b_ul_to

Sep 18, 2017
I know what you mean - for example like that ? These stories where made with Honey Select (Studio).

As always: if you´re using another´s author work (in principle no problem) you should mention that in your work and ideally credit the real author.

To make a game you should deepen your skills in StudioNEO, so maybe that helps
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-honey-select-2-studio-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/

Thanks a lot! I'll take a look!

Reactions: turbojoe

WaifuWashre

Sep 18, 2020
Does anyone have the torrent download for the All-In-One (DX R11 Base Game Repack) ? The current one on the isn't working

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
Probably because of my location it comes up as this:
Oh, that's bad
Without split files there is only torrent
Which hoster do you have access?
I would recommend +
Mega goes with fullspeed
JDownload has the CRC Check

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Probably because of my location it comes up as this: View attachment 2282415
Oh, that's bad
Without split files there is only torrent
Which hoster do you have access?
I would recommend MEGA +
Mega goes with fullspeed
JDownload has the CRC Check
Here is the full MEGA download guide from ChubbyCheek https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9376633

Is your access restriction belonging to the nyaa website or if you want to start the torrent download? What torrent client do you use?
Try this View attachment [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R11.7z and uTorrent.

Reactions: Velcrofly

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Hello, I have a question is possible to set overlay/ pattern looks same on socks/ shoes, not mirrored?
I hadn't used these patterns on Socks before so wasn't aware of the problem.
It seems to be a general problem wider than the pattern you used. I've tried a number of different patterns and they all seem to mirror on the left foot. Fine if just a pattern but annoying if the pattern involves writing.
I can't see a way of solving it - maybe someone brighter and more experienced than me will be able to point to a solution.

1672756462722.png

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
someone knows if there's a way to put coliders or something to guide/improve the penetration(mainly mouth) ?? thx in advance
Hi!
That is a good question. In the scenes I made, often used oral action, to resolve that, I used NodeConstraints, Pistons, rotators, shakers, and other gimrics, that's a lotta work indeed. As far as I know, there are no plugin to be used in mouth, There IS a mod for vaginal action; I've checked by myself using a Dynamic Collider capsule near face and there is no reaction. I would be nice to make a mod that replicate the effect in mouth, like that one used in the Hooh assets, dick puller, dick navigator, tracker neares, etc.

Last edited:

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Here is the full MEGA download guide from ChubbyCheek https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9376633

Is your access restriction belonging to the nyaa website or if you want to start the torrent download? What torrent client do you use?
Try this View attachment 2282788 and uTorrent.
I use qBitorrent, that client is good, also you can add trackers to speed up your downloads.
Time ago, I used a torrent client, I dunno remember the name, but the fact is that it somehow download viruses instead the file, I was in college by that time so I was a Noober (more noob than today xD ) qBitorrent is opensource, you can get it from here:

Consider using a VPN to bypass some regional restrictions.

Nov 18, 2019
Is there a way to revert the game back to it's downloaded state, keeping all the better repack things but changing all of the setting adjustments I made? I think I ruined something at some point and can't figure out what...

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Is there a way to revert the game back to it's downloaded state, keeping all the better repack things but changing all of the setting adjustments I made? I think I ruined something at some point and can't figure out what...
I suspect (but don't know for sure) that what you are looking for may be achievable via [BR]Vanillify the game.bat which is contained within the Better Repack. I am only going by it's title and have never used it. I would hope others with more knowldege / experience can confirm.

Ther is also some folders within [OPTIONAL] BRExtras folder in the Better Repack. Vanilla Launcher, VAnilla Default Data, Vanlilla User Data. I haven't explored these fully but they may also help.

Before attempting anything I would suggest copying all key files off to a separate directory (especially items in Mods and User folders).

An altenative approach may be, if you can remember, to start removing recently added items one by one and see what happens. Again I would move them to another directory rather than delete.
I tried that on a previous version a while back when I had a similar problem and it worked. I doubt any character or coordinate cards would cause the problem. More likely new Mods that maybe clash with others or settings changes or additional items within the Bepinex folder (the latter was where my problem lay).

Hope you get a fuller answer and a solution.
Best of luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sepheyer

Lowki_21

Mar 4, 2022
There's an issue where my game always crashes whenever I click play in the menu, neither do the settings open. However I am able to download cards online and what not. Is there a solution to this?

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
There's an issue where my game always crashes whenever I click play in the menu, neither do the settings open. However I am able to download cards online and what not. Is there a solution to this?
2 quick tips that might solve your problem:
Make sure you name and place the game file directory to something short and as high up as possible, like the following D:\STNHS2DX11\
Launch via InitSetting.exe
These two simple steps normally solve a lot of in-game problems

If you are already following these then it is worth understanding what version of the game you are using and where you downloaded it from in case that can give a clue.

Lowki_21

Mar 4, 2022
1672833028788.png
The version I downloaded is 1.2.3 but even if I removed all the cards I have gotten this bug would still happen right after clicking play. Should I delete the winrar files that I have already extracted from the game folder?

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
View attachment 2285066
The version I downloaded is 1.2.3 but even if I removed all the cards I have gotten this bug would still happen right after clicking play. Should I delete the winrar files that I have already extracted from the game folder?
Current version of the Better Repack is V11 so I'm not sure what 1.2.3 refers to.
Where did you download it from and in what format? (split files or Torrent)
Has it ever worked or is this the first time trying to run it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaseijin
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes