turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
what is the diffirence between All-In-One (DX R11 Base Game Repack) and steam version ?With my shitty net and low disk space i want to dl steam version but no idea whats the diffirence between them
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9512111
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9723614

Pls note: we have BetterRepack R12 now - go to to find the right links for download

ZiddyFiddy

Dec 20, 2022

Pls note: we have BetterRepack R12 now - go to to find the right links for download
I feel that there's so much more to learn about this game.... And now I ran into some trouble...

My itchy hands downloaded the latest KK manager (with p2p) and updated some zipmods successfully...

Loading my scenes in studio resulted with this (black skin), despite the mod still present in the list.
1679932181575.png

I read around and thought the console manager could be of help, but attempting to activate it resulted in this :
1679932391949.png

Now, everything still seems intact and I might have updated those assets for no reason (dont fix what isnt broken, gone wrong)..

What do you guys recommend I do? Should I manually replace my character with the "missing" zipmods, or should i redo a fresh install of the game (from BR11 to BR12).. I also don't know how to uninstall the game correctly, do I just delete the whole Illusion folder? Any tips on saving Settings, Cards etc for a fresh reinstall if needed?

***EDIT : I still have the original Zip file of the full BR11 Pack, found the missing zipmod file and shoved it back in the same folder. All seems fine now, but worried that I may have messed up the game, as with the errors as mentioned. Anxiety....

Any help is always, and i mean ALWAYS, appreciated. God bless this community.

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I feel that there's so much more to learn about this game.... And now I ran into some trouble...

My itchy hands downloaded the latest KK manager (with p2p) and updated some zipmods successfully...

Loading my scenes in studio resulted with this (black skin), despite the mod still present in the list.
View attachment 2498819

I read around and thought the console manager could be of help, but attempting to activate it resulted in this :
View attachment 2498825

Now, everything still seems intact and I might have updated those assets for no reason (dont fix what isnt broken, gone wrong)..

What do you guys recommend I do? Should I manually replace my character with the "missing" zipmods, or should i redo a fresh install of the game (from BR11 to BR12).. I also don't know how to uninstall the game correctly, do I just delete the whole Illusion folder? Any tips on saving Settings, Cards etc for a fresh reinstall if needed?

***EDIT : I still have the original Zip file of the full BR11 Pack, found the missing zipmod file and shoved it back in the same folder. All seems fine now, but worried that I may have messed up the game, as with the errors as mentioned. Anxiety....

Any help is always, and i mean ALWAYS, appreciated. God bless this community.

Cheers
So it seems you´re having still BR11 and you run the registry fix?

It´s a good idea to switch to BR12 to hold your game with all the mods at state of the art. This brings less errors than only updating your old BR11.
I always download/install completely new and keep my old version as backup til the new one is well tested and running fine - so u must not fear to forget something to transfer to your new game.
Here is some about keeping you personal mods, cards etc https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-8636239
Uninstall the old one is simply deleting the game folder, but if you´ve registered in windows maybe you have to skip the registry entry e.g. with CCleaner or similar.

2 additional recommendations:
your file pathes should as short as possible, for you e.g. D:/HS2-R12 (skip "Illusion")
and do NOT run registry fix - the game runs best standalone.

ZiddyFiddy

Dec 20, 2022
So it seems you´re having still BR11 and you run the registry fix?

It´s a good idea to switch to BR12 to hold your game with all the mods at state of the art. This brings less errors than only updating your old BR11.
I always download/install completely new and keep my old version as backup til the new one is well tested and running fine - so u must not fear to forget something to transfer to your new game.
Here is some about keeping you personal mods, cards etc https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-8636239
Uninstall the old one is simply deleting the game folder, but if you´ve registered in windows maybe you have to skip the registry entry e.g. with CCleaner or similar.

2 additional recommendations:
your file pathes should as short as possible, for you e.g. D:/HS2-R12 (skip "Illusion")
and do NOT run registry fix - the game runs best standalone.
Registry Fix showed no issues! Noted on that. Thanks a lot!

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Noted on that. Will test it out.

Another question : is it possible to edit characters body parts (ex : breast size etc) in studio?
absolutely. For that sort of thing, HS2PE.
Demo:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is just an example. You can also move these nodes based on pistons as turbojoe said, or based on a Clip Manager animation (constrain bone to animate to an empty folder -> animate folder to animate the parented bone as well, works damn well sometimes)
Special nodes like the roots of breasts also have special behavior, i.e. the boob nodes make the boobs jiggle if you move them! (Assuming you didn't make them rock hard in the character creator)

• Wow
Reactions: ZiddyFiddy

ZiddyFiddy

Dec 20, 2022
absolutely. For that sort of thing, HS2PE.
Demo:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is just an example. You can also move these nodes based on pistons as turbojoe said, or based on a Clip Manager animation (constrain bone to animate to an empty folder -> animate folder to animate the parented bone as well, works damn well sometimes)
Special nodes like the roots of breasts also have special behavior, i.e. the boob nodes make the boobs jiggle if you move them! (Assuming you didn't make them rock hard in the character creator)
Proceeded with lube..... 1679945393262.png Noted on that! Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler
Oct 17, 2017

thanks for help :bow: ig my only option is dling steam version and bare min. patch from Noise then try to look for some clothing etc mods here and there .about that is there any place i can dl mods? (looked at the some places that was in the OP just asking to see if there are better places )

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
In the character creator I found only 2 tattoos that could be put on player body and 2 that could be placed on the face
Is there any other way to add more tattoos?

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
In the character creator I found only 2 tattoos that could be put on player body and 2 that could be placed on the face
Yes, with Skin and Face Overlays
HS2_2023-03-28-06-52-35-539.png
search around this or the Card sharing Forum for Tattoos, you can store them into the userdata/overlays folder

Reactions: Kaseijin

Elyiah

Nov 6, 2017
Hi, I have a problem. I just downloaded it and I run it, the illusion logo appears but then a white screen appears, I just hear the music from the game but nothing happens after

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Here you can search for Tattoos a day long ;)
And if you need an invite

Reactions: Velcrofly and Cabin

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi, I have a problem. I just downloaded it and I run it, the illusion logo appears but then a white screen appears, I just hear the music from the game but nothing happens after
Sounds like the well known issue of too long file pathes.
Place your game folder with a short name on top of a drive (possibly NOT C:/) - e.g. D:/HS2_R12

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Here you can search for Tattoos a day long ;)
And if you need an invite
Screenshot_20230328-164203_Chrome.jpg
This is what I am getting after clicking on the link for tattoos mate

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
thanks for help :bow: ig my only option is dling steam version and bare min. patch from Noise then try to look for some clothing etc mods here and there .about that is there any place i can dl mods? (looked at the some places that was in the OP just asking to see if there are better places )
Mods you find enough in the SB3 Patch "Full Edition" (NOT the "normal edition").
Cards and clothing look to Velcros listiing https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-10350680

Reactions: CorruptingUrWife
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes