Feb 3, 2022
Hi.

so i just ran in to a weird problem. a characger i've had since god know when started showing up with wierd eyes(as pictured). no other model has this problem from what i have seen. i tried reloading, but no dice. eyes are still messed up. this seems to have happened after i updated from the launcher. any way i can tweak it or fix it?

eyes.png

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi.

so i just ran in to a weird problem. a characger i've had since god know when started showing up with wierd eyes(as pictured). no other model has this problem from what i have seen. i tried reloading, but no dice. eyes are still messed up. this seems to have happened after i updated from the launcher. any way i can tweak it or fix it?

View attachment 2512782
I guess this card is needing an own face zipmod and this one may be outdated and therefore deleted by the sideloader update.
Before starting the update u always should prove which mods coming new and which will be deleted (red letters)
Sideloader-Update.jpg

So u have the chance to save this mod outside Sideloader packs (e.g. MyMods).
But normally an outdated mod should be replaced with the new version. Sometimes the new mod has not exactly the same name, so your card can´t find it anymore. You have to find it and activate it again (then save the card).

Look in Face Settings Skins if you find one for your card.

You also can share this card here for testing.

Reactions: slammingsalmon

CherryPopKelo

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
If I was to use characters/scenes made in this game in my Renpy game would it be allowed to upload my renpy game to steam (With low price)? (Not about the profit more about getting the game to more people)

BigFrogX

Sep 12, 2022
If I was to use characters/scenes made in this game in my Renpy game would it be allowed to upload my renpy game to steam (With low price)? (Not about the profit more about getting the game to more people)
what kind game u create ..

Feb 3, 2022
I guess this card is needing an own face zipmod and this one may be outdated and therefore deleted by the sideloader update.
Before starting the update u always should prove which mods coming new and which will be deleted (red letters)
View attachment 2512808

So u have the chance to save this mod outside Sideloader packs (e.g. MyMods).
But normally an outdated mod should be replaced with the new version. Sometimes the new mod has not exactly the same name, so your card can´t find it anymore. You have to find it and activate it again (then save the card).

Look in Face Settings Skins if you find one for your card.

You also can share this card here for testing.

i'll try figure out what mod it was. to be honest, i'm not very versed in mods, i just d/l and create cards for myself so it's probably way easier to mess up by not knowing what is being used. if i cannot find the culprit, can the model be saved or be edited to NOT use that same mod?

oh and as always, thanks joe for helping out. :)

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
i'll try figure out what mod it was. to be honest, i'm not very versed in mods, i just d/l and create cards for myself so it's probably way easier to mess up by not knowing what is being used. if i cannot find the culprit, can the model be saved or be edited to NOT use that same mod?

oh and as always, thanks joe for helping out. :)
If this card was created with an own face/makeup zipmod there is no chance to change this simply like body skin.
But we can find out the name of the mod e.g. in HS2PNGInfo.
If you post the card here I can find out for you.

Feb 3, 2022
If this card was created with an own face/makeup zipmod there is no chance to change this simply like body skin.
But we can find out the name of the mod e.g. in HS2PNGInfo.
If you post the card here I can find out for you.

i really appreciate the help. strange thing is that it seems to have "fixed" itself. i booted up the game and went back to check what was used on the model but the eyes realigned themselves some how. i checked other cards and...everythings seems fine.

this game....it seems to love confusing me the more i try to understand its quirks. lol

oh well. as i said, thank you for the help. until next time i get all confused. HA!

Reactions: turbojoe

triver10

Nov 7, 2017
I need some help with the studio NEO.

Some scenes like one attached to this post seem to use some additional mechanics for animation and dialog. It seems that those scenes have something called :vnscenescript attached to them but I have no idea how to run it. Could anyone instruct how to make this mechanic work. I have the latest Repack and I have used the KKManager to update the assets, but something important seems missing.

Note: I did download timeline plugin 1.1.5 from some Reddit page, but it does not make much difference.

Screenshot 2023-04-03 015644.png

triver10

Nov 7, 2017

Some scenes like one attached to this post seem to use some additional mechanics for animation and dialog. It seems that those scenes have something called :vnscenescript attached to them but I have no idea how to run it. Could anyone instruct how to make this mechanic work. I have the latest Repack and I have used the KKManager to update the assets, but something important seems missing.

Note: I did download timeline plugin 1.1.5 from some Reddit page, but it does not make much difference.

View attachment 2516084
Answering my own question - perhaps someone else could also benefit. There is a VNGE plugin which is required. Plugin can be found here -

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021

View attachment 2516084
This is a Scene Card with VNGE.
There are 13 scenes within it.
If you load the card it should give you the option to Play the scene
1680480408074.png
If you click on the VNGE SSS button on the left, you can see and amend each individual scene.
1680480499164.png

VNGE is a powerful tool which can allow you to take characters through a number of scenes. In each scene there can be multiple camera angles, dialogue assigned to characters, different clothing states and animations or poses and positions.

In this one there seems to be 3 characters involved in the 13 scenes.

I would recommend having a look at the Scene Sharing thread
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-honey-select-2-studio-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/
Daggoth has shared some very impressive stories and Kaseijin's The Trip is like it's own (late night) soap opera.
There are plenty of other Scene cards available on Bepis DB, Yuki Portal and Kenzato Booru some of which use VNGE.

Have fun

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I've heard multiple times from others that monetising anything you make using Studio Neo is forbidden and restricted by law under the copyright of Illusion.

I've heard this in the context of the Harem Hotel game (of which dev uses Studio Neo 2 still and animated renders) not being able to release their game as paid software due to this. Though he IS able to get money in the form of donations on Patreon, I'm pretty sure.

DivineFutura

Oct 29, 2020
I must be an idiot...
I downloaded (For hours) the files from Mega. It came in about 13 files of an unknown file type. I have looked ALL OVER the internet but cannot find an answer on how to get these random file types to be something useable... What am I supposed to do with these files? I've been modding for 12 years and I've never seen anything like this. Do I just drop them in the game foldeR?

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
I must be an idiot...
I downloaded (For hours) the files from Mega. It came in about 13 files of an unknown file type. I have looked ALL OVER the internet but cannot find an answer on how to get these random file types to be something useable... What am I supposed to do with these files? I've been modding for 12 years and I've never seen anything like this. Do I just drop them in the game foldeR?
13 files from what :unsure:
The current HS2 Repack R12 has 18 files
The Studio Modpack 43 files in 146 GB on MEGA

On MEGA are all file in the format ........ Split.7Z.001 , ..... Split.7Z.002
And only the first you get with RAR or 7zip

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
i really appreciate the help. strange thing is that it seems to have "fixed" itself. i booted up the game and went back to check what was used on the model but the eyes realigned themselves some how. i checked other cards and...everythings seems fine.

this game....it seems to love confusing me the more i try to understand its quirks. lol

oh well. as i said, thank you for the help. until next time i get all confused. HA!
I guess the necessary mods weren´t loaded correctly at the first start.
Or did u run update meanwhile and now the mods are restored?

Reactions: slammingsalmon

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I must be an idiot...
Ok - first of all as ChubbyCheek said what you downloaded can´t be the last version of HS2 or anyway AI Shoujo.
Look here to get links for the last versions
The HS2 R12 files from MEGA should look like this
SplittedListMegaR12.jpg

How to use the splitted pack files?
Read here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-8174651

Anyway you save much work and possible errors if you download via torrent.
Direkt link for torrent file
TorrentR12-List.jpg

Pls note: before starting the torrent download you can deselect the Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio (like in this screenshot of starting download R8.1) - this is ONLY for StudioNEO and NOT for the game.
TorrentR8-1.jpg

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Kaseijin you can still make a good buck if you take up commissions on the discord server though. I've seen commissions going up to $1000 for plugin development. Scene comissions are usually up to $30.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Kaseijin you can still make a good buck if you take up commissions on the discord server though. I've seen commissions going up to $1000 for plugin development. Scene comissions are usually up to $30.
Indeed. I am working on a scene right now, but yet I don't feel confident asking for $, I need to build a skill first. There are sooo many good artist out there. I'm planning to do a showcase to let other ppl see my work. If a kind soul wants to drop a buck or so, will be welcome.
I guess I need to start makin my own diva, girl. Maybe I get in copyright trouble if I do a Tifa, Spider Gwen, Dva or any popular girl doing you-know-what ;) as the same as music.
The easy way is to make scenes, the hard way is getting money using that. To anyone who wants to star a bussiness using ilusion programs.
Menatime, I will keep doing my stuff for free.

Jack Jack

Jun 1, 2017
Hello there, if anyone can help me!: How to remove this blue cube from her neck??
It's only this char and i'm using screwthisnoise upload up to date.

EDIT: if i reload the char w/o socks showing it disapears? but i use the same socks in other chars...
Screenshot 2023-04-03 121233.png

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes