ZiddyFiddy

Dec 20, 2022
I only know about "animated tongue", it has several
movements, but to make it drool I could use some dissolving liquids or other thing alike.
Thanks for your reply buddy!

Do you happen to have links to the mods? Or perhaps you could show me how through dm?

Thanks again!

Reactions: Kaseijin

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Seeking how to search this database to find instructions on using tor, or, tor alternate where I can purchase/obtain the non-steam latest version of hs2. I know if I ask, it's probably been covered before.
Better repack is here
Select HS2 down the left and Torrent (or other option) on the right
Suggest downloading the main game (approx 60Gb) then coming back later for the Optional Mods (approx 150Gb) pack if you want it and once you have main game working. Note Torrent download takes an age but saves time as you don't have any joining issues. Suggest leaving it to download overnight. Then recommend using 7-Zip to unpack.
Best of luck

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Thanks for your reply buddy!

Do you happen to have links to the mods? Or perhaps you could show me how through dm?

Thanks again!
Animated tongue is in Hooh minimods, maybe is in the BR 11, Need to check it. you can google it too.

To make it work, first let's call a girl, Angelica will be my test subject
HS2_2023-01-06-09-19-44-527.png

Next I'm going to search for Animated tongue in Hooh items
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, Angelica, Would you please open slighty your mouth?
Thank you. The animated tongue cames in a different color, you have to use the color sliders to match the original, Also the scale, dimensions are a little big. Adjust as necessary.
Now I'm going to hide original the tonge so the new take place. Using HS2PE advanced mode, and using the adecuate slider.

This is the result:

You can use the anime tab in animated tongue to make it move in differents patterns, also you need to parent the tongue in the coresponding part of the body, see the examples:

1.- In this example, the tongue was not parented.

2. Parented

Have a nice day!

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Seeking how to search this database to find instructions on using tor, or, tor alternate where I can purchase/obtain the non-steam latest version of hs2. I know if I ask, it's probably been covered before.
Better repack is here
Select HS2 down the left and Torrent (or other option) on the right
Suggest downloading the main game (approx 60Gb) then coming back later for the Optional Mods (approx 150Gb) pack if you want it and once you have main game working. Note Torrent download takes an age but saves time as you don't have any joining issues. Suggest leaving it to download overnight. Then recommend using 7-Zip to unpack.
Best of luck
And the best of all: BetterRepack from ScrewThisNoise costs you nada

Reactions: Velcrofly

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
To extract splitted packs read these https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-8174651

It is a general problem with splitted packs that something goes wrong with one ore more file. You have to find the corrupted one and download again.
Try first to compare the file sizes.
SplittedListMegaR11.jpg

The more reliable way is torrent download. It normally tooks more time to download (12 hours or more), but with the one big .7z file it´s easy to extract.
I also recommend 7-Zip as extractor.

ZiddyFiddy

Dec 20, 2022
Animated tongue is in Hooh minimods, maybe is in the BR 11, Need to check it. you can google it too.

View attachment 2290299

Thank you. The animated tongue cames in a different color, you have to use the color sliders to match the original, Also the scale, dimensions are a little big. Adjust as necessary.
Now I'm going to hide original the tonge so the new take place. Using HS2PE advanced mode, and using the adecuate slider.

This is the result:

You can use the anime tab in animated tongue to make it move in differents patterns, also you need to parent the tongue in the coresponding part of the body, see the examples:

2. Parented

Have a nice day!
Great one, Thanks buddy! Appreciate it.

• Hey there
Reactions: Kaseijin

ramen696969

Feb 4, 2021
When moving to a new version using the updater or just a new install. Do you change any settings right at the start? Do you move over mods that you found out side of the repack? Do you turn on the experimental mod option right away?

When i use the update packs ill most of the time just reset any settings back to what default is for the repack, and always when i do a fresh install.

Just wanted to know, thanks.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021

View attachment 2290299

This is the result:

2. Parented

Have a nice day!
Wow. I may never get around to using it but thanks for the clear description of how to do it. One thought = should this also be in the Maker / NEO Studio Guide thread?

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Wow. I may never get around to using it but thanks for the clear description of how to do it. One thought = should this also be in the Maker / NEO Studio Guide thread?
Agree with that.
I just answered the question given, but yes!, this belongs to another board ;)

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
When moving to a new version using the updater or just a new install. Do you change any settings right at the start? Do you move over mods that you found out side of the repack? Do you turn on the experimental mod option right away?

When i use the update packs ill most of the time just reset any settings back to what default is for the repack, and always when i do a fresh install.

My approach is
Full Pack Torrent download, but then deselecting Optional Studio Modpack (Sideloader Modpack for Studio) and coming back for that later, if you want it. If you only use the game and Character Maker you will not need it.
With Better Repack R11 that means 57Gb download, leaving 121Gb to download later. Leave it to download via Torrent overnight.
Extract the downloaded file using 7-zip.
Rename and move game file directory to something short and as high up as possible, like the following D:\STNHS2DX11\
If you have a previous version, you can copy Mods, Cubemaps, Presets and UserData files over (Character cards, MaterialEditor files, Overlay files, Save files, Studio Poses, Studio Scenes). This can take several hours but is worth it.
You will also need to set up any optional mods and plugins you want (I have 16 of them that need setting up each time)
Launch HS2 game or StudioNEO via InitSetting.exe
Adjust settings and PlugIn settings to suit how you like the game.
Suggest checking Character Maker works, then the game itself, then Studio

I don't use experimental mod option as I don't know what it is,

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Additional to Velcroflys detailed description: I ALWAYS making a full new Download/Install instead of the Update way. Only updating often causing version issues.
I keep my old game as Backup as long as I´m satisfied with the new version.

I recommend to first start the new game (via InitSetting, standard setting is your prefered resolution, GraphicsMod and Autosave) only to ensure the install was correct BEFORE you import your personal stuff from your old game to the new one. If the test run is ok, you can copy/paste the folders as Velcro listed.
Your extra downloaded mods beyond the BetterRepack are going into mods/MyMods.

The Experimental Mod is not needed for common use. These mods are new and mostly not proven and can cause issues. More for experienced users.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I can't select anything from any menu
Seems to be a bad install.
Did you place your game main folder on top of a drive? Example D:/HS2 (better to avoid C:/).
Did you have error message while extracting?
Did you launch via InitSetting?

ZiddyFiddy

Dec 20, 2022
Hey guys, I've come for more assistance.

I've gone through almost all animations included with the repack but am looking for more.

Are there any sources for hot/lewd/tease (non-H) animations that I can use for characters?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

MrBeastie

Sep 20, 2022
Are there any sources for hot/lewd/tease (non-H) animations that I can use for characters?
Not really. You can't add more animations to the H-scenes. There are a few hidden ones that you have to unlock, but if you found those, that's really it.

That said, if you have the BetterRepack version, you can use the BetterHScenes mod to alter existing scenes, although they will still be H-scenes or foreplay or whatever you modified, but you can really change them a lot. Also, in the BetterRepack version, there is a gravure plugin. If you press G in the character creator, you can find a couple animations (not many, and not too lewd) that you can play there. Other than that, you would have to go outside the main game and use Studio, in which you can make your own, or download those others have created. I don't use Studio, so I don't know where to suggest for Studio scenes, but if you are interested, I'm sure someone who uses Studio can help with that.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Hey guys, I've come for more assistance.

I've gone through almost all animations included with the repack but am looking for more.

Thanks in advance!
To add to the reply from MrBeastie good places to find Scenes for Studio
The Scene sharing thread https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-honey-select-2-studio-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/
Kenzato Booru
Discord Illusion server
Bepis DB
Yuki Portal (Japanese language)

In all of these you will have a mix of basic still scenes, some with multiple poses, some with animation, some using VNGE of MMDD tools to do some more advanced things
It's a case of downloading and seeing what there is. It's worth the effort

Puryfire

Jul 20, 2018
Hey guys. o/

I am looking for 2 missing mods and I can't find them online. I need them for 2 Cards.

1st: sjjpl_top_031_v2
2nd: ls.cloth.cnsm

Can anybody help me? :confused:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey guys. o/

I am looking for 2 missing mods and I can't find them online. I need them for 2 Cards.

1st: sjjpl_top_031_v2
2nd: ls.cloth.cnsm

Can anybody help me? :confused:
sjjpl_top_031 is part of the BetterRepack (R11)
sjjpl-top-031.jpg

You can download from here
sjjpl-top-031-download.jpg

The other one says me nothingo_O

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes