turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Quick question - how big is this game once extracted? Want to see if i have enough space..
Mine full modded but without Studio Modpack ~ 147 GB
If you avoid the Studio Modpack and Bleeding Edge and don´t collect too much cards 100GB may be sufficient.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Guys can I have some help here?..
Hi!

In fact, I don't have the answers, actually I saw your post on Discord, waiting for someone to reply but no response was given :/

BUT I have been in similarity troubles (again, sorry my bad english).

I was getting too many troubles making VNGE at the point quit doing that, my game crashes by no reason, or stuck when saving, losing hours of good animation to share with ya, anyway, dumped that old machine and get another one, same old but less, You feel me? xd, anyway, updated my game to R12 and still getting that odd behavior, like my pointer gets "glued", like that anoying viruses back in the college times. went to disable many optional mods and run my game and there was less (way to much less) crashes, last time I got the "ghost penis", when using H animations, switch to another girl and fix it.

So, I think some mods, I dunno which ones, are no compatible. Fluid mod is an old mod abandoned by its own creator I guess, and there are no updates so far, so I think the new BepinEx is to much for it.

Recently saw on discord an update from ManlyMarco about Ilusion fixes and colliders,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

maybe updating thath core items fix your issue.

I haven't play or create anything lately, I'm trying to get a decent machine to get in track again. as soon as i get back in business I will take a close look.

Hope this gablishing helps or at last entretain you. :LUL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
How many tattoos do you need to get happy? o_O
You also can search for character cards with tattoos - also on Illusion Discord - and export them as I showed you.
But maybe there you´re getting some double.......
Thanks
Oh will do so thanks

Reactions: turbojoe

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Turbojoe or anyone in this thread if you don't mind helping me again
How can I add my own tattoos or make my own tattoo Overlays
Tired of using other's work
Wanna add my own now hehe
What are the steps and software required?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

Super242

Mar 20, 2020
so i downloaded the steam version and put the modpack in it and genitals aren't included for men or women in the mod??
if thats the case where can i get these mods and how do i put the in??

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
so i downloaded the steam version and put the modpack in it and genitals aren't included for men or women in the mod??
if thats the case where can i get these mods and how do i put the in??
Should be in SB3 patch - u need the "Full pack" (45GB)

Reactions: ChubbyCheek

DrWho345

Apr 7, 2020
First of all we have BR version R12 now - maybe therefore the update content is bigger as usual.
But as I posted here 1000 times normally you don´t need the Sideloder Modpack Studio update if you only play the game. That saves a lot of GB. You can deselect this part before starting the update.
View attachment 2503518
Also you can skip the Extra Maps (mostly for StudioNEO only) and Bleeding Edge (if you didn´t activate Experimental Mode).

And since the update download is running via P2P the download speed has significantly increased - apply this
View attachment 2503522
Took your advice, thanks for the help, very much appreciated, but again I think I am doing something wrong

I used the settings you provided and followed the instructions, I have 8.92GB to download, instead of over 100GB, but even though I have left it on all day, it seems to have stopped at 238.93MB, and hasn't moved and inch, however it is seeding and almost 2MB/s currently saying Speed 0B/s ETA Unknown

BigFrogX

Sep 12, 2022
afte update to R12.
just relize my mmd plugin(mmd v2.6.1) wont work anymore
have to paste bepinex mmd to root.
i press ctrl+shift+v /ctrl+alt+v ctrl+alt+shift+v but not show mmd dialog box.

MMD v0.1.7.7 WORKING.
MMDD v2.2.1 WORKING

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Turbojoe or anyone in this thread if you don't mind helping me again
How can I add my own tattoos or make my own tattoo Overlays
Tired of using other's work
Wanna add my own now hehe
What are the steps and software required?
Do you know any way or any software which I can use to make and put my own tattoo overlay on a character
U need an image editor like Gimp, Photoshop, maybe Paint.net.
I can give you more help cuz never did this myself.
But look here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-3908462 and https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9511096

Reactions: Cabin

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Took your advice, thanks for the help, very much appreciated, but again I think I am doing something wrong

I used the settings you provided and followed the instructions, I have 8.92GB to download, instead of over 100GB, but even though I have left it on all day, it seems to have stopped at 238.93MB, and hasn't moved and inch, however it is seeding and almost 2MB/s currently saying Speed 0B/s ETA Unknown
Ok, I can only talk about my own experienc - maybe you have a slower access at your location.
Anyway I also don´t see an ETA - I guess this is cuz the downloadrate is changing very heavily.

But you always can stop the upgrade and start again. What´s downloaded yet will be registered from the program.

Pls note: you can always look at what will be downloaded or deleted (outdated mods will be deleted by update - so if you want keep a special mod from these save it in MyMods befor starting)
Sideloader-Update.jpg

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes