the main hair as well.

I posted a character card yesterday here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9402744 which did quite a few different things with the hair. But I'm a long way from being an expert on this.
Hope this helps.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
I found a comment on here that helped me animate Blend Shapes, link
But, they are not interpolating. As in, the blend shapes snap into place the instant the keyframe is passed in the timeline while playing the clip, even though it says what I'm assuming is a typo of "interpolable" in this screenshot.
View attachment 2173692
Do any of you know what I'm missing to get this to work properly?
Will reply with an answer if I get one on the discord.
On this note...is there a better way to find out things like this without bothering other people?? Google is reeeeaaally unhelpful when it comes to HS2 animation
I would like to point this out too.
In the VNGE tutorial video it animated well, but it doesnt seems work in HS2.
So I'd like to know too if there is a solution for this problem.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
Has anyone ever figured out how to keep the girls eyes open at all times during animations? Or are the eye animations directly linked to the animations themselves? And if so, is there a current way to edit animations? It takes a lot out of immersive when they close their eyes, especially when a lot of artists spend so much time making eyes look beautiful.

Aug 14, 2018
From my point of view the 2022-06-10 Optional Sideloader Modpack - Part Download (93GB) anonfile mirrors are down.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes