kallekanin

Oct 4, 2020
I don't know if this has been asked before, but why is the torrent 61gb and the game on steam ish 11-14gb?
I'm stupid btw.

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
I don't know if this has been asked before, but why is the torrent 61gb and the game on steam ish 11-14gb?
I'm stupid btw.
The versions you'll find that contain 50+ GB are versions that include an extensive amount of mods. What you can download from Steam is the base game, which is still fun and has a lot of content, but the modding community for HS2 (as well as other Illusion Games) is very active, constantly creating new content in the form of outfits, SFX, maps, characters, Studio Neo assets, and more.

If you're interested in a modded version of HS2 with lots of the abovementioned additions, this post from turbojoe will be helpful to you.

Reactions: turbojoe

chickenten

Nov 30, 2021
Sorry, i know, maybe there has been the same problem before, but there is 700 page.
Please help
All my Character card is Corrupted

Yuridopted

May 12, 2021
Any idea on where i could find marco.kkapi v1.15 or newer? I need it for a mod to run and cant find it.
Google took me to Ilusion modding API but cant find anything called that so am guessing its part of smth
Thanks

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Sorry, i know, maybe there has been the same problem before, but there is 700 page.
Please help
All my Character card is Corrupted
Never had this message :unsure:

Anyway I guess your cards can´t load correctly because of your bad game location.
As nearly weekly recommended in this thread your game main folder should be short named and on top of a drive to avoid long file pathes. Also you must not hide it in a folder which is part of the operating system (C:\Users) because of conflicting your Windows.
Move your whole game to e.g. D:\HS2-R13.

And the cards to play with have to be in UserData/chara/female only.
If you hide them in subfolders, they will not proceed their stats.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Any idea on where i could find marco.kkapi v1.15 or newer? I need it for a mod to run and cant find it.
Google took me to Ilusion modding API but cant find anything called that so am guessing its part of smth
Thanks
Can you share a screenshot with the missing message?
"marco.kkapi" I don´t know.

kallekanin

Oct 4, 2020
The versions you'll find that contain 50+ GB are versions that include an extensive amount of mods. What you can download from Steam is the base game, which is still fun and has a lot of content, but the modding community for HS2 (as well as other Illusion Games) is very active, constantly creating new content in the form of outfits, SFX, maps, characters, Studio Neo assets, and more.

If you're interested in a modded version of HS2 with lots of the abovementioned additions, this post from turbojoe will be helpful to you.
I downloaded the 61gb one, but i didn't find alot of content, very limited.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I downloaded the 61gb one, but i didn't find alot of content, very limited.
Indeed the game´s base functions are more or less the same, but the included modpacks you need if creating characters or want to use downloaded cards created with these mods.
And - maybe most important - BetterRepack is uncensored! ;)

ltw1234

Apr 22, 2020
I want to find some more tattoos, I know there is skin overlay function and I did try it but I just want part of the tattoos of the skin overlay.

Can anyone teach me how to tailor made tattoos or where can I find tattoos mods? I have tried but I could only found skin overlays.

Many thanks :cry: :cry:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I don't have these options can you tell me why?
Only if you go into Chara Maker out from Edit Group ("Change Appearence") you don´t have all 3 Character Settings.

So you have to go directly in Chara Maker, then load the card - change the Personality, then save the card.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I want to find some more tattoos, I know there is skin overlay function and I did try it but I just want part of the tattoos of the skin overlay.

Can anyone teach me how to tailor made tattoos or where can I find tattoos mods? I have tried but I could only found skin overlays.

Many thanks :cry: :cry:

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes