IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
I noticed that a number of people are having the same issue that I am running into where there VRAM and RAM is being used up by the game ( I know cause of the hook I have for games) and is causing issues for it. In my case the character starts to not show properly (at first I thought it had something to do with the lighting), but then it would become a black screen when I go back to the beginning of the game with the name of the game and the selections being shown (and still being selectable) being the only things I can see. I don't really remember running into this issue before (I use to run the DX 10 version before I upgraded my computer finally after 8 years of having a am3+ motherboard and fx cpu). So I wonder if it has something to do with like a plugin or something else that has been added since then draining all the VRAM and RAM.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

EvilEyeGames

Nov 23, 2020
The sideloader modpacks for the game you have to update yourself (in InitSetting "update" or in KK-Manager) after installing a new BetterRepack.
You can download single mods in the latest version also here
is the game there in the files or do i need the game?

hotneko

Apr 14, 2020
hiyas still looking for a solution for my game eating ram, after days looking through the plugins on github and the unity forums hasnt helped.
Looking through my output-log i found "[Debug :IllusionFixes] Skipping cleanup because of low memory load (62% RAM, 70% Page file, 23070MB available in PF)" so the game knows how much ram its using but not doing the cleanup,
any way other than resourceoptimation plugin (ive tried it but it doesnt work for me), to somehow lower the threshold as to when illusionfixes plugin fire off?

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Hello again I was able find a post that say I need to download torrent version so I did. After playing a bit to test out the gameplay it seem to not response to requesting sex went I call Fur, search for a girls, I was able get to into the group edit
to assign the girl but then I try to meet up nothing happen.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
So how long does it take download? is the hold thing is fully translate?
is the game there in the files or do i need the game?
Sry the wording of your questions are a little hard to understand, but I will try:
- if you mean torrent download it depends on your internet speed and to how many peers and seeders you get connected. It´s not unusual to last 10 hours or longer, but you can leave it alone (run over night or while at work) and you get 1 big .7z file easy to extract in contrast to the tricky behaviour of splitted packs.
- the BetterRepack is the base game, a base version of StudioNEO and a lot of mods, character cards and clothing cards (= coordinates)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
what is the diferences betwen repack and sideloader, please someone explain.
Sideloader (don´t ask me why this name) are different modpacks stitched together by ScrewThisNoise.
Together with the base game, StudioNEO base version and graphic mods it is the BetterRepack.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello again I was able find a post that say I need to download torrent version so I did. After playing a bit to test out the gameplay it seem to not response to requesting sex went I call Fur, search for a girls, I was able get to into the group edit
to assign the girl but then I try to meet up nothing happen.
I guess your "install" isn´t correct.
Be sure you have your game folder shortnamed, on top of a drive and not C:\ - e.g. D:\HS2-R13

deadshots2842

Apr 30, 2023
Forget the original game (V1.0.0) and go to the BetterRepack from ScrewThisNoise - uncensored and full modded.
HS2 recent version is R13.
Get current download links here

Pls note that the "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" (~ 170GB to download) is ONLY for StudioNEO and NOT for the game.

According to the lot of desperate members having troubles to get the game installed with splitted files (read 1 page above) I strongly recommend torrent download.
Torrent file direct link (optional studio modpack here , but observe the note above).
So I don't have to unzip that for getting all mods? Or is that folder the mod?

deadshots2842

Apr 30, 2023
Sideloader (don´t ask me why this name) are different modpacks stitched together by ScrewThisNoise.
Together with the base game, StudioNEO base version and graphic mods it is the BetterRepack.
Do I need to install sideloader for all mods? Like for i
Do I need to install optional side loader for all the mods?
Like do I need to install to get this girl running?

Dark_FOX

Apr 29, 2018
Hello, I downloaded the game - [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13 and modpack - [OPTIONAL][AI-HS2][20230611] Sideloader Modpack Studio, but I just didn't understand where to unzip the folders from the modpack.
Please tell me where to unzip these folders.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Do I need to install sideloader for all mods? Like for i

Do I need to install optional side loader for all the mods?
Like do I need to install to get this girl running?
If you read the requirements of cunihinx there is the need of BetterRepack.
And that includes also the sideloader modpacks.
To have all the community mods of sideloader is making sense if you want to run other character cards made with BetterRepack.

But note: there is an "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" - this is a modpack ONLY for StudioNEO and not for the game.
You don´t need this if you only want play the game or create character cards in chara maker.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello, I downloaded the game - [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13 and modpack - [OPTIONAL][AI-HS2][20230611] Sideloader Modpack Studio, but I just didn't understand where to unzip the folders from the modpack.
Please tell me where to unzip these folders.
As I just answered to deadshots the optional sideloader modpack studio is ONLY for StudioNEO and NOT for the game!
You don´t need to "install" if you only want the game.

Anyway you extract this into your game main folder, it should show up then in mods as "Sideloader Modpack - Studio".

Reactions: Dark_FOX

Dark_FOX

Apr 29, 2018
As I just answered to deadshots the optional sideloader modpack studio is ONLY for StudioNEO and NOT for the game!
You don´t need to "install" if you only want the game.

Anyway you extract this into your game main folder, it should show up then in mods as "Sideloader Modpack - Studio".
Thank you, I just wanted to try to figure it out and work in the studio

Reactions: turbojoe

VirusLaborer

Sep 2, 2021
New to HS2 here, everything worked fine with the repack and stuff, no issues so far. Have some questions though I'm not sure where I'm supposed to ask em, so here goes.

I got a few character cards off of the usual card sites, but some of em are missing a few zipmod dependencies and whatnot. Was able to get over it for the most part by just googling the name and finding a link if I'm lucky. Just wondering, is there an easy way to identify all missing zipmods that the cards require, or a simpler way to find missing zipmods? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Brain sped up ahead of hands and forgot to type some words out.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
New to HS2 here, everything worked fine with the repack and stuff, no issues so far. Have some questions though I'm not sure where I'm supposed to ask em, so here goes.

I got a few character cards off of the usual card sites, but some of em are missing a few zipmod dependencies and whatnot. Was able to get over it for the most part by just googling the name and finding a link if I'm lucky. Just wondering, is there an easy way to identify all missing zipmods that the cards require, or a simpler way to find missing zipmods? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Brain sped up ahead of hands and forgot to type some words out.
I guess you need HS2PNGInfo - read here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9862637

Belonging missing mods one hint:
you get the warning if the mod is really missing (of course ;)) but also if the version of the mod (zipmod) saved on the card is not the same as in your game.
In this second case the card mostly is loading well in chara maker, you only need to save the card (overwrite) and the different version is now saved on the card.

Btw if you download extra mods beyond the sideloader modpacks store them in mods/MyMods, otherwise they might be deleted from the sideloader updater.

CHAPTER001

Feb 9, 2022
For some reason i cant unpack the downloaded archives? Whenever I try i get an error saying the archive is broken. This happens with both winrar and 7zip, i also tried removing the numbering at the end of the file name to get the .rar file extension back but that didnt do anything either. Is there some kind of trick to unpacking the archives or am i just fucked?

Mar 26, 2023
For some reason i cant unpack the downloaded archives? Whenever I try i get an error saying the archive is broken. This happens with both winrar and 7zip, i also tried removing the numbering at the end of the file name to get the .rar file extension back but that didnt do anything either. Is there some kind of trick to unpacking the archives or am i just fucked?
download the torrent version,,everyone seems to have a problem with the splits

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes