AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
I download the mods but I can't find them in-game anyone knows why
Maybe you downloaded the wrong version or pack. Only download from BetterRepack's site or the mirrors provided there. Dont download from random site.
BetterRepack comes with all the necessary mods and plugin for it works.

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I download the mods but I can't find them in-game anyone knows why
Wich mods you´re talking about?
If you have the BetterRepack (actually R13) all mods for the game are included, you don´t necessarily need others.
If you mean Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio (~160GB pack) this is only for StudioNEO, you can´t use and see them in the game.

blackadam999

Jun 16, 2020
Wich mods you´re talking about?
If you have the BetterRepack (actually R13) all mods for the game are included, you don´t necessarily need others.
If you mean Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio (~160GB pack) this is only for StudioNEO, you can´t use and see them in the game.
I'm not sure which one I have. I got this kk manager and I download some chara, when I load them the face is different

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

BILIBILIMST

Sep 9, 2020
Unfortunately, you have footjob tag, but only a small amount of FJ content,I am surprised that as of 2024, no one has made more FJ modules for HS2 like KK

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Unfortunately, you have footjob tag, but only a small amount of FJ content,I am surprised that as of 2024, no one has made more FJ modules for HS2 like KK
The animation provided in the main game are limited, so you cant expect there is multiple version of certain position there.
You can make your own animation in the Studio though (like the one in my signature).

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
It's over bros, end of a damn era. May the mods keep the games alive View attachment 2768205
Agreed.
Hopefully community keep this game stay alive by making more mods and stuff.
I think it's apparent since the release of KKS.
KKS in nutshell just a refresh of og KK. There is no new content whatsoever.
The latest title, RG too just a refresh of HS2.
Maybe the sales of both titles are so low that they have to shut down.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
RIP, no more next generation engine and model for the game who based on hs and koikatsu, hope the mods can still keep the engine alive or the developers may start to change to use other engines.:cry:

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
RIP, no more next generation engine and model for the game who based on hs and koikatsu, hope the mods can still keep the engine alive or the developers may start to change to use other engines.:cry:
This is what scare me, dam

maenseal44

Jul 28, 2019
No Koikatsu 2 , No AiShojo 2 :cry: . Then what's the purpose of developing a new engine for RoomGirl if there's not going to be a new game released that uses that engine. Hope this is just a dream!!

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
No Koikatsu 2 , No AiShojo 2 :cry: . Then what's the purpose of developing a new engine for RoomGirl if there's not going to be a new game released that uses that engine. Hope this is just a dream!!
The Eroge industry in Japan been collapsing for a while due to a generational shift to mobile gaming and lower interest in full priced games (small and doujin games are doing fine), Illusion mistake was that interest was very much on quick access high modable games and RoomGirl seem to had flopped hard, Illusion was never a big company and even if I am sure they had some flops in the past there was simply no room to survive if RoomGirl flop and it did.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes