[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

johnspakelin

Aug 13, 2017
Hi! It seems I lack mods/textures (it loads with white faces, etc) could you please share the mods/textures etc we need? thank you!
I think most of what you need is in the most recent repack. If it ain't I think you need K1T0 & K1TN face textures found here I would also get all face and body textures their really good! You also need Hanmen Next-Gen Skin and Eye Shader and Shaders 3.55 both can be found on this site. Here are the links and and . You also must enable SSS in your graphics mod included in the recent repack or the textures will not display correctly. Make sure you back up your game or it may alter or change skins in your game.
I'm not sure If that's everything but I hope it helps! Sorry I'm terrible at explaining things :cry:

yjod

Mar 1, 2023
I think most of what you need is in the most recent repack. If it ain't I think you need K1T0 & K1TN face textures found here I would also get all face and body textures their really good! You also need Hanmen Next-Gen Skin and Eye Shader and Shaders 3.55 both can be found on this site. Here are the links and and . You also must enable SSS in your graphics mod included in the recent repack or the textures will not display correctly. Make sure you back up your game or it may alter or change skins in your game.
I'm not sure If that's everything but I hope it helps! Sorry I'm terrible at explaining things :cry:
you did it perfectly!! Thank you a lot!!

C_Jun

Aug 19, 2023

Those are my first works, I refered some free cards and tried to copy the features of the characters in D4DJ.

1695128580960.png

1695128686744.png

1695128478311.png

is still under construction. After finished, I gonna build Genshin Impact - Lisa. As a matter of fact, I almost finished Lisa, but wanna be better.
The cards in attach files. Be sure you already setup HF patch and update KKmanager. The suggestions are always welcome. :)

Jun
cooperator: MaoMao

Last edited:

lichkingnivek

Mar 24, 2022
Reactions: Maryus

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
thanks a lot i just need the dali one and i have them all
when i load her it say the dali is missing
Wait still? I thought I sent it. Back to the mods list then Cause there are some in the side loader pack. And she loads fine for me.

Thanks to KKManager....this should be it. (The File name doesn't match but its the file.)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes