DivineFutura

Oct 29, 2020
I must be an idiot...
I downloaded (For hours) the files from Mega. It came in about 13 files of an unknown file type. I have looked ALL OVER the internet but cannot find an answer on how to get these random file types to be something useable... What am I supposed to do with these files? I've been modding for 12 years and I've never seen anything like this. Do I just drop them in the game foldeR?

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
I must be an idiot...
I downloaded (For hours) the files from Mega. It came in about 13 files of an unknown file type. I have looked ALL OVER the internet but cannot find an answer on how to get these random file types to be something useable... What am I supposed to do with these files? I've been modding for 12 years and I've never seen anything like this. Do I just drop them in the game foldeR?
13 files from what :unsure:
The current HS2 Repack R12 has 18 files
The Studio Modpack 43 files in 146 GB on MEGA

On MEGA are all file in the format ........ Split.7Z.001 , ..... Split.7Z.002
And only the first you get with RAR or 7zip

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
i really appreciate the help. strange thing is that it seems to have "fixed" itself. i booted up the game and went back to check what was used on the model but the eyes realigned themselves some how. i checked other cards and...everythings seems fine.

this game....it seems to love confusing me the more i try to understand its quirks. lol

oh well. as i said, thank you for the help. until next time i get all confused. HA!
I guess the necessary mods weren´t loaded correctly at the first start.
Or did u run update meanwhile and now the mods are restored?

Reactions: slammingsalmon

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I must be an idiot...
Ok - first of all as ChubbyCheek said what you downloaded can´t be the last version of HS2 or anyway AI Shoujo.
Look here to get links for the last versions
The HS2 R12 files from MEGA should look like this
SplittedListMegaR12.jpg

How to use the splitted pack files?
Read here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-8174651

Anyway you save much work and possible errors if you download via torrent.
Direkt link for torrent file
TorrentR12-List.jpg

Pls note: before starting the torrent download you can deselect the Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio (like in this screenshot of starting download R8.1) - this is ONLY for StudioNEO and NOT for the game.
TorrentR8-1.jpg

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Kaseijin you can still make a good buck if you take up commissions on the discord server though. I've seen commissions going up to $1000 for plugin development. Scene comissions are usually up to $30.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Kaseijin you can still make a good buck if you take up commissions on the discord server though. I've seen commissions going up to $1000 for plugin development. Scene comissions are usually up to $30.
Indeed. I am working on a scene right now, but yet I don't feel confident asking for $, I need to build a skill first. There are sooo many good artist out there. I'm planning to do a showcase to let other ppl see my work. If a kind soul wants to drop a buck or so, will be welcome.
I guess I need to start makin my own diva, girl. Maybe I get in copyright trouble if I do a Tifa, Spider Gwen, Dva or any popular girl doing you-know-what ;) as the same as music.
The easy way is to make scenes, the hard way is getting money using that. To anyone who wants to star a bussiness using ilusion programs.
Menatime, I will keep doing my stuff for free.

Jack Jack

Jun 1, 2017
Hello there, if anyone can help me!: How to remove this blue cube from her neck??
It's only this char and i'm using screwthisnoise upload up to date.

EDIT: if i reload the char w/o socks showing it disapears? but i use the same socks in other chars...
Screenshot 2023-04-03 121233.png

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2023
Hi all, sometime the game crash on loading a scene (different one not only a single one) from studio neo 2.
error.png

Can you tell me how to resolve this?
Ty for your time.

Last edited:

LipassEye

May 22, 2021
Hello, i have fews question because never done this before. I have HS2 DX11, so now i download update file DX12. So how to update my HS2 dx11 to DX12. Or i just copy paste the file into my game file ? Thank you

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Indeed. I am working on a scene right now, but yet I don't feel confident asking for $, I need to build a skill first. There are sooo many good artist out there. I'm planning to do a showcase to let other ppl see my work. If a kind soul wants to drop a buck or so, will be welcome.
I guess I need to start makin my own diva, girl. Maybe I get in copyright trouble if I do a Tifa, Spider Gwen, Dva or any popular girl doing you-know-what ;) as the same as music.
The easy way is to make scenes, the hard way is getting money using that. To anyone who wants to star a bussiness using ilusion programs.
Menatime, I will keep doing my stuff for free.
Same, my shit will always be free unless I do something someone requested specificaly or something. But so far people don't seem to like my scenes very much so I'll keep pumping out a few more to see if I catch a bit of attention haha

• Hey there

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hello, i have fews question because never done this before. I have HS2 DX11, so now i download update file DX12. So how to update my HS2 dx11 to DX12. Or i just copy paste the file into my game file ? Thank you
HI!

If you have downloaded the update *.exe file from here: you only need to run that file and everityng will update.
Make a copy of your /UserData, MyMods, BepInEx/Plugins, cubemaps, lentsdir, presets, DHH_ Data folder, those folders then have to be Copy-and-paste in your new instalation.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Same, my shit will always be free unless I do something someone requested specificaly or something. But so far people don't seem to like my scenes very much so I'll keep pumping out a few more to see if I catch a bit of attention haha
There is sometimes to go with the flow. For example: I like to see how some artists use the tools and capabilities of StudioNeo in doing scenes, using effects, lights, transitions, etc. Like those using frontlights on moving vehicles, open a door and casting shadows, someone in the Ilusion Discord made an entire black hole scene! BUUUT the most of us, including me :LOL: wants to see big boobs girls getting banged in any ways possible, so I guess no one, or at least a few ones, get interest in a deep-telling VNGE Story, like drama, suspense, horror, comic, fantasy situations.VNGE has tons of good tools, sound, text, even phisics!, but I haven't seen this often lately, only a girl geting... you know what I mean.

As for me, A good balance is a work of 40 or so VNGE scenes, 1/4 of it dedicated to hardore, lust, sexy shots; a half in story, cuz i have to know why they are fucking in that situation, and the remaining 1/4 something that ties you to look forwar the next episode.
That is my line, the way I make VNGE.

But as I said at the beginning, the flow is H scenes, intense H scenes and nothing more :p

Last edited:
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Last edited:
Reactions: ChubbyCheek

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
But as I said at the beginning, the flow is H scenes, intense H scenes and nothing more :p
Yea I guess I fall into that as well lol. I haven't animated anything that isn't sex so far. All my story is just a little side thing and just text.
I may get into doing entire VNGE scenes with UI and all that but I still need to learn the ropes of animation properly first haha.
Though I have to say...I don't quite understand why people do things in HS2 that aren't sex related. I mean, there's loads of other, better ways to do that sort of thing without Studio Neo..which is a pain the the ass if you ask me.
I really wish there were more soft, slow sex scenes myself. I'm getting a bit fed up by pigfucking :-/

• Red Heart

ZiddyFiddy

Dec 20, 2022
Hey everyone! Hope you are well.

Some confusion here..

I managed to install Hanmen's Shaders and Textures. I used latest KK Manager to install. I manually installed the included plugin in the bepinex pllugin folder. Shows up in KK manager.

The main body Texture works great, shaders too.

However face is weird.
1680633610870.png

All show up fine when freshly open/reopening chara editor ingame.

But disappears when I want to upgrade my current cards with a countour in the game.

1680634118576.png

The problem stems from this specific countour that was selected.

1680634234297.png

I tried loading a another character without this countour. Applied skin, then countour.. But then realised the skin reset to default Type 1 and all of Hanmen's skins are gone..?

Very weird, would appreciate some insight!

Thanks

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes