Motor328

Apr 4, 2020
Hi all! I downloaded the torrent "HS2 DX BetterRepack R12 (62gb) and AI-HS2 Sideloader Modpack Studio (153gb)". Where should I put the second one? (153gb). I want to play this game with the best modpack. Did I download everything correctly? and How to unpack?

TakMycket

The Spice Pirate Dev
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
I'm having trouble extracting HS2 once I've downloaded it. I've downloaded all of the files, and made sure each file ends with "... SPLIT.7z". I've then tried extracting it using 7 zip but it returns an error stating "Unexpected end of data". If anyone knows how to solve this issue, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I prefer to download the part files rather than the torrent... as there are certain risks involved with downloading torrents that I would rather avoid.

Last edited:

Kitcurtis

Dec 19, 2020
I'm having trouble extracting HS2 once I've downloaded it. I've downloaded all of the files, and made sure each file ends with "... SPLIT.7z". I've then tried extracting it using 7 zip but it returns an error stating "Unexpected end of data". If anyone knows how to solve this issue, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I prefer to download the part files rather than the torrent... as there are certain risks involved with downloading torrents that I would rather avoid.
Use 7zip and go to the file location. Right click on the file that has a 1 on the end, there will be an option to combine the files, then accept. After that you can extract the new 7zip regularly.

DerGamer

Jul 24, 2020
Where can i find Sailormoon modell all Sailor Warriors I have make some but my models are ugly for me here are my models here is the side.

I will this Sailor Warriors they are better as main.What can i do to get this modells how can i copy this models from a jpg picture
My Models are ugly I will thsi mdoel how can i get this faces search a tutorial.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Is there any mod to remove the censorship in the genitals?
Which game version do you have?
The BetterRepack from ScrewThisNoise is uncensored by default.

The "uncensoring" is made by mods included in Sideloader Modpack - Uncensor Selector (part of BetterRepack), you can download the mods from here

But if you have Steam base game you need another Modpack called SB Patch, also from here

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi all! I downloaded the torrent "HS2 DX BetterRepack R12 (62gb) and AI-HS2 Sideloader Modpack Studio (153gb)". Where should I put the second one? (153gb). I want to play this game with the best modpack. Did I download everything correctly? and How to unpack?
First: recent version of BetterRepack is R13.
Second: Create a short named game folder on top of a drive outside C:\, e.g. D:\HS2-R13 (for you HS2-R12 ;)), and extract the 7z file there with 7-Zip.
This is necessary for short file pathes to avoid loading errors and conflicts with operating system.

The "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" is a modpack ONLY for StudioNEO, you can´t use in the game. All mods for the game are included in BetterRepack yet.
If you don´t want to intensively work with StudioNEO you can skip it, otherwise it´s extracted in the same game folder you created for the BetterRepack.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Sry, you made a bad decision - look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-11662617
If you want to handle the splitted files despite it read here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-10481161

Reactions: ChubbyCheek

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Reactions: ChubbyCheek

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Where can i find Sailormoon modell all Sailor Warriors I have make some but my models are ugly for me here are my models here is the side.

I will this Sailor Warriors they are better as main.What can i do to get this modells how can i copy this models from a jpg picture
My Models are ugly I will thsi mdoel how can i get this faces search a tutorial.
For example look here

Another option: go into this thread https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/page-833 and type Sailor into the Search box right above to search into "this thread" - you will get a list of links to postings where members shared a card with this tag.

Last edited:

Subju

Apr 12, 2021
Hello everyone. I wanted to ask, since the downloads here seem to be repacks; is it safe to download this game without a VPN?

Nasty_Gary

Apr 28, 2018
1696428750559.png
Anyone knows how to remove the corrupted skin from certain cards? I wish to run the game without any graphics mods, using only the skins from the repack.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
View attachment 2979629
Anyone knows how to remove the corrupted skin from certain cards? I wish to run the game without any graphics mods, using only the skins from the repack.
In body section go to material editor: body, then next to shader click reset then close, choose a different skin type, save card, then reload card. Do the same for the face as well if needed.

For the eyelash/eye shadow choose another type until it is fixed. You are probably missing some mods.

EDIT: I just remembered another issue you may come across: in the material editor (body, face, all) be sure to look over every modifier for a "*" symbol. That symbol means it has been altered from the original setting and it may be causing a problem. Reset all all of them with that symbol and it might fix your problem if the above advice I posted doesn't work. Also check to see if there are any skin overlays, those can change the skin color too - remove them if needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nasty_Gary

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
View attachment 2979629
Grey skin normally happens if a card uses Hanmens Shader and you haven´t activated GraphicsMode and SSS.
Also is something wrong with the Eyelash, maybe you have to choose it again and save.

If you don´t want GraphicsMode you have to switch the Shader (in Material Editor) for both body and face to the standard AIT/Skin True, save and reload the card.

You can share this card here for testing.

Last edited:

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
View attachment 2979629
Gray skin is because the card uses Hanmen next gen skin. Activate Graphic mode to load it properly or change the skin type to another, Nyaacho skyntype is fair good.
The eyelashes is because a missing zipmod OR an error in the BepInex when loads, some CAB-String conflict happens randomly, in such case, simply switch to the next eyelash type and go bach to the previous and Voilà.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes