Apr 4, 2023
Hi all, sometime the game crash on loading a scene (different one not only a single one) from studio neo 2.
error.png

Can you tell me how to resolve this?
Ty for your time.

Last edited:

LipassEye

May 22, 2021
Hello, i have fews question because never done this before. I have HS2 DX11, so now i download update file DX12. So how to update my HS2 dx11 to DX12. Or i just copy paste the file into my game file ? Thank you

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Indeed. I am working on a scene right now, but yet I don't feel confident asking for $, I need to build a skill first. There are sooo many good artist out there. I'm planning to do a showcase to let other ppl see my work. If a kind soul wants to drop a buck or so, will be welcome.
I guess I need to start makin my own diva, girl. Maybe I get in copyright trouble if I do a Tifa, Spider Gwen, Dva or any popular girl doing you-know-what ;) as the same as music.
The easy way is to make scenes, the hard way is getting money using that. To anyone who wants to star a bussiness using ilusion programs.
Menatime, I will keep doing my stuff for free.
Same, my shit will always be free unless I do something someone requested specificaly or something. But so far people don't seem to like my scenes very much so I'll keep pumping out a few more to see if I catch a bit of attention haha

• Hey there

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hello, i have fews question because never done this before. I have HS2 DX11, so now i download update file DX12. So how to update my HS2 dx11 to DX12. Or i just copy paste the file into my game file ? Thank you
HI!

If you have downloaded the update *.exe file from here: you only need to run that file and everityng will update.
Make a copy of your /UserData, MyMods, BepInEx/Plugins, cubemaps, lentsdir, presets, DHH_ Data folder, those folders then have to be Copy-and-paste in your new instalation.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Same, my shit will always be free unless I do something someone requested specificaly or something. But so far people don't seem to like my scenes very much so I'll keep pumping out a few more to see if I catch a bit of attention haha
There is sometimes to go with the flow. For example: I like to see how some artists use the tools and capabilities of StudioNeo in doing scenes, using effects, lights, transitions, etc. Like those using frontlights on moving vehicles, open a door and casting shadows, someone in the Ilusion Discord made an entire black hole scene! BUUUT the most of us, including me :LOL: wants to see big boobs girls getting banged in any ways possible, so I guess no one, or at least a few ones, get interest in a deep-telling VNGE Story, like drama, suspense, horror, comic, fantasy situations.VNGE has tons of good tools, sound, text, even phisics!, but I haven't seen this often lately, only a girl geting... you know what I mean.

As for me, A good balance is a work of 40 or so VNGE scenes, 1/4 of it dedicated to hardore, lust, sexy shots; a half in story, cuz i have to know why they are fucking in that situation, and the remaining 1/4 something that ties you to look forwar the next episode.
That is my line, the way I make VNGE.

But as I said at the beginning, the flow is H scenes, intense H scenes and nothing more :p

Last edited:
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Last edited:
Reactions: ChubbyCheek

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
But as I said at the beginning, the flow is H scenes, intense H scenes and nothing more :p
Yea I guess I fall into that as well lol. I haven't animated anything that isn't sex so far. All my story is just a little side thing and just text.
I may get into doing entire VNGE scenes with UI and all that but I still need to learn the ropes of animation properly first haha.
Though I have to say...I don't quite understand why people do things in HS2 that aren't sex related. I mean, there's loads of other, better ways to do that sort of thing without Studio Neo..which is a pain the the ass if you ask me.
I really wish there were more soft, slow sex scenes myself. I'm getting a bit fed up by pigfucking :-/

• Red Heart

ZiddyFiddy

Dec 20, 2022
Hey everyone! Hope you are well.

Some confusion here..

I managed to install Hanmen's Shaders and Textures. I used latest KK Manager to install. I manually installed the included plugin in the bepinex pllugin folder. Shows up in KK manager.

The main body Texture works great, shaders too.

However face is weird.
1680633610870.png

All show up fine when freshly open/reopening chara editor ingame.

But disappears when I want to upgrade my current cards with a countour in the game.

1680634118576.png

The problem stems from this specific countour that was selected.

1680634234297.png

I tried loading a another character without this countour. Applied skin, then countour.. But then realised the skin reset to default Type 1 and all of Hanmen's skins are gone..?

Very weird, would appreciate some insight!

Thanks

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey everyone! Hope you are well.

Some confusion here..

I managed to install Hanmen's Shaders and Textures. I used latest KK Manager to install. I manually installed the included plugin in the bepinex pllugin folder. Shows up in KK manager.

The main body Texture works great, shaders too.

However face is weird.
View attachment 2520784

All show up fine when freshly open/reopening chara editor ingame.

But disappears when I want to upgrade my current cards with a countour in the game.

View attachment 2520814

The problem stems from this specific countour that was selected.

View attachment 2520820

I tried loading a another character without this countour. Applied skin, then countour.. But then realised the skin reset to default Type 1 and all of Hanmen's skins are gone..?

Very weird, would appreciate some insight!

Thanks
Seems that the 3 [HappyMod]_FaceTypes allow only a few skin textures - same in my game, but don´t know the reason.
If you want a girl with braces you have to waive Hanmen & Co

A very popular Face Contour is Type02chw - here are all Skinis working.

Reactions: ZiddyFiddy

johnmacronstone

Oct 29, 2017
Is there anything i can tweak/change to make this game run smoother? i've got an absolute monster of a PC, like reeeeaaally good. but the game still freezes a bunch in the character creator and stuff

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChubbyCheek

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
Is there anything i can tweak/change to make this game run smoother? i've got an absolute monster of a PC, like reeeeaaally good. but the game still freezes a bunch in the character creator and stuff
The biggest resource eaters are the too many character cards themselves
By displaying in the editor, the mods are loaded for each preview card
It will be a mods monster
Start the game with a maximum of 100 cards

kkmang.jpg
Check out which plugins can be switched off in the KKManager.
The KKManager also shows the dependencies of the plugins
Do I need studio?
The plugins are not lost, only renamed .dll -> .dl_

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
A "monster" PC is no guarantee to run HS2 smoothly.
Read here if you have a RTX 3xxx
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-8283699
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-8378904

Most important is a correct install (for shortest file pathes e.g. D:/HS2), avoid registry fixer and keep your game fully updated.

Reactions: Velcrofly
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes