Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
henlo,i tried to load a scene data i got from internet,but its seem since i missing alot if not most of it,everything there is invinsible even if i tried to change the girl nothing showed up,it safe to assume i need to download the studio pack if i want to try it right
Maybe, maybe not.
Is this a general problem with all scenes you have downloaded or just this one?
It might be worth sharing the card or a link to it so someone else can check.
I have seen a few shared recently that once downloaded don't seem to work.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey everyone. Hope all is well.

I can't seem to to attach items to moving body parts correctly using node constraints in studio. Ex : Placing/animating liquid [coom/spit] on mouth - holding/sync penis to hand animation etc. View attachment 2494016

Looking for some assistance : attempting to make a sloppy scene.

Photo for reference. Thanks!
henlo,i tried to load a scene data i got from internet,but its seem since i missing alot if not most of it,everything there is invinsible even if i tried to change the girl nothing showed up,it safe to assume i need to download the studio pack if i want to try it right
@ Kuzkuz: I guess you´re speaking about StudioNEO scene

So to both: don´t forget these threads
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-honey-select-2-studio-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

I can't seem to to attach items to moving body parts correctly using node constraints in studio. Ex : Placing/animating liquid [coom/spit] on mouth - holding/sync penis to hand animation etc. View attachment 2494016

1. CTRL-I
  2. Select object you want to be followed in workspace -> set as parent
  3. Select object you want to follow in workspace -> set as child
  4. Check the position / rotation / scale checkmarks as you see fit
  5. Check 'use current' if you want the child object to keep position / rotation / scale after starting to follow
  6. Press 'add new'
  7. Check / uncheck the new link to enable and disable it
  8. Can be animated using the global animation object thing in Clip Manager (i.e. you can edit the node constraints .json based on keyframes, or enable / disable links based on keyframes)
    • This causes mad lag if you have many Node Constraints though
To avoid weird behaviour, don't parent the linked objects in the workspace and place them in the same directory.

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
I reacently upgraded HS2 V11 - >v12. Now things run a bit sluggish, sometimes the game chrashes when starting, when switching from cards, and when loading cards that normally ran or opened fine. Is there something i can check or turn off?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I reacently upgraded HS2 V11 - >v12. Now things run a bit sluggish, sometimes the game chrashes when starting, when switching from cards, and when loading cards that normally ran or opened fine. Is there something i can check or turn off?
After fresh install of R12 and transferring my personal stuff from R11 I also had some troubles at first trials.
But after running "update" the game is running well.

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
After fresh install of R12 and transferring my personal stuff from R11 I also had some troubles at first trials.
But after running "update" the game is running well.
I hope you are not implying I down load v12 as if this was the first time dealing with HS2. I don't have the HD to casually down load another 500+GB game. I did run Update after installing though. I thought everything was fine.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I hope you are not implying I down load v12 as if this was the first time dealing with HS2. I don't have the HD to casually down load another 500+GB game. I did run Update after installing though. I thought everything was fine.
Exactly that I´ve meant, I always prefer a clean new install of a new version. At first I keep my old game as Backup, until the new one is running without issues.
Maybe you misunderstood me.

Regarding "update": at the time u download the Repack some mods are outdated yet again, so it is recommended to run the update despite the fresh install of the Repack.

That has nothing to do with 500+GB o_O - but you have to keep care that you deselect the Sideloader Modpack Studio before updating, so you don´t want to work intensivly with StudioNEO.
So you can spare a lot of GB, as you can see here
Sideloder-update-StudioR12.jpg

Anyway my game extra modded including Bleeding Edge, fully updated and all my character cards (alone 17GB) occupies 163 GB drive space - so what about 500+GB???

You aren´t forced to play this game, but if you do it I recommend to use all available features that are improving the experience to maximum.
It´s your decision ;)

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
ZiddyFiddy also, regarding node constraints:

The most utility you can get out of it comes from using individual bones as the parent.

For example, you can attach a watch to a character's wrist easily if you target their forearm bone which you can find if you check "advanced mode" in node constraints and follow the spine nodes up to the hips, shoulders then forearm bones and set that as the parent and the watch root as the child.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ZiddyFiddy

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
So are we forced to play as a male mc named hero or can we change our player gender ?
I click on the female tab but it doesn't allow me to create a female player
Pls help

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
So are we forced to play as a male mc named hero or can we change our player gender ?
Pls help
I'm not sure if you can play as a regular female but you can play as a Futa Female

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Exactly that I´ve meant, I always prefer a clean new install of a new version. At first I keep my old game as Backup, until the new one is running without issues.
Maybe you misunderstood me.

Regarding "update": at the time u download the Repack some mods are outdated yet again, so it is recommended to run the update despite the fresh install of the Repack.

That has nothing to do with 500+GB o_O - but you have to keep care that you deselect the Sideloader Modpack Studio before updating, so you don´t want to work intensivly with StudioNEO.
So you can spare a lot of GB, as you can see here
View attachment 2495869

Anyway my game extra modded including Bleeding Edge, fully updated and all my character cards (alone 17GB) occupies 163 GB drive space - so what about 500+GB???

You aren´t forced to play this game, but if you do it I recommend to use all available features that are improving the experience to maximum.
It´s your decision ;)
I looked at my HS2 folder and saw it was about 500GB with all the mods I've downloaded, cards, scenes, outfit cards. I assumed the worst. I am not forced to play, its kinda the opposite. I didn't see the Bleeding Edge and I ran updater last night.

One question, When should I go with DHH over the simple graphics mod. I know you can't do both.

Issues with my install seem to have mellowed out and running again like it did before. I will keep your advice in mind for any new updates ie v13 if there is one.

• Haha
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Pls help
I'm not sure if you can play as a regular female but you can play as a Futa Female
Your Player can only be a boy (blue male tab) or a female futa character (red female tab).
If you want Lesbian sex you only can watch as player if you select 2 girls in the lobby and go to the Lesbian scenes
3SomeLesbianR12.jpg

This option isn´t available If you´re exploring to a room with 2 girls

Reactions: Cabin and Velcrofly

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I looked at my HS2 folder and saw it was about 500GB with all the mods I've downloaded, cards, scenes, outfit cards. I assumed the worst. I am not forced to play, its kinda the opposite. I didn't see the Bleeding Edge and I ran updater last night.

One question, When should I go with DHH over the simple graphics mod. I know you can't do both.

Issues with my install seem to have mellowed out and running again like it did before. I will keep your advice in mind for any new updates ie v13 if there is one.
So I´m thinking you have to clean out your HS2 a little ;)
Also I guess you have downloaded the Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio stuff - but as I said you only need this if you intend to work intensively with StudioNEO. Otherwise you can delete this (extracted maybe ~ 200GB).
Afterthen keep watching to deselect it when running "update" as I showed you above.

Oct 17, 2017
what is the diffirence between All-In-One (DX R11 Base Game Repack) and steam version ?With my shitty net and low disk space i want to dl steam version but no idea whats the diffirence between them

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Your Player can only be a boy (blue male tab) or a female futa character (red female tab).
If you want Lesbian sex you only can watch as player if you select 2 girls in the lobby and go to the Lesbian scenes
View attachment 2497203

This option isn´t available If you´re exploring to a room with 2 girls
Umm just a question then why is there a female protagonist tag for this game then ?

• Haha
Reactions: turbojoe

catmemejpg

Feb 21, 2020
sorry if it been asked before but i shoot it anyway, is there mod or something like this for new poses, specificaly MFM or even gangbang?

ZiddyFiddy

Dec 20, 2022
ZiddyFiddy also, regarding node constraints:

The most utility you can get out of it comes from using individual bones as the parent.

For example, you can attach a watch to a character's wrist easily if you target their forearm bone which you can find if you check "advanced mode" in node constraints and follow the spine nodes up to the hips, shoulders then forearm bones and set that as the parent and the watch root as the child.
Noted on that. Will test it out.

Another question : is it possible to edit characters body parts (ex : breast size etc) in studio?

• Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
sorry if it been asked before but i shoot it anyway, is there mod or something like this for new poses, specificaly MFM or even gangbang?
You can create new poses (and animations) in Studio for use there using some of the many tools available there.
They are not transferrable into the game though.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Do you know this guide ?

Reactions: ZiddyFiddy
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes