Feb 3, 2022
Not sure what you mean with face different color: do you want a different color or do you have a card with different color and want to repair this?
Anyway this can be done in Material Editor Head, most effect you have with "Color" (above "Color13") and "Translucency".

Penis size look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r10-illusion.53457/post-7545439
Extremer settings may need adjustment in Better Penetration Plugin.

Card Request is here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-request-thread.115982/
Thank you. Sorry i wasn't clear enough on the first question, but you deciphered what i was trying to say. lol

thanks for the links.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thank you. Sorry i wasn't clear enough on the first question, but you deciphered what i was trying to say. lol

thanks for the links.
Now I found another helpful posting of Kaseijin in my "archive"
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8910607

and 2 "addons" https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8913135
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8913245

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
The last time I played this was version R4. Just dl'ed and installed R11 and now have both versions still on my drive. I see that there is a lot of new content in the User Data folder. So what specific files do I need to copy over to keep my progress, my 6 custom made girls and of course my own character as well?

Thanks
That´s a good idea - I always keep my old version alive as backup until the new install is running well.

Cuz your existing game version is very outdated you should only copy your MyMods folder (in mods, if existing) into the new install, afterthen copy your old UserData folder to the new version and only overwrite (if asked) if you had a newer file date - otherwise skip overwrite.
Only the save folder delete in new install and copy the save folder from R4 to R11. So you keep your old game achievements and progress.

VliXX

Jul 16, 2020
Hey guys.
I´ve got a problem. I cant end any scenes. When i click the end scene button in the bottom left corner nothing happens. i only can end it by the main menu. Does anyone has a solution for that problem?
Couldnt find anything on internet.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I experienced a similar problem at one stage, but then it went away. Sorry, but I can't remember how I solved and I'm not sure I did. I think it was a particular release I experienced the problem with. It was before v10 or v11 so not recently. If you aren't using the latest v11 I would suggest switching to it. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Reactions: Mr-Fox

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey guys.
I´ve got a problem. I cant end any scenes. When i click the end scene button in the bottom left corner nothing happens. i only can end it by the main menu. Does anyone has a solution for that problem?
Couldnt find anything on internet.
This means that something is wrong with your install.
What version of BetterRepack have you? If you don´t have latest R11 best solution is to download and make a clean new install.

If you already have R11 try a new install.
And look if your game main folder is on top of a drive (recommended NOT C:\) and there are no unnecessary subfolders between (Initsetting.exe should be direct in the main folder).

VliXX

Jul 16, 2020
This means that something is wrong with your install.
What version of BetterRepack have you? If you don´t have latest R11 best solution is to download and make a clean new install.

If you already have R11 try a new install.
And look if your game main folder is on top of a drive (recommended NOT C:\) and there are no unnecessary subfolders between (Initsetting.exe should be direct in the main folder).
Im using R10 right now. Main folder is on top of my harddrive. ill give updating to R11 a try.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Im using R10 right now. Main folder is on top of my harddrive. ill give updating to R11 a try.
Okay - latest Repack is no bad thing, but R10 is not this old that it shouldn´t work properly.

Try first a new install (into a different named main folder) of your R10 (torrent file or splitted packs?)
Start it first without any of your old personal datas, skip the tutorial, put any of the included girls in Group 1 and try a H-Scene.
If it works, transfer your personal stuff (UserData, Mymods..) from your old game and test again.

Last edited:

anonarchiver

Sep 20, 2019
Does anyone know if or where I can find a top or something to make my girl (in HS2) have this vest-shirt combo looking thing?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm making my own version of this girl (Makoto Niijima from P5) but I can't find anything like her top to use in the mods that the repack comes with. I already made a custom texture for her skirt, haha. Thanks in advance.

Feb 3, 2022
Thank you very much! this really helps. i just don't go around digging in those menus for fear of messing up. also that i wouldn't know what all those options do. thanks again. lol.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes