T48N1M07

Dec 22, 2020
Hello everyone I have a question, is it possible to extract a character from a renpy game which is made with HS2 to HS2 ? I liked a character from a game and I want to play it in HS2

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Dumb question. Maybe, everyone asks them every now and then.

Marco's HF Patch, for HS2 2.4.. which is kinda old and is unrelated to ScrewThisNoise's repacks, is it worth the ~15 minutes to download this and individually install some of the gameplay plugins included? If they even work?

Looking to add more stuff to the game, like plugins mainly - but only if stability is maintained and nothing bursts on fire. I'm aware of the Sideloader pack but I don't have it. Not currently invested in the Studio and or scenes.
No dumb, you´re rather individual with your question.

Anyway depends what game version you have.
A newer BetterRepack doesn´t need the HF-Patch, all base mods and plugins are included yet.
If you have a very outdated BR the patch may help and also repair some issues.
The base game only is pimped a lot with this patch (needed to add eglish translation to japanese base).

Btw Patch 2.4 is the recent version and only a few month out.
What´s included read here or here

What did you mean with "Sideloader pack"?
If "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" this is a modpack ONLY for StudioNEO and NOT for the game.
Sideloader modpacks for the game are included in "BetterRepack".

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello everyone I have a question, is it possible to extract a character from a renpy game which is made with HS2 to HS2 ? I liked a character from a game and I want to play it in HS2
So far I know you can´t create a unity3d model for HS2 out of Ren´Py.
If you don´t have the original HS2 template you only can make a new one in chara maker.

Reactions: T48N1M07

T48N1M07

Dec 22, 2020
So far I know you can´t create a unity3d model for HS2 out of Ren´Py.
If you don´t have the original HS2 template you only can make a new one in chara maker.
I see. thanks for the reply. Is there any way I can find character details in the renpy game so that I can make it in charcter creation ?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I see. thanks for the reply. Is there any way I can find character details in the renpy game so that I can make it in charcter creation ?
I guess the only way is how every certain character will be created in HS2:
Make screenshots of your template from different views and then work with sliders until you´re satisfied with the result.

Maybe this helps you https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-10289072

The other option is to post some shots of your Ren`Py character here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-request-thread.115982/page-8 and hoping somebody will accept the challenge.

Or you go there https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-11752148 with your pictures and hope somebody will recognize the original HS2 card and can share it.

Last edited:

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
OMG this is funny!

So there were news about UnitiTech self-destruct, so I checked my BELOVED game-dev website to check for news/reactions to this, since they made the best decision (spoiler:no) to use Unity as main engine for future projects.
Found none, but that " " made me qurious.
Soooo...
Do you know about " "??? Do you know about promise Illusion made after it became " "??? ( )
Let me quote:
We will refrain from shipping and notification of the product.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LOL

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

T48N1M07

Dec 22, 2020
I guess the only way is how every certain character will be created in HS2:
Make screenshots of your template from different views and then work with sliders until you´re satisfied with the result.

Maybe this helps you https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-10289072

The other option is to post some shots of your Ren`Py character here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-request-thread.115982/page-8 and hoping somebody will accept the challenge.

Or you go there https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-11752148 with your pictures and hope somebody will recognize the original HS2 card and can share it.
Thank you so much

Reactions: turbojoe

reper1210

Nov 8, 2022
When i start adding assets like lights and have the HD graphics mod enabled my animation starts running very slow, and this dramatically affects the animation (everything out of sync, very slow). Is there a way I can improve preformance or render a video that comes out looking normal? I have a RTX 3080. My GPU is only using 40% memory and 16% cpu.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
When i start adding assets like lights and have the HD graphics mod enabled my animation starts running very slow, and this dramatically affects the animation (everything out of sync, very slow). Is there a way I can improve preformance or render a video that comes out looking normal? I have a RTX 3080. My GPU is only using 40% memory and 16% cpu.
The possibility of performance loss on RTX 3xxx cards isn´t solved yet as I know.
Read here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-11645132

reper1210

Nov 8, 2022
The possibility of performance loss on RTX 3xxx cards isn´t solved yet as I know.
Read here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-11645132
Thanks! Not sure if my issue is the same as the memory isnt maxed out but i'll test it out on another PC using a 1080 TI.

I did figure out there is an export video option from Joan, you can press CTRL + E to bring it up. My only problem with it is it doesn't seem to work? I press start recording on the lowest possible setting in an empty scene and my screen just goes black and nothing happens. Anyone familiar with this feature that could guide me better?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thanks! Not sure if my issue is the same as the memory isnt maxed out but i'll test it out on another PC using a 1080 TI.

I did figure out there is an export video option from Joan, you can press CTRL + E to bring it up. My only problem with it is it doesn't seem to work? I press start recording on the lowest possible setting in an empty scene and my screen just goes black and nothing happens. Anyone familiar with this feature that could guide me better?
Not familiar with this.

But just one thing: responding issues of this game maybe caused by long file pathes - do you have your game main folder (with the HoneySelect2.exe) short named on top of a drive and not C:\ - e.g. D:\HS2-R13?

reper1210

Nov 8, 2022
All the games files, mods, etc are in the C:\ drive (not the orginal location). Its 6 parts away. So C:\---\---\---\---\Honey Select 2\honey select 2.exe

The game runs fine, it was just the studio having this issue making a scene.

I figured out the video rendering thing so ill mention it in case anyone needs it. Doing this makes it so the animation plays at a slowed down speed, captures hundreds of photos, then auto-creates a video and the result is just like your proper animation.

Basically you can press Ctrl + E to open Joans video editor if you have it. At the top of the UI select "built-in" then you can record, no issues all all.

If you press Ctrl + E and the studio exports random character.png files then you have to remap the shortcut for joans video editor by pressing F1, go to video export 1.2.6, and change the "Open videoexport UI" setting.

Darak123

Dec 10, 2021
Hello everyone, so I have a little trouble with scripted cock mod, I couldn't found it or hooh A on my item tabs and it driving me nut since I've tried everything I know at this point

reper1210

Nov 8, 2022
Hello everyone, so I have a little trouble with scripted cock mod, I couldn't found it or hooh A on my item tabs and it driving me nut since I've tried everything I know at this point
Try typing "Dick type A" or "Dick navigator" in the find item menu.
If you're missing the files then you'll have to download them again and put them in your mods folder:
honey select 2/mods

chabulon

Jul 18, 2018
Is the Mod loader file included in the all in one download?
I´m wondering cause the game unpacked at the end is a woping 98 GB.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I´m not working with this but I have some links for you

update
download + guide

lannyboy

Aug 13, 2018
I might have missed something here, but what exactly do you get with the "Optional Sideloader Modpack"? Is there anything there that isn't in the other big file you download, the repack?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I might have missed something here, but what exactly do you get with the "Optional Sideloader Modpack"? Is there anything there that isn't in the other big file you download, the repack?
Indeed you missed something, I guess I answer this question onc a week ;)

The BetterRepack is the game (+StudioNEO base version) together with all Sideloader Modpacks for the game.

The "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" (that´s the correct name) is a Modpack ONLY for StudioNEO, not usable for the game.
You only need it if you want to intensively work with StudioNEO for creating your own scenes and stories (also animated).

Reactions: lannyboy

vvried

Sep 28, 2021
Does anyone got a place to download this game all in one? I would torrent but I don't really like torrenting and I've tried google drive but for some reason it gave me a error when I tried to extract it

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes