ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
What happened now? I downloaded via Mega (all in 1 version), spent 10 hours waiting because Mega halts the download after a while due to exceeding my download limits, and now, just before its done, I get: "99% complete. No more content." Not even an output file was created!
I have no idea what you download
The files on mega are not in 1 file
I have a 250 DSL and I load the complete game in 50 minutes from mega

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hi!

In fact, I don't have the answers, actually I saw your post on Discord, waiting for someone to reply but no response was given :/

BUT I have been in similarity troubles (again, sorry my bad english).

I was getting too many troubles making VNGE at the point quit doing that, my game crashes by no reason, or stuck when saving, losing hours of good animation to share with ya, anyway, dumped that old machine and get another one, same old but less, You feel me? xd, anyway, updated my game to R12 and still getting that odd behavior, like my pointer gets "glued", like that anoying viruses back in the college times. went to disable many optional mods and run my game and there was less (way to much less) crashes, last time I got the "ghost penis", when using H animations, switch to another girl and fix it.

So, I think some mods, I dunno which ones, are no compatible. Fluid mod is an old mod abandoned by its own creator I guess, and there are no updates so far, so I think the new BepinEx is to much for it.

Recently saw on discord an update from ManlyMarco about Ilusion fixes and colliders,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

maybe updating thath core items fix your issue.

I haven't play or create anything lately, I'm trying to get a decent machine to get in track again. as soon as i get back in business I will take a close look.

Hope this gablishing helps or at last entretain you. :LUL:
king

Reactions: Kaseijin

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Responding to my initial help request about the dx_fluid_sp mod part:
To get it to save properly, the fluid object MUST be visible in workspace while saving.
I just tried a bunch of possibilities and just making sure it's visible seems to allow it to save every time...for some reason.
Tags for other people searching: dx_fluid_sp not working, dx_fluid_sp problem, dx_fluid_sp display, dx_fluid_sp, fluid not saving
Yay, I guess???? This mod is fucking weird man.

If it's the same problem with hooh's cocks I will LOSE it lol (EDIT: it wasn't :HideThePain:)

Nonamedeer

Apr 22, 2019
Hello everybody, Ive been trying hard to break a dominatrix character with moods like dislike and clean freak quirks, but I cant do it. How do you even break them?

cyanis

Mar 29, 2023
I just got made the switch from HS1 to HS2. Still in the learning stage. What are some of the best face/body textures in the current repack? I came across a video showcasing AI next gen textures. The video was posted over 2 years ago. Not sure if there's anything better currently.

In HS1. I was big fan of meta body deluxe. Is there anything like that or better in HS2?

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
I just got made the switch from HS1 to HS2. Still in the learning stage. What are some of the best face/body textures in the current repack? I came across a video showcasing AI next gen textures. The video was posted over 2 years ago. Not sure if there's anything better currently.

In HS1. I was big fan of meta body deluxe. Is there anything like that or better in HS2?
Looking for shaders and textures maybe this is something for you
https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-honey-select-2-next-gen-skin-textures-v1-01-hanmen.91701/

Reactions: cyanis

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello everybody, Ive been trying hard to break a dominatrix character with moods like dislike and clean freak quirks, but I cant do it. How do you even break them?
I´m thinking it´s also depending on the personality settings if a girl can be broken or not.
Look here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7935945 and the linked wiki.

But note: a broken girl is a sad experience - this is my attitude https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-7947126

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

The HS1 textures I don´t know, but I guess the modders for HS2 did a minimum same good work.
Here is the list of the whole Hanmen stuff where to find here on F95 https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-8748321

But note that using the Hanmens is a little risky and some people have troubles with Hanmen cards.
The [K1T0-K1TN] skins are also very good and part of the Repack.

Reactions: cyanis

cyanis

Mar 29, 2023
The HS1 textures I don´t know, but I guess the modders for HS2 did a minimum same good work.
Here is the list of the whole Hanmen stuff where to find here on F95 https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-8748321

But note that using the Hanmens is a little risky and some people have troubles with Hanmen cards.
The [K1T0-K1TN] skins are also very good and part of the Repack.

By chance, do you know if the current repack. I think it's 12. Has Hanmen's AI next gen textures. I looked in Honey Select 2\mods\Sideloader Modpack\Hanmen and found Hanmen NEXT-GEN Skin v1.8.5.

Yet when I'm in game I don't see any Hanmen skin textures. Like in this video -

Is there an extra step I'm missing to get sideloader mods to show up in game?

cyanis

Mar 29, 2023
I did however get decent results using the pogskin textures. Still lacking cubemaps though.

Screenshot (32).png

Last edited:
Reactions: turbojoe

Nonamedeer

Apr 22, 2019

hoilol

Mar 18, 2020
Hi,

I just downloaded the main game from here (steam version, the one around 11 gb)
the only thing I want is uncensored stuff, dont want any other stuff, these downloads are huge so.

anyone who can help me with just a simple patch for uncensor?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes