chickenten

Nov 30, 2021
Never had this message :unsure:

Anyway I guess your cards can´t load correctly because of you bad game location.
As nearly weekly recommended in this thread your game main folder should be short named and on top of a drive to avoid long file pathes. Also you must not hide it in a folder which is part of the operating system (C:\Users) because of conflicting your Windows.
Move your whole game to e.g. D:\HS2-R13.

And the cards to play with have to be in UserData/chara/female only.
If you hide them in subfolders, they will not proceed their stats.
Thank's for the info, I've done it , but still corrupted hehe T.T
Do I have to download "All Sideloader Mod Pack" ?
Or
Can i do it, manual ?

Last edited:

qqqsss1

Jun 18, 2020
I'm sure this is answered somewhere in this 700 page thread, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get the translations to work.

I downloaded the latest repack (13), have it in a base directory (C:\hs), and I'm running InitSetting.exe and clicking 'english', but it says "the language you've chosen does not have tranlsations in your installation. Translation will be done by Google Translate". Even so, it's still all in japanese. I don't see any language settings in the actual game, and I can't seem to find just an english translation to download.

Am I missing something?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thank's for the info, I've done it , but still corrupted hehe T.T
Do I have to download "All Sideloader Mod Pack" ?
Can i do it, manual ?
Sideloader Modpack Extra Maps and Studio are only for StudioNEO - you can´t use for the game.
So you don´t need to download if you only play the game.

Modpack and UserData is game, so useful to activate for updating.

Can you share 1 "corrupted" card here to test it?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I'm sure this is answered somewhere in this 700 page thread, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get the translations to work.

I downloaded the latest repack (13), have it in a base directory (C:\hs), and I'm running InitSetting.exe and clicking 'english', but it says "the language you've chosen does not have tranlsations in your installation. Translation will be done by Google Translate". Even so, it's still all in japanese. I don't see any language settings in the actual game, and I can't seem to find just an english translation to download.

Am I missing something?
Hmm...... BetterRepack comes with Steam translation since R9 by default.
So you don´t need to activate english in InitSetting.
Or maybe an install issue prevent from correct loading.
Try to move your game away from C:\

chickenten

Nov 30, 2021
Sideloader Modpack Extra Maps and Studio are only for StudioNEO - you can´t use for the game.
So you don´t need to download if you only play the game.

Modpack and UserData is game, so useful to activate for updating.

Can you share 1 "corrupted" card here to test it?
Ah.. oke, maybe i will try to download SIdeloader
and
card ?
like this ?

EvilEyeGames

Nov 23, 2020
Hmm...... BetterRepack comes with Steam translation since R9 by default.
So you don´t need to activate english in InitSetting.
Or maybe an install issue prevent from correct loading.
Try to move your game away from C:\
doese anyone know about the VNGE for honey select 2 I need to know if anyone knows about it.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
does this include the game or is it jsut a bunch of mods, sorry im confused
BetterRepack (recent version R13) is the original game with Steam translation (english), a base version of StudioNEO and the common sideloader modpacks for the game.
For StudioNEO is an own exclusive Modpack called "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" - you don´t need it if you don´t intend to work with StudioNEO intensively.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Ah.. oke, maybe i will try to download SIdeloader
and
card ?
like this ?
We are coming closer............your card shows the same "corrupt" message in my game.
It´s weird, cuz the file name and the resolution is matching with HS2, but I guess this is not a HS2 card - or only a picture..
It doesn´t show up either in KK-Manager nor in Charamaker Loading.
Also the HS2PNGInfo doesn´t show any mods used (empty window)
chickenente-card-Info.jpg

From where did you get these cards?
What´s about the cards included in BetterRepack? Aren´t they loading well?

Last edited:

chickenten

Nov 30, 2021
We are coming closer............your card shows the same "corrupt" message in my game.
It´s weird, cuz the file name and the resolution is matching with HS2, but I guess this is not a HS2 card - or only a picture..
It doesn´t show up either in KK-Manager nor in Charamaker Loading.
Also the HS2PNGInfo doesn´t show any mods used (empty window)
View attachment 2993559

From where did you get these cards?
What´s about the cards included in BetterRepack? Aren´t they loading well?
I get that card from Page 1 this site, i downloaded " All-In-One (DX R13 Base Game Repack) " and extract that zip.
So, what can i do ?

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
I get that card from Page 1 this site, i downloaded " All-In-One (DX R13 Base Game Repack) " and extract that zip.
So, what can i do ?
your card comes with the Better Repack, but looking at your Filepath maybe it's the old Problem that HS2 don't like to be run from the the standard Windows installation Path, so move your Game to anothe Diskdrive (if possible) or another Partition, like D:
here is my card that was included into the Better Repack, and this card works
HS2ChaF_20201201185601468.png

chickenten

Nov 30, 2021
your card comes with the Better Repack, but looking at your Filepath maybe it's the old Problem that HS2 don't like to be run from the the standard Windows installation Path, so move your Game to anothe Diskdrive (if possible) or another Partition, like D:
here is my card that was included into the Better Repack, and this card works
View attachment 2994312
I just have C: Drive..
maybe i will try to move in other Folder.. thank's for the tips.. hehehe ^^

but skill "Corrupted" T.T

Do you add "Sideloader" ?
i have not download "Sideloader" yet..

Last edited:

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
I just have C: Drive..
maybe i will try to move in other Folder.. thank's for the tips.. hehehe ^^

but skill "Corrupted" T.T

Do you add "Sideloader" ?
i have not download "Sideloader" yet..
The optional Sideloader Modpack ?, no, I don't have it because it's for Studio Nea, and i don't use that.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Ah.. i don't know about "Game" but, That file "Corrupted" is happening in "StudioNeo".
Maybe i will try to play. Thanks u ^^
I already explained you everything above.
Also that your card showing the same issue in my game (and NOT Studio).
Jojo´s card is loading fine, so something went wrong with your cards.
Maybe it´s caused by your game location, but also could have another reason.
If you only have C:\ (unfortunately you didn´t mention this before :mad:) try to create a game folder C:\HS2-R13 and move the whole stuff there - hope, that works.
If not you should think over creating a 2nd partition (D:\) for this game, and provide minimum 200GB for that.

chickenten

Nov 30, 2021
I already explained you everything above.
Also that your card showing the same issue in my game (and NOT Studio).
Jojo´s card is loading fine, so something went wrong with your cards.
Maybe it´s caused by your game location, but also could have another reason.
If you only have C:\ (unfortunately you didn´t mention this before :mad:) try to create a game folder C:\HS2-R13 and move the whole stuff there - hope, that works.
If not you should think over creating a 2nd partition (D:\) for this game, and provide minimum 200GB for that.
Thank you very much :giggle:, It seems the problem is just location that game hehehee.. i will try to find how to split partision.

What if i ask your "chara" file, and paste in my folder. will it work ?
Thank's ^^

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes