Dee420

Jul 21, 2023
I installed VNGE, but I didn't see any VNGE buttons in my studio, here is my VNGE console log:
VNGE studio_wait_for_load...
VNGE 42.5 starting...
VNGE found autorun mod: autorun_kernel
E:\HS2 Vanilla\BepInEx\plugins\Console\Lib\scenesavestate.py:2301: SyntaxWarning: name '_sc' is assigned to before global declaration
global _sc
Timeline.dll not found.
Timeline.dll not found.
autorun 0

Start a new VN Physics application...

Start a new SSS Builder application...
Array[str]((u'\u180e', ':', '-'))
VNGE 42.5 inited!
IronPython 2.7.7rc2 (2.7.7.0) on Mono 4.0.30319.42000 (64-bit)
Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information.
>>>
What is VNGE?

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
Question about clothing. There are only a few choices for long skirts and only one choice I could use for Turtleneck sweater for the specific character I am trying to recreate. The skirt has a clipping issue with the sweater. Is there a way to fix this? Other then redoing the skirt in a editing program which I do not have atm, not to mention not knowing how to make or alter clothing in the first place.

Thanks
where u find "Turtleneck sweater" ?

aru6551

Oct 28, 2019
I installed VNGE, but I didn't see any VNGE buttons in my studio, here is my VNGE console log:
VNGE studio_wait_for_load...
VNGE 42.5 starting...
VNGE found autorun mod: autorun_kernel
E:\HS2 Vanilla\BepInEx\plugins\Console\Lib\scenesavestate.py:2301: SyntaxWarning: name '_sc' is assigned to before global declaration
global _sc
Timeline.dll not found.
Timeline.dll not found.
autorun 0

Start a new VN Physics application...

Start a new SSS Builder application...
Array[str]((u'\u180e', ':', '-'))
VNGE 42.5 inited!
IronPython 2.7.7rc2 (2.7.7.0) on Mono 4.0.30319.42000 (64-bit)
Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information.
>>>
So does VNGE work properly? According to the content of your post, VNGE should be working normally. Pressing Ctrl+F8 should bring up the VNGE window.

Why are there no VNGE buttons? Information is not enough to guess. Re-install VNGE or install another versions(such as 42.0) to see if it can be solved.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Does this "Optional Sideloader Modpack" works with the R13 version or with R10 only?
The Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio (= the full name) is a modpack only for StudioNEO and useless for the game.

I don´t work with StudioNEO, so I´m not sure if the version compatibility is important.
If you have R10 you can get the accordingly modpack Studio (torrent file) from here
The latest Studio modpack release is here

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rokohn

Rokohn

Jan 26, 2018
The Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio (= the full name) is a modpack only for StudioNEO and useless for the game.

I don´t work with StudioNEO, so I´m not sure if the version compatibility is important.
If you have R10 you can get the accordingly modpack Studio (torrent file) from here
The latest Studio modpack release is here
And this StudioNEO is what people use to actually create games, right?

LovYa

Oct 3, 2019
Hi there! I installed Honey Select 2 yesterday and have some issues with the studio. While I try to do screenshots using F9, it works and my screenshots go to the cap folder, but it captures hud. However, I heard that screenshots made with F11 (rendered screenshots) have better quality - but, although the studio is saying that screenshot was done and will be stored in the cap folder, it isn't, and I can't find it anywhere. So, is there any way to do screenshots with F9 without the hud, and/or is there a way I can find screenshots made with F11?

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Is it possible to update all of the missing mods at once instead of downloading each mod separately?

View attachment 2805846
You can try using KK Manager, but it will depend on whether the ones you are missing are included in the Repack.
I tend to use it with caution as I download a lot of Mods. So I will use it to scan, then move soem things it would otherwise delete to MyMods, then run it to update. It's more time-consuming but it avoids losing things you have downloadede deparately.

Reactions: turbojoe

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Hi there! I installed Honey Select 2 yesterday and have some issues with the studio. While I try to do screenshots using F9, it works and my screenshots go to the cap folder, but it captures hud. However, I heard that screenshots made with F11 (rendered screenshots) have better quality - but, although the studio is saying that screenshot was done and will be stored in the cap folder, it isn't, and I can't find it anywhere. So, is there any way to do screenshots with F9 without the hud, and/or is there a way I can find screenshots made with F11?
Try the Userdata/cap Folder for screen captures. I think F11 is all I use. I I don't know where f9 goes but it shouldn't be there or they both might use the folder. Id check to see if your mods have them pointed some place else

Last edited:

RougeComet

Oct 3, 2022
So does VNGE work properly? According to the content of your post, VNGE should be working normally. Pressing Ctrl+F8 should bring up the VNGE window.

Why are there no VNGE buttons? Information is not enough to guess. Re-install VNGE or install another versions(such as 42.0) to see if it can be solved.
Pressing Ctrl+F8 did bring up the VNGE window, but the VNGE buttons showed up after 3 restarts...

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
what's the chances this will run ok on low settings with a gtx 950 and a 6 core cpu fx6300

i had pretty fine fps in hs1 only dipping when the physical cum would appear for some reason, i guess it wasn't very optimized.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
what's the chances this will run ok on low settings with a gtx 950 and a 6 core cpu fx6300

i had pretty fine fps in hs1 only dipping when the physical cum would appear for some reason, i guess it wasn't very optimized.
Read here
Despite this I was able to play the game at my old Desktop with Core2Quad 9550 and only 4 GB RAM, but with boring loading times. After moving to a SSD things got pretty quicker.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Read here
Despite this I was able to play the game at my old Desktop with Core2Quad 9550 and only 4 GB RAM, but with boring loading times. After moving to a SSD things got pretty quicker.
if i install this with the base stuff that the full link comes with how much space on my pc would i need to install?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes