=Havoc=

Nov 25, 2022
hello just registered, so if i understand correctly Honey Select 2 - Libido [FitGirl Repack] is outdated and r10 is the new stable thing right? wut am using rn is Honey Select 2 Libido DX and used the HoneySelect2 HF Patch v2.2 on it, should i delete everything except like my stuff and just reinstal r10?

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
hello just registered, so if i understand correctly Honey Select 2 - Libido [FitGirl Repack] is outdated and r10 is the new stable thing right? wut am using rn is Honey Select 2 Libido DX and used the HoneySelect2 HF Patch v2.2 on it, should i delete everything except like my stuff and just reinstal r10?
Better Repack R11 is the latest. I would suggest, rather than deleting, installing the latest version (suggest download via torrent), check it works ok and get all your settings and optional mods how you want them, then copy all your existing mods and user data (character cards, coordinates, scenes, poses, save files, etc) across.
TurboJoe and maybe someone else have described this in more detail on previous pages.

Reactions: Mr-Fox

=Havoc=

Nov 25, 2022
Better Repack R11 is the latest. I would suggest, rather than deleting, installing the latest version (suggest download via torrent), check it works ok and get all your settings and optional mods how you want them, then copy all your existing mods and user data (character cards, coordinates, scenes, poses, save files, etc) across.
TurboJoe and maybe someone else have described this in more detail on previous pages.
so r11 it is, thanx. will see if it solves the plethora of isues that am having with the studio.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
so r11 it is, thanx. will see if it solves the plethora of isues that am having with the studio.
Additional to Velcrofly only is to say, that this "R11" is otherwise than the early HS2 Libido a so called "BetterRepack", including the game HS2 Libido DX and a bunch of most common mods and also the base StudioNEO - for the game at first you don´t need more.

If you´re working with StudioNEO there is a Modpack only for this, the Sideloader Modpack Studio
torrentR11-filelist.jpg
You have to decide wether to download the full 170 GB or the Modpack Studio later (u can´t use this for the game).

Download links here , choose your game on the left side.

=Havoc=

Nov 25, 2022
Additional to Velcrofly only is to say, that this "R11" is otherwise than the early HS2 Libido a so called "BetterRepack", including the game HS2 Libido DX and a bunch of most common mods and also the base StudioNEO - for the game at first you don´t need more.

If you´re working with StudioNEO there is a Modpack only for this, the Sideloader Modpack Studio
View attachment 2193962
You have to decide wether to download the full 170 GB or the Modpack Studio later (u can´t use this for the game).

Download links here , choose your game on the left side.
thanx a lot for the link, yeah am more interested in the char creator and the studio.

Reactions: turbojoe

Homerlander1884

Nov 25, 2022
I got the steam version from your link, is there other versions other than 1.0, where can I get them. Is there dlc too?

Last edited:

DrWho345

Apr 7, 2020
Apologies if I am not asking in the right section. I have R10 and R11 running on my Intel Nuc, and I am using the update function through initSetting. I guess it is my fault for leaving it so long, but I have over 100GB to update, and it is taking forever, even with the Nuc connected via Ethernet, I am not downloading anything else, and best I can get is 85-100KB/s

Is there any way of how to make the updates go faster? I have no idea at this stage, of next steps to take.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Apologies if I am not asking in the right section. I have R10 and R11 running on my Intel Nuc, and I am using the update function through initSetting. I guess it is my fault for leaving it so long, but I have over 100GB to update, and it is taking forever, even with the Nuc connected via Ethernet, I am not downloading anything else, and best I can get is 85-100KB/s

Is there any way of how to make the updates go faster? I have no idea at this stage, of next steps to take.
Nope - there are other people here complaining the low downloadspeed from Sideloader server but it is like it is.

But I guess you didn´t wait too long to update but have installed only the game (BetterRepack).
The "update" also wants to update the Sideloader Modpack Studio by default.
You can deactivate this before starting the update.
Sideloader-Update1.jpg

Reactions: Mr-Fox and DrWho345

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I got the steam version from your link, is there other versions other than 1.0, where can I get them. Is there dlc too?
Not quite sure what you want.o_O

If you mean the SB Patch for Steam version from ScrewThisNoise we have now Release 3 ( )
SteamPack-SB3-screen.jpg

DrWho345

Apr 7, 2020
Nope - there are other people here complaining the low downloadspeed from Sideloader server but it is like it is.

But I guess you didn´t wait too long to update but have installed only the game (BetterRepack).
The "update" also wants to update the Sideloader Modpack Studio by default.
You can deactivate this before starting the update.
View attachment 2196214
Thanks for the advice/reassurance, Do I really need the Sideloader Modpack? what is it anyway? Can I live without updating it?

18Scythe

Jan 16, 2021
how do i update the sideloader modpack? and do i even need to, like are new clothing etc that get added to it once in a while?

edit - i'm on version r7. what's different with r10? the change log in main post goes up to r5...

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Thanks for the advice/reassurance, Do I really need the Sideloader Modpack? what is it anyway? Can I live without updating it?
Sideloader modpack contains all of the necessary mods for the game to run as it should be.
It contains mods like clothing, maps and stuffs.
You can play without updating it.
In fact, I never update mine but I do keep my eyes on mod update in the discord server.
But some mods that uploaded to BR repository doesnt always come from discord server, usually things like character clothing.
So it might be good to do an update from the updater once in awhile.
Also, if you are only playing the main game, I dont think you have to check the update frequently since as I mentioned above, usually its just new set of clothing etc.

But its different for Studio one.
Studio modpack contains props, maps and stuff for you to use in the Studio so I would not recommend to download that if you dont play it at all.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
how do i update the sideloader modpack? and do i even need to, like are new clothing etc that get added to it once in a while?

edit - i'm on version r7. what's different with r10? the change log in main post goes up to r5...
Refer to my post just above.
I forgot to quote your post.

But if you want to know whats the update from each version of repack, its very difficult.
Usually its the clothing mod.
I dont think studio mods also got updated from the repack version upgrade.

DrWho345

Apr 7, 2020
Sideloader modpack contains all of the necessary mods for the game to run as it should be.
It contains mods like clothing, maps and stuffs.
You can play without updating it.
In fact, I never update mine but I do keep my eyes on mod update in the discord server.
But some mods that uploaded to BR repository doesnt always come from discord server, usually things like character clothing.
So it might be good to do an update from the updater once in awhile.
Also, if you are only playing the main game, I dont think you have to check the update frequently since as I mentioned above, usually its just new set of clothing etc.

But its different for Studio one.
Studio modpack contains props, maps and stuff for you to use in the Studio so I would not recommend to download that if you dont play it at all.
Thanks for the reply

I hardly ever play studio, just the main game, and I download cards every now and then

I am running the update again, without the Items for Studio
it's now over 80GB and still slow AF, so hopefully there will be a fix for the slow updates

I get pretty pedantic about staying up to date, but if it takes this long, it just gets stressful

Reactions: PresidentYobama

PresidentYobama

Apr 9, 2022
I'm a noob Is there a tutorial or anything to show how to actually download R11? I downloaded all the split 7z files but I can't figure out how to get it to work from there.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
I'm a noob Is there a tutorial or anything to show how to actually download R11? I downloaded all the split 7z files but I can't figure out how to get it to work from there.
Open the first split file using 7z or winrar then proceed to extract normally.
Make sure all of the split file are inside same directory.

If you got an error, try search up your issue in this thread.
Your question is asked very very very frequently.

If you still cant understand and fed up with it, try to download it via torrent.
It does takes longer, but its much simpler way to do it.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Open the first split file using 7z or winrar then proceed to extract normally.
Make sure all of the split file are inside same directory.

If you got an error, try search up your issue in this thread.
Your question is asked very very very frequently.

If you still cant understand and fed up with it, try to download it via torrent.
It does takes longer, but its much simpler way to do it.
I recommend the torrent route. As stated, it takes longer to download, but it removes any complication about multiple packs so I find it quicker in the long run.

Reactions: turbojoe and Mr-Fox

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thanks for the reply

I hardly ever play studio, just the main game, and I download cards every now and then

I am running the update again, without the Items for Studio
it's now over 80GB and still slow AF, so hopefully there will be a fix for the slow updates

I get pretty pedantic about staying up to date, but if it takes this long, it just gets stressful
In addition (and a little opposite ;)) to Velcro I always keep my game fully updated.
The benefit is I can use newest card creations without any loding issues.

If you have so much to update there is the question: do you have an older game version?
Now we have R11 and the update function doesn´t care about your version and is always downloading the newest mod version.
If you have R9 or earlier (like 18Scythe with R7) it´s the easier way to make a clean new install of R11.

If it´s R10 you can leave it alone and wait for a mod missing message and download only this mod in recent version from here

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes