turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
From my point of view the 2022-06-10 Optional Sideloader Modpack - Part Download (93GB) anonfile mirrors are down.
If you look here the latest date of Sideloader Modpack Studio is 2022-11-17. Meanwhile the size is ~115 GB (R11).
You know that´s only for StudioNEO?

Imo the easiest way to reinstall this Modpack (if you don´t have it yet) is torrent download from .
Before starting the download deactivate the BetterRepack, so only download the Optional Modpack.
torrentR11-filelist.jpg

Reactions: 01234 and Mr-Fox

Aug 14, 2018
If you look here the latest date of Sideloader Modpack Studio is 2022-11-17. Meanwhile the size is ~115 GB (R11).
You know that´s only for StudioNEO?

Imo the easiest way to reinstall this Modpack (if you don´t have it yet) is torrent download from .
Before starting the download deactivate the BetterRepack, so only download the Optional Modpack.
View attachment 2177917
Hey turbojoe , thank you for your extensive and helpful answer! :)

I am actually settled with my HS2 and only noticed on the side, that the corresponding links were dead and wanted to report it, to give the person who uploads it visibility.
By the way I noticed that they seem to be working again, so perhaps I already reached everything I wanted to with my post.

But its answers like yours that keep this forum a helpful and nice environment, so have my like! :D(y)

Feb 3, 2022
You can do different coloured back, bangs and side hair. You can also set roots, tips, etc different to the main for each and use mashes to pattern the main hair as well.

I posted a character card yesterday here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9402744 which did quite a few different things with the hair. But I'm a long way from being an expert on this.
Hope this helps.

Thank you. I'll mess around with those options.

I do have another customizer question: is there a way to save colors to use for different clothing parts? i find myself messing up and having all different parts not look the same. maybe there is an option for this?

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Thank you. I'll mess around with those options.

I do have another customizer question: is there a way to save colors to use for different clothing parts? i find myself messing up and having all different parts not look the same. maybe there is an option for this?
I think that is where the Colour Channels come into play. If you chose a colour, select a channel number from the dropdown. Click Sync to Channel. Then go to the other clothing item and set the dropdown to the same number and click Set from Channel.

Feb 3, 2022
I think that is where the Colour Channels come into play. If you chose a colour, select a channel number from the dropdown. Click Sync to Channel. Then go to the other clothing item and set the dropdown to the same number and click Set from Channel.
THANK YOU! :)

schlarb

Jan 5, 2019
I decided to look for mods on Pixiv, but it was just Chinese modders advertising pretty impressive paywalled outfits. Then you look at the Discord and half the public mods are random everyday props for the studio. Feels bad man.

I suppose there just aren't any more mod ecosystems out there. It's basically just what you can get on the Illusion Discord and then a bunch of Patreons and Fanboxes?

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I decided to look for mods on Pixiv, but it was just Chinese modders advertising pretty impressive paywalled outfits. Then you look at the Discord and half the public mods are random everyday props for the studio. Feels bad man.

I suppose there just aren't any more mod ecosystems out there. It's basically just what you can get on the Illusion Discord and then a bunch of Patreons and Fanboxes?
I don't think it is unreasonable to expect payment for hours and hours of work and effort. So if you really like what a creator makes, don't hesitate to join on patreon. You often get access to the entire library for a few dollars and can download everything, then you can unsubscribe. ;)

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020

Unfortunately, yes.
Thats just how things are when looking for mods for this game.

schlarb

Jan 5, 2019
I don't think it is unreasonable to expect payment for hours and hours of work and effort. So if you really like what a creator makes, don't hesitate to join on patreon. You often get access to the entire library for a few dollars and can download everything, then you can unsubscribe. ;)

Many of the Chinese creators on Pixiv seem to forgo subscriptions entirely and just charge premium prices directly per outfit which is much less convenient. I hope the hustle works out of them though.

I know you shouldn't expect Skyrim or Sims 4 levels of mod support for a Japanese Unity sex game from three years ago but I can't help but be disappointed by how vanilla much of the current output is. It's largely random assets or video game ports and more often than not, nothing particularly NSFW.

Unfortunately, yes.
Thats just how things are when looking for mods for this game.
Oh well. Just have to keep an eye out for whenever something cool pops up, then.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

McBaws

Apr 30, 2022
Hello again! Does anyone have the most recent version of the following zipmods:
[K1T0-K1TN] add to all types
amdmnm_tatoo
Kiana Gerrscher of the Void Set
com.boy2239socks and pants2
HoneySelect2_sYWcZSEP4g.png
I'm currently on R11

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Hello again! Does anyone have the most recent version of the following zipmods:
[K1T0-K1TN] add to all types
amdmnm_tatoo
Kiana Gerrscher of the Void Set
com.boy2239socks and pants2
View attachment 2180961
I'm currently on R11
Try updating with manager and select "experimental mode" in initSetting.exe
See what this gets you, then you can hunt down the rest on discord, F95 etc.

Reactions: McBaws

JacobWest2341

May 14, 2021
Sooo I downloaded the game from torrent, everything seems fine but i have the question that, Honey select takes time to load or is just me that is not loading or is being slow?

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Sooo I downloaded the game from torrent, everything seems fine but i have the question that, Honey select takes time to load or is just me that is not loading or is being slow?
It can take a while to load. Tips to shorten it are to place the game files in a directory path as high as possible and as short as possible, e.g. mine is D:\STNHS2DX11\
so its still meaningful but doesn't have lots of layers or a long name.

Reactions: Mr-Fox

JacobWest2341

May 14, 2021
First, Is already on an SSD, second I can try the directory path, but then again honey select haves a lot of mods soo maybe that is why it takes a while, im gonna download it again and try it again, but how do i do the directory stuff?

McBaws

Apr 30, 2022
Try updating with manager and select "experimental mode" in initSetting.exe
See what this gets you, then you can hunt down the rest on discord, F95 etc.
Thanks for the suggestion but unfortunately it didn't work. I'm currently trying to hunt down those zipmods individually.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
First, Is already on an SSD, second I can try the directory path, but then again honey select haves a lot of mods soo maybe that is why it takes a while, im gonna download it again and try it again, but how do i do the directory stuff?
Hi!
You can use "console" mode in startup to see in which part the program stalls. I had a problem with a particular mod in the past, so I disable it and Voilà. Do it and post the result so we can try to help you.

Reactions: Mr-Fox

ktclsm

Jul 19, 2021
Hi! ;-)
Does anyone know how to remove the black platform from under the feet, in the character creator?!

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes