Dee420

Jul 21, 2023
Iam checked honey select 2 r1 and honey select 2 dx r1 sizes
The size of the first dx is three times the size of the first version I intend to download this game and I don't want to pay more to download this game unless I know What is the big difference between the dx version and the first version? If, for example, there is something in this version that can be touched with the hand like the game Sexy Beach 3, it is worth download Please someone answer, thank you
Dx is an expansion, I think. I dont know all the features that come in it

Dee420

Jul 21, 2023
The size of the first dx is three times the size of the first version I intend to download this game and I don't want to pay more to download this game unless I know What is the big difference between the dx version and the first version? If, for example, there is something in this version that can be touched with the hand like the game Sexy Beach 3, it is worth download Please someone answer, thank you
I see that r2 is more stable so why not that?

Dee420

Jul 21, 2023
I don't know, only the gameplay features are important to me
doesn't say much here. But uhhh the game has a huge amount of mods and animations, plug-ins that people made. So either way your gonna get a lot of features. I downloaded the repack 13 was about 62 gb to download and 98 to install into the HD. But the r13 comes with pretty much everything you need.

Reactions: turbojoe

zxal22

Aug 10, 2021
doesn't say much here. But uhhh the game has a huge amount of mods and animations, plug-ins that people made. So either way your gonna get a lot of features. I downloaded the repack 13 was about 62 gb to download and 98 to install into the HD. But the r13 comes with pretty much everything you need.
So please, if you download it, check if it has the same functionality as the old games of this company, if you have played it, you can touch the girl's body with your hands. Like this photo

Mar 14, 2018
Hi! So I'm having a bit of an issue. I downloaded Street Fighter 6 Chun-Li from this website here.

But when I put her in, everything loaded up except for her shirt/dress. To put it simply, she came out topless. Turns out not all of her clothes loaded up. Is there a way to fix this?

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
does anyone know where the "Realistic Smoke" mod is i think it was made by hooh but i cant find it

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Hi! So I'm having a bit of an issue. I downloaded Street Fighter 6 Chun-Li from this website here.

But when I put her in, everything loaded up except for her shirt/dress. To put it simply, she came out topless. Turns out not all of her clothes loaded up. Is there a way to fix this?
It sounds like the charcater card expects a mod that you don't have. You can check that using the HS2PNGInfo utility.
Looking at the link you provided it says that the clothing is by GDC. You may be able to find the mod on Kemono Party.

There are also a lot of Chun-Li cards on Bepis DB:

Maybe one has an outfit you have already. Then you can take that from one of those cards and put it on the card you got from Patreon.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Velcro is right, you need GDC´s clothings

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
The size of the first dx is three times the size of the first version I intend to download this game and I don't want to pay more to download this game unless I know What is the big difference between the dx version and the first version? If, for example, there is something in this version that can be touched with the hand like the game Sexy Beach 3, And I want to know which version added such a feature to the game so that I can download the same version Please someone answer, thank you
So please, if you download it, check if it has the same functionality as the old games of this company, if you have played it, you can touch the girl's body with your hands. Like this photo
What is HS2 DX? Look here and scroll a little down.

And BetterRepack? As Dee answered it´s the original japanese base game with a lot of community mods to create phantastic looking characters - watch this thread https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/page-793.
And most important: there are uncensor mods to make the girls naked with boobs, butt and crotch physics.
You can not only touch the girls, you can make love with them in more than 100 variant positions :love:

Reactions: Dee420

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
hey guys so i dont have the title " plugin settings" in the menu ,how do i fix this?
You mean you´re missing this button?
PluginSettings.jpg
This looks like a bad install so the plugins don´t load correctly.

You need a new install and be sure you have youre game main folder on top of a drive, but possibly not C:\, e.g D:\HS2-R13

Reactions: akmi

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
honey select 2 no sensor setting please
Did you mean "no censor"?
Does that mean you look for uncensoring the game?
Well, the BetterRepack includes uncensor mods so you can choose naked bodies in chara maker with physical working boobs, butt and vagina.

zxal22

Aug 10, 2021
What is HS2 DX? Look here and scroll a little down.

And BetterRepack? As Dee answered it´s the original japanese base game with a lot of community mods to create phantastic looking characters - watch this thread https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/page-793.
And most important: there are uncensor mods to make the girls naked with boobs, butt and crotch physics.
You can not only touch the girls, you can make love with them in more than 100 variant positions :love:
Bro The answer to my question is not this. My question is, like the old games, does it have the ability to touch a woman's body anywhere with your hand or not? I played the same game a long time ago. I deleted it because of the very simple gameplay. Now, I want to know what new gameplay features the betterrepack version has added now that it is about 100 gigs in size.

Hanzoo

Aug 25, 2018
I have a big doubt on how to access these two menu shown in the image, would anyone know if it is a plugin?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Bro The answer to my question is not this. My question is, like the old games, does it have the ability to touch a woman's body anywhere with your hand or not? I played the same game a long time ago. I deleted it because of the very simple gameplay. Now, I want to know what new gameplay features the betterrepack version has added now that it is about 100 gigs in size.
Ah - ok
Seems I have to say nothing has changed. The H-scenes in the game are all scripted, you can´t them influence by yourself.
In StudioNEO you can create your own animated scenes, but also not in that way you mean, Iguess.

Belonging "100 Gig" - tons of community mods (= BetterRepack) mainly to enhance the character creation (hair, skin, uncensor bodies, clothing, accessories...), but the base game function is more or less the same as at beginning.

Reactions: zxal22

zxal22

Aug 10, 2021
Ah - ok
Seems I have to say nothing has changed. The H-scenes in the game are all scripted, you can´t them influence by yourself.
In StudioNEO you can create your own animated scenes, but also not in that way you mean, Iguess.

Belonging "100 Gig" - tons of community mods (= BetterRepack) mainly to enhance the character creation (hair, skin, uncensor bodies, clothing, accessories...), but the base game function is more or less the same as at beginning.
Thanks

Reactions: turbojoe
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes