Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
That´s weird cuz the downloads from Chip.de are garanteed 100% safe.
If you can´t define exeptions in Quick Heal I recommend to change to other common Antivirus Software.
I have no troubles with my actual Avast Free and before Avira Free Security.
i found the problem
where i live in that website is blocked for some reason
i found another alt from my microsoft store
already downloaded everything
thank you for everything kind sir

Reactions: turbojoe

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Is it normal that I have so many positions avaiable right from the start or is that because of the repack? I wouldn't mind to unlock them by playing and making progress.. it's quite boring to have it all avaiable from the beginning.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
i found the problem
where i live in that website is blocked for some reason
i found another alt from my microsoft store
already downloaded everything
thank you for everything kind sir
Fine!
So allow me to remind you on a usual behaviour here: if you´re happy with a reply from here give only a "Like" ;)

Reactions: Cabin

br3nnk

Mar 4, 2023
So, to anyone who are having problems with the buttons in-game not working, tutorial help screens not closing/buttons not doing anything, this might be helpful. I had the same problem with my first install and after reinstalling in a bit different way, I managed to get it working. I haven't gotten far into the game yet so I cannot confirm if everything works, but the problems that occured before at the start are not present anymore.

As you might notice, the downloaded compressed archive files have lenghty names ("[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R12"). If the downloaded files are somewhere deep in the filesystem, such as:

C:/Users/Name/Download/[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R12/[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R12/...

then this might cause problems when extracting those files, as system can act weirdly and not find certain files deep within the archive, thus not decompressing them. Moving the archive closer to root, such as C:/Games or such and extractng those files to a shorter named folder (such as C/Games/HS2 DX BPR12), can eliminate those problems.
I also didn't update any mods, so you would have to experiment yourself, if the updates break the game or not.

Of course this might have just been sheer luck and just reinstalling fixed the game, but this is how my game got fixed and hopefully this might help someone aswell.

TLDR:
  • After downloading, move the file closer to root drive, such as C:/Games
  • Extract to a folder with a shorter name, such as HS2 or HS2 DX BPRP12
  • Update mods at your own risk (this might or might not break it again)
Cheers.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Is it normal that I have so many positions avaiable right from the start or is that because of the repack? I wouldn't mind to unlock them by playing and making progress.. it's quite boring to have it all avaiable from the beginning.
Not really - have a look into your Achievements (https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-10349236) if you possibly have unlocked all
Achievement1.jpg

This may happen if you have activated the 100% save in [OPTIONAL] BRExtras.
If so, delete your UserData/save/save.dat, now you have to start the game from beginning.

Pls note that the available positions are also depending from the personality of the girl the development of her stats.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fuchsschweif

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
So, to anyone who are having problems with the buttons in-game not working, tutorial help screens not closing/buttons not doing anything, this might be helpful. I had the same problem with my first install and after reinstalling in a bit different way, I managed to get it working. I haven't gotten far into the game yet so I cannot confirm if everything works, but the problems that occured before at the start are not present anymore.

As you might notice, the downloaded compressed archive files have lenghty names ("[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R12"). If the downloaded files are somewhere deep in the filesystem, such as:

C:/Users/Name/Download/[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R12/[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R12/...

then this might cause problems when extracting those files, as system can act weirdly and not find certain files deep within the archive, thus not decompressing them. Moving the archive closer to root, such as C:/Games or such and extractng those files to a shorter named folder (such as C/Games/HS2 DX BPR12), can eliminate those problems.
I also didn't update any mods, so you would have to experiment yourself, if the updates break the game or not.

Of course this might have just been sheer luck and just reinstalling fixed the game, but this is how my game got fixed and hopefully this might help someone aswell.

TLDR:
Cheers.
Good work, good explanation, just as a remark, Install the Game somewhere else than C: because background operations of Windows may cause also Problems with HS2.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

TLDR:
Cheers.
Good work, good explanation, just as a remark, Install the Game somewhere else than C: because background operations of Windows may cause also Problems with HS2.
Fine that you confirm the recommendation espcially me and Velcro posted 1000 times here (last https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-10312616) :love:

Also mind jojos addition.

Unfortunately it seems that newcomers mostly are too lazy to search a little back in this thread BEFORE they get into well known and yet answered troubles :(

Last edited:

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Is it possible to create cinematic camera movements for a sex scene with studio, and is it easy? Like this:

1. I pick a sex position I like with 2 characters
2. I place them in a map or room
3. I create 5 cameras with movements and put that on loop to create a custom scene

Is that easily doable with the studio version or not?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Is it possible to create cinematic camera movements for a sex scene with studio, and is it easy? Like this:

3. I create 5 cameras with movements and put that on loop to create a custom scene

I´m not familiar with StudioNEO

Anyway you should ask this also here
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...studio-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/page-28
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/page-65

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

Yea I think It's possible. I think you can animate the main camera to achieve that effect, using Clip Manager which is integrated into VNGE. Although idk what you mean with the 5 cameras. If you mean 5 camera positions then yea that's entirely possible. DM me if you want help

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Yea I think It's possible. I think you can animate the main camera to achieve that effect, using Clip Manager which is integrated into VNGE
Is VNGE something different from the Studio Neo 2? Do I need the sideloader pack or can I just get going with the content from the repack?

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
It's part of the Better Repack and is an Optional Mod you add to Studio NEO.
You'll find it here
game folder \[OPTIONAL] Mods\[Keitaro] VNGE v42.0\

Copy the relevant files into the main game folder.

Have a look at some of Daggoth's scenes or Kaseljin's The Trip for what can be achieved
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-honey-select-2-studio-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/
It seems it's not part of my repack (ver. 11), I looked there but I dont have VNGE. Is it an important mod or can I do what I want to do just with the studio alone?

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
I always struggle with the camera, sometimes it stops to let me circle around the focus point. Then I can't rotate around a character but only move horizontally, anyone knows how to get arouns that? It happens randomly after zooming around.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I always struggle with the camera, sometimes it stops to let me circle around the focus point. Then I can't rotate around a character but only move horizontally, anyone knows how to get arouns that? It happens randomly after zooming around.
if you use VNGE to animate it yea, it's gonna do that as long as the animation is rolling.
If, say, you only want to move the position of the camera, I think that's possible and it will allow you to control rotation. (And vice versa controlling position ig).
I THINK you can also control certain things (eg. rotation) between certain keyframes but NOT between other keyframes and where it is NOT controlled you'll be able to control the rotation yourself, but that may not be the case.
Experiment with different combinations and see what you get :)

Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
henlo,i tried to load a scene data i got from internet,but its seem since i missing alot if not most of it,everything there is invinsible even if i tried to change the girl nothing showed up,it safe to assume i need to download the studio pack if i want to try it right

ZiddyFiddy

Dec 20, 2022
Hey everyone. Hope all is well.

I can't seem to to attach items to moving body parts correctly using node constraints in studio. Ex : Placing/animating liquid [coom/spit] on mouth - holding/sync penis to hand animation etc. Untitled.jpg

Looking for some assistance : attempting to make a sloppy scene.

Photo for reference. Thanks!

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes