deadshots2842

Apr 30, 2023
Sideloader (don´t ask me why this name) are different modpacks stitched together by ScrewThisNoise.
Together with the base game, StudioNEO base version and graphic mods it is the BetterRepack.
Do I need to install sideloader for all mods? Like for i
Sideloader (don´t ask me why this name) are different modpacks stitched together by ScrewThisNoise.
Together with the base game, StudioNEO base version and graphic mods it is the BetterRepack.
Do I need to install optional side loader for all the mods?
Like do I need to install to get this girl running?

Dark_FOX

Apr 29, 2018
Hello, I downloaded the game - [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13 and modpack - [OPTIONAL][AI-HS2][20230611] Sideloader Modpack Studio, but I just didn't understand where to unzip the folders from the modpack.
Please tell me where to unzip these folders.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Do I need to install sideloader for all mods? Like for i

Do I need to install optional side loader for all the mods?
Like do I need to install to get this girl running?
If you read the requirements of cunihinx there is the need of BetterRepack.
And that includes also the sideloader modpacks.
To have all the community mods of sideloader is making sense if you want to run other character cards made with BetterRepack.

But note: there is an "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" - this is a modpack ONLY for StudioNEO and not for the game.
You don´t need this if you only want play the game or create character cards in chara maker.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello, I downloaded the game - [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13 and modpack - [OPTIONAL][AI-HS2][20230611] Sideloader Modpack Studio, but I just didn't understand where to unzip the folders from the modpack.
Please tell me where to unzip these folders.
As I just answered to deadshots the optional sideloader modpack studio is ONLY for StudioNEO and NOT for the game!
You don´t need to "install" if you only want the game.

Anyway you extract this into your game main folder, it should show up then in mods as "Sideloader Modpack - Studio".

Reactions: Dark_FOX

Dark_FOX

Apr 29, 2018
As I just answered to deadshots the optional sideloader modpack studio is ONLY for StudioNEO and NOT for the game!
You don´t need to "install" if you only want the game.

Anyway you extract this into your game main folder, it should show up then in mods as "Sideloader Modpack - Studio".
Thank you, I just wanted to try to figure it out and work in the studio

Reactions: turbojoe

VirusLaborer

Sep 2, 2021
New to HS2 here, everything worked fine with the repack and stuff, no issues so far. Have some questions though I'm not sure where I'm supposed to ask em, so here goes.

I got a few character cards off of the usual card sites, but some of em are missing a few zipmod dependencies and whatnot. Was able to get over it for the most part by just googling the name and finding a link if I'm lucky. Just wondering, is there an easy way to identify all missing zipmods that the cards require, or a simpler way to find missing zipmods? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Brain sped up ahead of hands and forgot to type some words out.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
New to HS2 here, everything worked fine with the repack and stuff, no issues so far. Have some questions though I'm not sure where I'm supposed to ask em, so here goes.

I got a few character cards off of the usual card sites, but some of em are missing a few zipmod dependencies and whatnot. Was able to get over it for the most part by just googling the name and finding a link if I'm lucky. Just wondering, is there an easy way to identify all missing zipmods that the cards require, or a simpler way to find missing zipmods? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Brain sped up ahead of hands and forgot to type some words out.
I guess you need HS2PNGInfo - read here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9862637

Belonging missing mods one hint:
you get the warning if the mod is really missing (of course ;)) but also if the version of the mod (zipmod) saved on the card is not the same as in your game.
In this second case the card mostly is loading well in chara maker, you only need to save the card (overwrite) and the different version is now saved on the card.

Btw if you download extra mods beyond the sideloader modpacks store them in mods/MyMods, otherwise they might be deleted from the sideloader updater.

CHAPTER001

Feb 9, 2022
For some reason i cant unpack the downloaded archives? Whenever I try i get an error saying the archive is broken. This happens with both winrar and 7zip, i also tried removing the numbering at the end of the file name to get the .rar file extension back but that didnt do anything either. Is there some kind of trick to unpacking the archives or am i just fucked?

Mar 26, 2023
For some reason i cant unpack the downloaded archives? Whenever I try i get an error saying the archive is broken. This happens with both winrar and 7zip, i also tried removing the numbering at the end of the file name to get the .rar file extension back but that didnt do anything either. Is there some kind of trick to unpacking the archives or am i just fucked?
download the torrent version,,everyone seems to have a problem with the splits

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
No good idea - the file endings are important to run through the whole extraction process.
They should look like here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-10481161 and follow the linked postings.
7-Zip is the right extractor for this.

If you´re not successful follow kenzatos advise and download via torrent (my opinion to this https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-11662617 ;))

VirusLaborer

Sep 2, 2021
I guess you need HS2PNGInfo - read here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9862637

Belonging missing mods one hint:
you get the warning if the mod is really missing (of course ;)) but also if the version of the mod (zipmod) saved on the card is not the same as in your game.
In this second case the card mostly is loading well in chara maker, you only need to save the card (overwrite) and the different version is now saved on the card.

Btw if you download extra mods beyond the sideloader modpacks store them in mods/MyMods, otherwise they might be deleted from the sideloader updater.
Yeah I was made aware of the "not actually missing" issue and found some workarounds around it, only referring to actually missing zipmods. Found a few over on bilibili and iycdn, but since they're chinese sites and require payment, I wasn't sure if I was willing to go with it for em.

Thanks a bunch for the tips, I'll give the HS2PNGInfo a try and see if that helps with it. Been using the manager from the KKManager and got somewhere with it, though not exactly helping with actually obtaining the zipmods. Googling really is a hit or miss for some of em.

Is there some sort of database or hub I can find zipmods from? Thanks again comrade.

Reactions: turbojoe

poil

May 18, 2017
Hi, I downloaded and installed without any issues the BR13 from the torrent and I have an issue with Better Penetration and the belly bulge settings : it doesn't work.
I can see that ticking the belly bulge option in the plugin setting have an effect as the colliders for BP5 changes and the penis sometimes clips through the girl body but the girl belly does not deform at all, no mesh is changed.
It was like this from the start with the current install, can a previous save from a previous install (about a year old) mess with this?
I tried with studio, the setting doesn't work either way.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Yeah I was made aware of the "not actually missing" issue and found some workarounds around it, only referring to actually missing zipmods. Found a few over on bilibili and iycdn, but since they're chinese sites and require payment, I wasn't sure if I was willing to go with it for em.

Thanks a bunch for the tips, I'll give the HS2PNGInfo a try and see if that helps with it. Been using the manager from the KKManager and got somewhere with it, though not exactly helping with actually obtaining the zipmods. Googling really is a hit or miss for some of em.

Is there some sort of database or hub I can find zipmods from? Thanks again comrade.
To search for mods and authors of them keep this site in mind

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
when i launch the game im stuck on the title page, no matter what i press or how long i wait nothing happens
Do you have your game folder shortnamed and on top of a drive (not C:\) - e.g. D:HS2-R13?
The game doesn´t like long file pathes.
Did you launch via InitSetting.exe?

Maelstrom8

Dec 31, 2021
Dumb question. Maybe, everyone asks them every now and then.

Marco's HF Patch, for HS2 2.4.. which is kinda old and is unrelated to ScrewThisNoise's repacks, is it worth the ~15 minutes to download this and individually install some of the gameplay plugins included? If they even work?

Looking to add more stuff to the game, like plugins mainly - but only if stability is maintained and nothing bursts on fire. I'm aware of the Sideloader pack but I don't have it. Not currently invested in the Studio and or scenes.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes