turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi, would anyone have any idea why I can't get 'better penetration' to work in repack 13?

Vagina's are no longer reacting to any penises and the two in-game fixes for colliders I know aren't working anymore, although they did in repack 11.
I deleted the old game before installing the full version of 13, then moved over everything I'd backed up, including mods folder(which didn't show any red items when I checked the updater so I'm assuming that means I'm good there), but haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary with the new repack except this.

Anyway, hopefully someone can save me from having to reinstall 11.
Unusual question - should work by default out of the box.
Look if your uncensor bodies are BP5 level.
If you use older cards with outdated uncensor bodies they may have no collision.

Reactions: Squiddlepuss

Squiddlepuss

Jun 21, 2022
Unusual question - should work by default out of the box.
Look if your uncensor bodies are BP5 level.
If you use older cards with outdated uncensor bodies they may have no collision.
Thanks for the reply.
I know, right? I can't think what the issue could be. Everything's BP5 and all scenes in Neo were working fine in repack 11. For example, I usually use an invisible 'dick type A' placed in the vagina if the model is spreading her lips, but now they aren't registering at all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
Well I dont use steam version, but assuming from the naming, its better to get the one with sideloader modpack.
Sideloader modpack contains all free mods that community made.
I downloaded the RE-pack sideload version, updated the game, but still can't see the vagina. How to solve this?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
What's the difference between these two?
View attachment 2774826
I am assuming "With Sideloader Modpack" is the way to go if I want to install modpack like .zipmod files?
For the SB3 pack you must have the Steam base game.
The "normal Edition" is a small mod pack, but uncensor the game yet.
The "Full Edition" is ca big mod pack nearly at the level of BetterRepack.
The BetterRepack modpacks doesn´t work in Steam version.

You find the download links at the ScrewThisNoise main page , choose [Steam Patch] HoneySelect 2 DX... on the left side.

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
For the SB3 pack you must have the Steam base game.
The "normal Edition" is a small mod pack, but uncensor the game yet.
The "Full Edition" is ca big mod pack nearly at the level of BetterRepack.
The BetterRepack modpacks doesn´t work in Steam version.

You find the download links at the ScrewThisNoise main page , choose [Steam Patch] HoneySelect 2 DX... on the left side.
Yes, I have downloaded that one. See: https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-11250061

It says,
1689594540510.png
> Info: This patch converts the Steam variant of HoneySelect 2 DX to the Japanese game, along with mods needed for translation and uncensor. You need to own the Steam game for this patch to be useful to you!

How do I use the uncensor mod?

Update:
the "uncensor mod" is active / enabled, but I still can't see vagina.
Seee pics:

1689595230754.png
+

Screenshot 2023-07-17 174316.png
That Uncensor selector doesn't work.
It has other 2 options to show "open vagina", only useful to forefully see the hole, it's not natural if you know what I mean.

Update:

Here is what I mean:
Screenshot 2023-07-17 175135.png

+
Screenshot 2023-07-17 175154.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaseijin

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
Yes, I have downloaded that one. See: https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-11250061

It says,
View attachment 2777711
> Info: This patch converts the Steam variant of HoneySelect 2 DX to the Japanese game, along with mods needed for translation and uncensor. You need to own the Steam game for this patch to be useful to you!

Update:
Seee pics:

View attachment 2777740
+

View attachment 2777741
It has other 2 options to show "open vagina", only useful to forefully see the hole, it's not natural if you know what I mean.

Update:

Here is what I mean:
View attachment 2777768

+
View attachment 2777769
TL;DR : I installed the "SB3 patch with sideload modpack" on top of STEAM version of the game which I downloaded from OP, still can't see vagina.

Squiddlepuss

Jun 21, 2022

It says,
View attachment 2777711

Update:
Seee pics:

View attachment 2777740
+

View attachment 2777741

Update:

Here is what I mean:
View attachment 2777768

+
View attachment 2777769
I use ScrewThisNoise's repacks and in the 'mods' folder, the sideloader Modpack - Uncensor Selector subfolder contains 33 files.
I'm guessing there's only the three files you can choose from in your folder?

Reactions: camper88

Squiddlepuss

Jun 21, 2022
Why does the game keep saying some of my mods are missing? like the next gen shaders mod, I know I have the mod installed but it still shows up as missing.
I wish I knew as it happens to me too. It's usually (can't remember their name but it could be Hoohs)clothing shaders I always appear to not have.
FYI if you weren't aware, you can turn those notifications off in F1 setting if they bother you.

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
I use ScrewThisNoise's repacks and in the 'mods' folder, the sideloader Modpack - Uncensor Selector subfolder contains 33 files.
I'm guessing there's only the three files you can choose from in your folder?
Well, I deleted the whole game. I am now downloading the ScrewThisNoise's version from this link . I will update once I try it out.

Big update: Finally, it worked! OP should change the links on his first post.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Why does the game keep saying some of my mods are missing? like the next gen shaders mod, I know I have the mod installed but it still shows up as missing.
I wish I knew as it happens to me too. It's usually (can't remember their name but it could be Hoohs)clothing shaders I always appear to not have.
FYI if you weren't aware, you can turn those notifications off in F1 setting if they bother you.
This can be an "missing mod message" because of different versions.
Read here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7886850

• Red Heart
Reactions: Squiddlepuss

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Does anyone know of a mod that will allow all positions to be used no matter what state the girls are in?
Not so far I know.
You can only "unlock" all achievements with the 100% save in [OPTIONAL] BRExtras, but the dependencies of girls personality and stats is fix scripted.

Reactions: Velcrofly

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Illusion is hanging it up :cry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn shame, despite everything Illusion were trailblazers in the Eroge industry. They will be missed. More reason to be supporting people like ScrewThisNoise doing so much work to keep the game alive.

VliXX

Jul 16, 2020
Hey guys.
I couldnt find anything, so im asking here.
when i start the game i dont have any main menu ingame. no writings, no nothing. ive got the R13 BetterRepack and updated everything. thx for your help :)

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes