Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Why dx r13 very big size? How different is it from the original version? And you can also answer my question, like the old games of this company, where you could touch the female parts with your hands, was it added in the latest version or in which version of this game?
The touching was, I think, via an Optional Mod. It may have been called Jiggle - can't remember for sure. If so you would need to add it to Mods, then turn the Plugin on.

More information in this post
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-7522115

Last edited:

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Koikatsu has a increase bulge size plugin which works really well. Does HS2 have something similar like that as well?

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Did you mean penis size or bulging belly effect when using big dick?
Oh I meant the bulge in your pants when you're wearing one. There is a plugin in KK where a bulge shows whenever a character with a dick wears pants. Thats not there in HS2.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Oh I meant the bulge in your pants when you're wearing one. There is a plugin in KK where a bulge shows whenever a character with a dick wears pants. Thats not there in HS2.
Like that?
Geso-Mokkori.jpg

Cannot find it with the displayed name, but it must be part of R13, cuz I have no MyMods from Geso.

Last edited:

Dee420

Jul 21, 2023
mono-2.0-bdwgc.dll for honey select 2 is getting an error, downloaded the repack on BR Public. Game can start but once I try to load into another scene it'll pop up an crash. I deleted mods or plugins but nothing helped. I just ended up deleting it. still have the 7zip file. Anyone has any clues?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
mono-2.0-bdwgc.dll for honey select 2 is getting an error, downloaded the repack on BR Public. Game can start but once I try to load into another scene it'll pop up an crash. I deleted mods or plugins but nothing helped. I just ended up deleting it. still have the 7zip file. Anyone has any clues?
"Still have the 7zip file" sounds like a torrent download, that should normally work without any troubles.
But you have to pay attention at some rules for best result:
- place a short named game main folder on top of a drive (for shortest file pathes), and possibly not C:/ (avoiding conflicts with operating system) - e.g. D:\HS2-R13
- use 7-Zip to extract
- start InitSetting.exe, choose your resolution and only 1 Graphic Setting (mostly used GraphicsMod), then start the game
- if you have played a former version of HS2, now you can transfer your personal stuff (UserData, MyMods)

Reactions: Dee420

Dee420

Jul 21, 2023
I only have one hard drive so I'm not sure where to put the pack besides in C:. The program even prompted where to put the shortest file and I did but still same error.

Dee420

Jul 21, 2023
Ok I did exactly what you said. Now it still crashed when loading up a scene. So lets, say I click create to do the chars. it loads than pops up the default girl but there is another white blank t pose body floating inside than it stops. I'm not sure why but it hasn't even given me a file crash to see only the output log. When I load up studio it runs I can add lights and change the environment but once I add a character it closes. Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Dee420

Jul 21, 2023
Went through mod manager disabled mods expect the plugins. Now the other body is gone lol but still nothing it closes. Capture2.PNG Capture2.PNG

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Ok I did exactly what you said. Now it still crashed when loading up a scene. So lets, say I click create to do the chars. it loads than pops up the default girl but there is another white blank t pose body floating inside than it stops. I'm not sure why but it hasn't even given me a file crash to see only the output log. When I load up studio it runs I can add lights and change the environment but once I add a character it closes. View attachment 2789522
Went through mod manager disabled mods expect the plugins. Now the other body is gone lol but still nothing it closes.
Very weird :unsure:
I also see the "white body" every loading default Hatano Miwa for about a quarter second, but then dissappears and the chara maker is running normal.
How long did you wait after stopping? First game start may need more time (depending on your hardware can be minutes).

What´s about "Play"? Did you ever enter the Tutorial?
Did you try a smaller resolution in windowed mode?

May you post a screenshot of your game folder (explorer)?

Reactions: Dee420

Dee420

Jul 21, 2023
Figured it out thank you so much. I dont have amd ryzen and there was a .dll file i guess. I seen it
Deleted all the plugins and mods LMAOOOO gonna have to reinstall but ill chill on the vanilla for a bit just in case.
I have an AMD Phenom 945 so its old. GPU is GTX 1050 ti.

Last edited:
Reactions: turbojoe

zxal22

Aug 10, 2021
Iam checked honey select 2 r1 and honey select 2 dx r1 sizes
The size of the first dx is three times the size of the first version I intend to download this game and I don't want to pay more to download this game unless I know What is the big difference between the dx version and the first version? If, for example, there is something in this version that can be touched with the hand like the game Sexy Beach 3, And I want to know which version added such a feature to the game so that I can download the same version Please someone answer, thank you

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes