Hello again! Does anyone have the most recent version of the following zipmods:
[K1T0-K1TN] add to all types
amdmnm_tatoo
Kiana Gerrscher of the Void Set
com.boy2239socks and pants2
View attachment 2180961
I'm currently on R11
You can download single Sideloader mods from here

Excepting the "K1T0 add to all types" all your "missing" mods are part of the BetterRepack R11 (Sideloader Modpack).
As I wrote here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9433101 it might only a version defference - do like I described.

The "add to all types" maybe an outdated mod, there are some "addtofacetypexxxxxx" in modpack. Try if you get a sufficent result with the K1T0 facetypes included in BetterRepack.

Reactions: Mr-Fox and McBaws

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
First, Is already on an SSD, second I can try the directory path, but then again honey select haves a lot of mods soo maybe that is why it takes a while, im gonna download it again and try it again, but how do i do the directory stuff?
I don´t think a new download will solve your problem.
A new fresh torrent downloaded game should work out of the box without issues, despite the high amount of mods.

If you placed it on a SSD on top of a drive (like E:/HONEYSELECT2 without unnecessary subfolders like "ScrewThisNoise...." sould look like this)
GameFolderR11.jpg
and have min 8GB RAM the loading times to the main screen should be < 30 sec.

Not recommended to "install" to windows with the registry fixer, only extract directly to a game folder like above, make a shortcut of InitSetting.exe to desktop and launch it. Choose your graphic setting and "Start Game".
InitSetting-R11.jpg

Reactions: Mr-Fox and Kaseijin

McBaws

Apr 30, 2022
You can download single Sideloader mods from here

Excepting the "K1T0 add to all types" all your "missing" mods are part of the BetterRepack R11 (Sideloader Modpack).
As I wrote here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9433101 it might only a version defference - do like I described.

The "add to all types" maybe an outdated mod, there are some "addtofacetypexxxxxx" in modpack. Try if you get a sufficent result with the K1T0 facetypes included in BetterRepack.
Loading and unloading like you suggested worked. But I had no luck with hunting down updated versions of those mods.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
hey he can..in game press F1 to show plugins , in there disable ''show height bar'' or''show measurement bar'' something like that ;)
This is the height measure bar over the head of the character not the "floor". In the options panel to the right in maker you can either select "solid" or "image". When you select "solid" there is no 2d backdrop and the floor "bar" is visibel but it will be much less visible with a background image.

Reactions: turbojoe and ktclsm
Jul 16, 2022
This is the height measure bar over the head of the character not the "floor". In the options panel to the right in maker you can either select "solid" or "image". When you select "solid" there is no 2d backdrop and the floor "bar" is visibel but it will be much less visible with a background image.
i meant f1-plugin settings-height bar x3.4-toggle ''show bar at character feet'' from enabled to disable :)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Loading and unloading like you suggested worked. But I had no luck with hunting down updated versions of those mods.
???
The BetterRepack Index is including always the latest version of the mods.
Believe me, there is no "update" beyond available.

Btw the boy2239 socks and panst2 is actually named like this
SideloaderBoy2239.jpg

For K1T0 you have to search here .

What actual issues do you have excepting these "missing" messages?
Post an affected card here and I can test it for you.

Edit: just found this from Great-Old-One for your missing "Boy2239" https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9435259

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr-Fox

lafourminoir

Aug 1, 2019
any best tip for DDL no restrictions ?

so beter repack DX11 = Mega 1 file every 5 Hours , Google drive bugued dont work , and torents serious i hate tis free trojans xd

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021

so beter repack DX11 = Mega 1 file every 5 Hours , Google drive bugued dont work , and torents serious i hate tis free trojans xd
I have used torrent for the last 3 releases. While it takes some time to download, it is a simpler process. I tend to leave it to download overnight. I will also just download the main game first and get that all sorted out. Then I later download the Studio extras separately. This time it took about a day of elapsed time.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

As Velcrofly posted I have also best experiences with torrent, no troubles with "trojans" or similar so far. The download is failsave (never had "corrupted files") and the install of the 1 big file is simple as could be.
I´m using u-torrent.

For download from MEGA u can bypass the download restriction via VPN or changing your IP.
If I remember right Mr-Fox posted here a miniguide

Reactions: Mr-Fox

OtakuSwift

Jan 20, 2022
EDIT: I found it, just change the skin type in creator. Silly I thought to check cheat console before that. My bad, godspeed.
Good evening, denizens of the internet.

I have a problem I can't solve on my own, I want to disable the wet slider for men only. While I want to look diabetic, I want to convey godly stamina by not getting sweaty. I've looked in the cheat console (Pause) and other various spots, but I can't seem to find the option on my own, or the anything from googling for too many minutes. So it's time to thrown in the towel of suspect origin, any help would be appreciated.

Godspeed.

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I found a comment on here that helped me animate Blend Shapes, link
But, they are not interpolating. As in, the blend shapes snap into place the instant the keyframe is passed in the timeline while playing the clip, even though it says what I'm assuming is a typo of "interpolable" in this screenshot.
View attachment 2173692
Do any of you know what I'm missing to get this to work properly?
Will reply with an answer if I get one on the discord.
On this note...is there a better way to find out things like this without bothering other people?? Google is reeeeaaally unhelpful when it comes to HS2 animation
quoting this again in case someone notices and has the slightest clue of what I could try
messing around with the mods for like another hour yielded nothing, though I did install MMDD and maybe that has something that can help..
will report back if I do find something to fix that missing interpolation

EDIT: Here's the answer:
This time I come to you guys with an answer to my problem. I was having trouble animating blend shapes, more specifically, facial expressions.

I needed to enable exportchara_xxpe_blend_shapes in the VNActor settings. You can get to this panel by pressing VNGE button on the left -> pressing Ctrl - F3 to make sure you are on the main screen -> Clip Man -> Scene Helper -> VNActor Setting My problem was that I could animate them in Clip Manager, and it would work fine, but the facial shapes would snap into place instead of animating smoothly.

To get the blend shapes to animate perfectly smoothly, as any other fk / ik node, I needed to go here and download vnge40.1_ais_hs2.rar and install the latest version VNGE as specified in the documentation in the same link (maybe get the newest version that you can see instead).

Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2022
Greetings. i have some more questions. sorry for being a noob. anyway, here's the questions:

how can i have the head/face be a different color than the body? this one, I may be overthinking and just missed the option...

how can i change penis size(would it affect the positions or someting?) and can you have the penis be a different color/material?

what is the link to request characters(if any)?

sorry to be a bother. :)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Greetings. i have some more questions. sorry for being a noob. anyway, here's the questions:

how can i have the head/face be a different color than the body? this one, I may be overthinking and just missed the option...

how can i change penis size(would it affect the positions or someting?) and can you have the penis be a different color/material?

what is the link to request characters(if any)?

sorry to be a bother. :)
Not sure what you mean with face different color: do you want a different color or do you have a card with different color and want to repair this?
Anyway this can be done in Material Editor Head, most effect you have with "Color" (above "Color13") and "Translucency".

Penis size look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r10-illusion.53457/post-7545439
Extremer settings may need adjustment in Better Penetration Plugin.

Card Request is here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-request-thread.115982/

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
The last time I played this was version R4. Just dl'ed and installed R11 and now have both versions still on my drive. I see that there is a lot of new content in the User Data folder. So what specific files do I need to copy over to keep my progress, my 6 custom made girls and of course my own character as well?

Thanks

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes