turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

DerGamer

Jul 24, 2020
Where can i find Sailormoon modell all Sailor Warriors I have make some but my models are ugly for me here are my models here is the side.

I will this Sailor Warriors they are better as main.What can i do to get this modells how can i copy this models from a jpg picture
My Models are ugly I will thsi mdoel how can i get this faces search a tutorial.
Why would this ignor and gives Links where not god Sailormoon are I will this model from the secend Link.The heads and face i need the rest i have. fromteh secend Link.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

EvilEyeGames

Nov 23, 2020
I'm sorry well to those who where trying to help i got it to work. anyways going to just asked someone i know for the rest

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Why would this ignor and gives Links where not god Sailormoon are I will this model from the secend Link.The heads and face i need the rest i have. fromteh secend Link.
Sry to have disappointed with my replay https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-11861338, but unfortunately I have no account on pixiv (and do NOT intend to create one), so I couldn´t follow your links.
The better would have been you had included screenshots in your request, so everybody can see what you want ;)

Btw did you try my recommendation about using the search box?
Are the linked card presentations not good enough for you or are you too lazy to search?

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I'm sorry well to those who where trying to help i got it to work. anyways going to just asked someone i know for the rest
Fine for you, but let me tell you something about usual behaviour here: don´t forget to give "Likes" if somebody tries to help you ;)

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Kaseijin

Mediatomo

Oct 23, 2021
another question when i do animation in neostudio the face doesnt change i can make it more or less open but i doesnt look like it going inside

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes