ZiddyFiddy

Dec 20, 2022
Hey guys. I wanna make these pasties smaller in scale. How do I do so? I've tried adjusting the bone but doesnt seem to do anything. Any Help appreciated! Thanks
1694201572545.png

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey guys. I wanna make these pasties smaller in scale. How do I do so? I've tried adjusting the bone but doesnt seem to do anything. Any Help appreciated! Thanks
View attachment 2914881
I guess you´ve chosen the accessory [Rxe] Nipple Tap3 - unfortunately there aren´t the usual Adjust sliders as at other accessories.

The Advanced Bone Mod is only for adjusting Body/Face bones, not for clothing or accessories.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ZiddyFiddy

ZiddyFiddy

Dec 20, 2022
I guess you´ve chosen the accessory [Rxe] Nipple Tap3 - unfortunately there aren´t the usual Adjust sliders as at other accessories.

The Advanced Bone Mod is only for adjusting Body/Face bones, not for clothing or accessories.
Thanks man! Do you happen to know of any clothing mods that offer a wide variety of pasties?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Reactions: Supirman

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
does it come with the studio why is it 93gb?
can some messages me on how to installing this game?
Not sure where you found 93GB - the recent BetterRepack R13 is ~55GB to download, the "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio"~ 170GB.
But note this Modpack Studio is ONLY to use for StudioNEO, you don´t need this if you only want the game.

Best link address is
I strongly recommend to download via torrent (torrent file directly here ), cuz the install process with splitted files is tricky and many people mess it up.

It´s not really an install, you only extract the compressed game file/files (.7z) preferably with 7-Zip into a game folder you created before.
This folder should be shortnamed, on top of a drive and not C:\ - e.g. D:\HS2-R13, for short file pathes and to avoid conflicts with the operating system.

Finally create a shortcut of InitSetting.exe to your desktop, start this, make your video settings and start the game.

EcchiLife

Jun 28, 2018
I download the repack and the gofile part 1 is corrupted, I even redownload it and it still corrupted.
Edit: I try mega version and it's corrupted for me too.

Last edited:

EvilEyeGames

Nov 23, 2020
Not sure where you found 93GB - the recent BetterRepack R13 is ~55GB to download, the "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio"~ 170GB.
But note this Modpack Studio is ONLY to use for StudioNEO, you don´t need this if you only want the game.

Best link address is
I strongly recommend to download via torrent (torrent file directly here ), cuz the install process with splitted files is tricky and many people mess it up.

It´s not really an install, you only extract the compressed game file/files (.7z) preferably with 7-Zip into a game folder you created before.
This folder should be shortnamed, on top of a drive and not C:\ - e.g. D:\HS2-R13, for short file pathes and to avoid conflicts with the operating system.

Finally create a shortcut of InitSetting.exe to your desktop, start this, make your video settings and start the game.
Wouldn't that be Studio Neo v2?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Wouldn't that be Studio Neo v2?
o_O
StudioNEO (ok - actually called V2) is in base version part of the BetterRepack, you get it together with the game.

A special modpack only for StudioNEOV2 is the "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio", as I´ve explained before.
There is nothing to say more about.

EvilEyeGames

Nov 23, 2020
o_O
StudioNEO (ok - actually called V2) is in base version part of the BetterRepack, you get it together with the game.

A special modpack only for StudioNEOV2 is the "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio", as I´ve explained before.
There is nothing to say more about.
is okay if leave my discord link here for help in getting started with this ?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
is okay if leave my discord link here for help in getting started with this ?
As you wish - but I myself don´t like discord.
If you have questions or need help post here.

Anyway I recommend you first to search a little in this thread with open eyes - the critical questions are asked and answered nearly daily.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes