hzpeygamber

May 11, 2019
hey So I just added 7 characters very close to eachother in a scene and I'm not getting an FPS tank like you on a BR11 install without any other graphics mods besides DHH. This may only be an issue caused by some of your plugins.

I mean, my FPS DOES drop a lot with so many characters in view, but not nearly to 6-7 FPS just because of the last added, 7th character. It depends on the clothing and hairstyles, but generally, one character drops my fps by about 3 or 4 viewed from a few meters away.
hey So I just added 7 characters very close to eachother in a scene and I'm not getting an FPS tank like you on a BR11 install without any other graphics mods besides DHH. This may only be an issue caused by some of your plugins.

I mean, my FPS DOES drop a lot with so many characters in view, but not nearly to 6-7 FPS just because of the last added, 7th character. It depends on the clothing and hairstyles, but generally, one character drops my fps by about 3 or 4 viewed from a few meters away.
Many thanks, seems it is also character and map specific as I also found out.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Actually, That is the best and easy method by far, But if you make scenes and pretend to share them, you have to share also the image files, that should be in the same folder, UserData\bg.
In the other hand, if you change the imagen via Material editor, the image comes along the *.png scene file and no need of further background image files shared going in UserData\bg folder.
;)

Reactions: Mr-Fox and Sepheyer

MrBeastie

Sep 20, 2022
This game (with the R11 repack) is amazing, but I do have a couple of questions that I hope one of you can help with. The BetterHScenes plugin really transforms the game, but I would like to edit the poses for all of the girls at once (essentially changing the defaults), instead of each one separately. Is this possible?

Also, I am having trouble with the TakeCharge mod, in that I have been trying to get it to loop a position repeatedly, but it usually does nothing at all. Any advice on how to configure it?

b_ul_to

Sep 18, 2017
Hello, i just downloaded the game from ( [ScrewThisNoise][Illusion] HoneySelect 2 DX (ハニーセレクト2 DX) BetterRepack R11)

And i have a problem.
I downloaded everything from the KKmanager.

But when i go to create a character, there is tons of facial type available.
Some from videogame ect...

1672539289767.png

Here i choose Tifa for example.
I have this message above: 14x Outdated zipmode ect...
What should i do?
And look here there is not the message outdated thingy when i choose Captain Marvel but i end up creating a monster.
1672539388979.png

What should i do?

And! Last little thing i downloaded a card i put here: *\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R11\UserData\chara\female

How do i use it?

(I'm sorry if it's a simple thing to solve and some of you are maybe facepalming themselve, but i'm an absolute noob about this program, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!)

Balthier

Oct 21, 2019
Hi, i downloaded the torrent pack but when i use Extract Here on WinRar it keep telling me the same error on picture. Did i miss something to download? I tried the same win 7z program. Thanks in advice!

Immagine 2023-01-01 033146.png

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello, i just downloaded the game from ( [ScrewThisNoise][Illusion] HoneySelect 2 DX (ハニーセレクト2 DX) BetterRepack R11)

And i have a problem.
I downloaded everything from the KKmanager.

But when i go to create a character, there is tons of facial type available.
Some from videogame ect...

View attachment 2277769

Here i choose Tifa for example.
I have this message above: 14x Outdated zipmode ect...
What should i do?
And look here there is not the message outdated thingy when i choose Captain Marvel but i end up creating a monster.
View attachment 2277774

What should i do?

And! Last little thing i downloaded a card i put here: *\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R11\UserData\chara\female

How do i use it?

(I'm sorry if it's a simple thing to solve and some of you are maybe facepalming themselve, but i'm an absolute noob about this program, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!)

Most of these faces you can´t use in creator - read these https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-7609374, https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-7614313

Downloaded cards are stored in UserData/chara/female as you wrote. Or you can create an own subfolder like "myCards" in female to separate special cards from the "noemal" stuff.
To use in game you have first to assign this character to a group "Play/Manage Characters/Edit Group".
Or you want tweak this character to your own taste you open "Create/Girls" and load this card into the creator.

Reactions: b_ul_to

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi, i downloaded the torrent pack but when i use Extract Here on WinRar it keep telling me the same error on picture. Did i miss something to download? I tried the same win 7z program. Thanks in advice!

View attachment 2277791
As I see your error occurs when extracting the "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio". This is a modpack ONLY to use in StudioNEO and NOT for the game.
You don´t need it if you only want to play the game.
Try to ignore these errors ("skip")

Nkil

May 25, 2021
Should that be so simple
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does the arms race go on the cell phone now?
To perform such games
Would like to have an external graphics card for the backpack
Looks a little better than cardboard.
The app requires internet connection to let you "log in" with the trial (even with the files already downloaded), when i tried to modify that an error appears that says "Error in the app" and i can't get past there, know how to fix it?

MrBeastie

Sep 20, 2022
Can someone please drop the 100% save for the steam version please? Thanks in advance
I'm not sure anyone can. It's not that type of game. Yes, there are positions and locations (in VIP) to unlock... but it's too open-ended to define 100%. I'm not even sure where the save file for the unlockables would be. You can create your own characters, so those could be shared, with their emotional states, and that will help with unlocking the VIP locations if you have one of each emotional state (although you would have to take the characters you got to the corresponding location for their state). If you get the repack from ScrewThisNoise, though, you would have the unlocker mod, which would open up all positions (H-scenes), as well as get a lot of other mods, including one that can help you set the girls' emotional states and another that would let you modify the positions and really open up the game.

b_ul_to

Sep 18, 2017
Most of these faces you can´t use in creator - read these https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-7609374, https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-7614313

Downloaded cards are stored in UserData/chara/female as you wrote. Or you can create an own subfolder like "myCards" in female to separate special cards from the "noemal" stuff.
To use in game you have first to assign this character to a group "Play/Manage Characters/Edit Group".
Or you want tweak this character to your own taste you open "Create/Girls" and load this card into the creator.
Thanks for your answers, i understand it better!
If you don't mind i have others questions.

Can i use ressource from here to make a ren'py game? Or there is copyright or anything like that?
Do you have any advices on how to use Honey Select 2 to make a ren'py game?

(I'm still an absolute noob and i have a lot to learn)

azrazr

Mar 19, 2021
someone knows if there's a way to put coliders or something to guide/improve the penetration(mainly mouth) ?? thx in advance

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thanks for your answers, i understand it better!
If you don't mind i have others questions.

Can i use ressource from here to make a ren'py game? Or there is copyright or anything like that?
Do you have any advices on how to use Honey Select 2 to make a ren'py game?

(I'm still an absolute noob and i have a lot to learn)
I know what you mean - for example like that ? These stories where made with Honey Select (Studio).

As always: if you´re using another´s author work (in principle no problem) you should mention that in your work and ideally credit the real author.

To make a game you should deepen your skills in StudioNEO, so maybe that helps
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-honey-select-2-studio-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/

Reactions: b_ul_to

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Can someone please drop the 100% save for the steam version please? Thanks in advance
I'm not sure anyone can. It's not that type of game. Yes, there are positions and locations (in VIP) to unlock... but it's too open-ended to define 100%. I'm not even sure where the save file for the unlockables would be. You can create your own characters, so those could be shared, with their emotional states, and that will help with unlocking the VIP locations if you have one of each emotional state (although you would have to take the characters you got to the corresponding location for their state). If you get the repack from ScrewThisNoise, though, you would have the unlocker mod, which would open up all positions (H-scenes), as well as get a lot of other mods, including one that can help you set the girls' emotional states and another that would let you modify the positions and really open up the game.
In BetterRepack a 100% save.dat is to find in [OPTIONAL] BRExtras - but I don´t know if this is compatible with Steam Version.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes