[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Apr 11, 2022
Does anyone have or know where to get [Boy2239] Socks and panst2.zipmod
I've got plenty of cards that uses that mod.

If this is the wrong thread, I apologize for that and please point me at the right one!

Thanks!

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Does anyone have or know where to get [Boy2239] Socks and panst2.zipmod
I've got plenty of cards that uses that mod.

If this is the wrong thread, I apologize for that and please point me at the right one!

Thanks!
According to 55B55 you can get it from here

Source of the information

Apr 11, 2022
According to 55B55 you can get it from here

Source of the information
Thanks but that's the first version that I already have. I'm looking for version 2!
[Boy2239] Socks and panst2.zipmod

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Guys also when you're playing creator, don't forget the power of Fusion!! It's not cheating! It's allowing Miss Lady Luck to come in and play alongside you! :cool:

For example, in less than 30 minutes, I got a pretty good likeness of the actor who plays Agent Carter--DONT TELL DISNEY!! How I did it was mostly with Fusion. Let me show ya. Here is the Fusion workflow...
View attachment 2174779

On the left I took Charli's card and our new Dillian Harper card made yesterday. They had a baby & I got the brunette on the bottom. Then I took a new girl we did based on that hot dietician teacher lady made last month and merged her with the new Fused Charlie/Dillian cards. I got the blonde then. In looking closer at her I recognized a hint of a likeness to this lovely gal from 1945, Miss Agent Carter...

View attachment 2174786

In tweaking the fused card's eyes, adding some new hair, and makeup... WELL HELLO THERE.:love:

View attachment 2174782
Then I went nuts for like 20 more minutes and got this outcome... pretty much all from the power of fusion.
View attachment 2174790
Now would someone please make her an authentic 1940s army costume? That makeshift one I put her in is made of wool and is itching her bum something terrible.
Probably a silly question, but was the last file the card? And if so how do I download so it appears in HS2 character browser?

killswich

May 11, 2017
Hi everyone.
What would be the best workflow to export characters into Blender or Zbrush and then import them back into HS2?
I'm sorry if these is not the correct thread but I couldn't a more appropriate

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021

Wanere

May 29, 2021
Bleach

I've already watched all the episodes but it's not over yet there are 7 left? episode we will wait for the sequel, Oulala, they destroyed the Putin base

to make a request

Candice catnipp - Bleach.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-request-thread.115982/page-10

Hentai card

okisada kaoru - Betsu ni Anta no Tame ni.png

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2022
You can get it here, next to last in the list:
I have that one too. But yet again, the cards keep asking for [Boy2239]Socks and Panst2.zipmod
So I guess a mod called specifically that way must be put in the mod folder to get it working.
I don't know.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I have that one too. But yet again, the cards keep asking for [Boy2239]Socks and Panst2.zipmod
So I guess a mod called specifically that way must be put in the mod folder to get it working.
I don't know.
This seems to be the classical case that the mod version of the card is not the same your game has.
Unequip the item and equip again, then save the card and reload it - the "missing message" should be gone.

Leon5

Jan 31, 2021
Jill Valentine and Claire Redfield HS2 by Cunihinx, my edited card just below (resident evil session)

jill:
Claire:

Ada in Page :
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...rd-sharing-thread.44248/page-155#post-5004832
View attachment 1031473
View attachment 1031463 View attachment 1031465
its works ai shoujo mod

Apr 11, 2022
This seems to be the classical case that the mod version of the card is not the same your game has.
Unequip the item and equip again, then save the card and reload it - the "missing message" should be gone.
haha this is driving me crazy!

But how do I know what are the items missing to re select them again?
:unsure:
I assume the mod is about socks and the cards are loaded without any socks at all and the message of the missing mod at the top left corner of the screen is displayed.
:unsure:

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
I don't know.
Here's the version you're looking for, but note it's listed under "malformed mods."

BTW, it does show up as a different mod from [Boy2239]Socks and Panst2fix.zipmod

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes