Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
So do I need to download the entire DX Base Game Repack and then download all of 2022-06-10 Optional Sideloader Modpack - Part Download ? Or just one?
Download the base game. Better Repack V13. Best to do so via Torrent. It takes a long time to download but gives you one file at the end to unzip. Use 7Zip to unzip.
The Optional Modpack is as it says optional. Worth getting if yuo want to use Studio NEO.
I tend to download the main game first, then come back for the Modpack later when I've got everything set up correctly.
Last 2 Repacks I haven't got around to doing so.

Enjoy

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
So I got all the .7z files from the repack all-in-one on google drive, and when I try extracting them as a group it doesn't work. I get the same ol error message of "Cannot open file as archive". I've tried getting the files from the actual repack website, those didn't work either (since they send me to the same google drive anyways). Tried reinstalling it, still don't work. Anyone know what might be wrong?
Look some postings above https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-11274195 ;)

Reactions: olie
Apr 18, 2022
I would highly appreciate some help from someone.

I have reinstalled the game about 3 times, because I keep only getting japanese language.

I have tried changing language in the initsetting application, I have followed all the instructions for installing etc. and it's still not working.

I have tried downloading other versions, but the part file installation I run into the files not being able to extract due to corruption or there "not being any archive".

I have now downloaded an all-in-one from .

If anyone has an idea for a fix, it would be greatly appreciated!

Azrael666

Jan 28, 2019
Hello, is there a page to download clothing card? The ones that I download from discord almost none are recognized by the game.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I would highly appreciate some help from someone.

I have reinstalled the game about 3 times, because I keep only getting japanese language.

I have tried changing language in the initsetting application, I have followed all the instructions for installing etc. and it's still not working.

I have tried downloading other versions, but the part file installation I run into the files not being able to extract due to corruption or there "not being any archive".

I have now downloaded an all-in-one from .

If anyone has an idea for a fix, it would be greatly appreciated!
You downloaded the BetterRepack R13 (~60GB)?
Splitted packs or torrent (highly recommended for easier and safer install)?
Did you place your short named game main folder on top of a drive and not C:\ - e.g. D:\HS2-R13?

BetterRepack should run in english by default (since R9 with Steam translation) without any further action.

Apr 18, 2022
You downloaded the BetterRepack R13 (~60GB)?
Splitted packs or torrent (highly recommended for easier and safer install)?
Did you place your short named game main folder on top of a drive and not C:\ - e.g. D:\HS2-R13?

BetterRepack should run in english by default (since R9 with Steam translation) without any further action.
Yes I downloaded an all-in-one torrent for HS2 DX BetterRepack release 13. I would have assumed it would come in english by default but it hasn't for me. But I didn't download it from F95 because of Megas transfer quota restriction for free users....

I tried the part downloads but could not extract the zip files due to error messages saying no archive could be found or that the files were corrupt.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Yes I downloaded an all-in-one torrent for HS2 DX BetterRepack release 13. I would have assumed it would come in english by default but it hasn't for me. But I didn't download it from F95 because of Megas transfer quota restriction for free users....

I tried the part downloads but could not extract the zip files due to error messages saying no archive could be found or that the files were corrupt.
Yep - splitted packs is a little tricky, also with high chance to get corrupted files.

Torrent file get directly from - since R13 it´s only for BetterRepack without the Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio (only for StudioNEO).

I´m always using uTorrent for download and never get troubles.

RougeComet

Oct 3, 2022
Ah - ok - but what is this for? I´m confused o_O
If I want BR R13 I download this from here , make a new install and that´s it.

Btw reducing the size of BetterRepack is absolutely senseless, if you want to use character cards created in BR R13 to avoid missing mod messages.
I checked all wearable parts of the whole game, a lot of them are useless for me, the cards are different from the mod parts, the cards are simply coordinates of thoes parts, deleting clothes cards won't mess with the characters' heads and bodies. I only need the characters I like, so if it's doable, I'll do it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe
Apr 18, 2022
Yep - splitted packs is a little tricky, also with high chance to get corrupted files.

Torrent file get directly from - since R13 it´s only for BetterRepack without the Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio (only for StudioNEO).

I´m always using uTorrent for download and never get troubles.
Thanks! I'm going to download that one and see if that works instead, I'll get back to you.

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I checked all wearable parts of the whole game, a lot of them are useless for me, the cards are different from the mod parts, the cards are simply coordinates of thoes parts, deleting clothes cards won't mess with the characters' heads and bodies. I only need the characters I like, so if it's doable, I'll do it.
Sry but no clue what you´re talking about and what´s your target

Apr 4, 2023
I downloaded the hanmen Next-Gen Skin and shade but when i load a scene it say are still missing, but if I adjust the opacity it seem to work. I'm puzzled :S

Last edited:

zxal22

Aug 10, 2021
Why dx r13 very big size? How different is it from the original version? And you can also answer my question, like the old games of this company, where you could touch the female parts with your hands, was it added in the latest version or in which version of this game?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes