Sammaxraj

May 12, 2023
Did you mean "no censor"?
Does that mean you look for uncensoring the game?
Well, the BetterRepack includes uncensor mods so you can choose naked bodies in chara maker with physical working boobs, butt and vagina.
please remove sensor setting

Please help me
(⇀‸↼‶)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
please remove sensor setting

Please help me
(⇀‸↼‶)
Sry - I have no clue what you mean with "sensor setting"??? :unsure:
And what should I see on your screenshot? That your Player forgot to take off his trousers?
How shall I remove them in your game?

You have to do it by yourself in BetterHScenes Plugin
BetterHScenes.jpg

Dee420

Jul 21, 2023
Bro The answer to my question is not this. My question is, like the old games, does it have the ability to touch a woman's body anywhere with your hand or not? I played the same game a long time ago. I deleted it because of the very simple gameplay. Now, I want to know what new gameplay features the betterrepack version has added now that it is about 100 gigs in size.
I think there is a body mover/animation stuff but nothing like they react to you touching them i think, I just barley got this. The 100 gigs is filled with mods and plug-ins which gives you the best experience than vanilla. Most of the experience is creating characters and a lot of sex lol.

Fahrsyauqi22

Oct 4, 2021
winrar often has problems with opening split files.
the error message that the archive is corrupt is therefore known.
try it with 7-zip or join the archives first with hjsplit. then everything should work.

but remember, you have to run all 19 archives to open the archive. !!!
i've been trying with 7-zip but it happen

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Bro The answer to my question is not this. My question is, like the old games, does it have the ability to touch a woman's body anywhere with your hand or not? I played the same game a long time ago. I deleted it because of the very simple gameplay. Now, I want to know what new gameplay features the betterrepack version has added now that it is about 100 gigs in size.
See my answer here
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-11288648

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi, is anyone have nico robin mod from darkruler?
View attachment 2795947
If you scroll a little down you find a similar character Nami, free to download Darkruler-Nami.jpg

Btw requests for card sharing you should better place there https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/page-795
And if you look for someone creating a special character card for you ask here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-request-thread.115982/page-35

Last edited:

Jcachos

May 28, 2020
yall, im having this problem in game that wont let me do anything,when i press those interactive buttons in game, nothing happens... i cant get out of the help things.... when i click to leave the room or create a character it just stay yellow, showing that i clicked it, but when i click again it just unselect and nothing happens, help me please

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
If I remember right in the Tutorial you´re asked for certain actions like "Call Fur" as in your 2nd screenshot. You only can proceed until you have followed this request.

Also look if you have placed your game main folder on top of a drive except C:\, like D:\HS2-R13. Long file pathes may cause weird behaviour of the game.

Anyway the Tutorial sometimes is tricky and stucks despite correct install, you can skip this by deleting you save.dat and start new game.
Tutorial-skip.jpg

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Reactions: Velcrofly

RougeComet

Oct 3, 2022
I installed VNGE, but I didn't see any VNGE buttons in my studio, here is my VNGE console log:
VNGE studio_wait_for_load...
VNGE 42.5 starting...
VNGE found autorun mod: autorun_kernel
E:\HS2 Vanilla\BepInEx\plugins\Console\Lib\scenesavestate.py:2301: SyntaxWarning: name '_sc' is assigned to before global declaration
global _sc
Timeline.dll not found.
Timeline.dll not found.
autorun 0

Start a new VN Physics application...

Start a new SSS Builder application...
Array[str]((u'\u180e', ':', '-'))
VNGE 42.5 inited!
IronPython 2.7.7rc2 (2.7.7.0) on Mono 4.0.30319.42000 (64-bit)
Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information.
>>>

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes