akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Then look here
But keep in mind that the descriptions of the Positions aren´t updated to the recent Steam translation.
He wanted a more visual guide and you sent him the very spreadsheet i think he was referring too. Think one more like what came with HS....or ie. If you want to break her easy.....do these list of moves. I am just guessing cause I hate the spreadsheet too.

holdupholdupup

Jul 28, 2021
Does anyone have or know where to download more studio animations ? I had a bunch of dances and animations in an older repack but now more then half are missing with the new repack. I even tried to download mods with in integrated tool updater but nothing, can somebody help me thx.
Scene i created with them are now missing the animations (Missing Studio Animation Group 11 Category 14)

Reactions: peenyweeny8
Sep 15, 2021
He wanted a more visual guide and you sent him the very spreadsheet i think he was referring too. Think one more like what came with HS....or ie. If you want to break her easy.....do these list of moves. I am just guessing cause I hate the spreadsheet too.
Also, the tables in the wiki are either out of date, incomplete, or are missing important factors. In my testing, those tables *do not* fully describe how stats change. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to figure out what exactly is happening.

Reactions: turbojoe
Jul 1, 2018
If you´re talking about the Highpoly uncensor body you should know that this is heavy to hardware and also may cause clipping with non highpoly clothing.
Yeah, from what I see, it still is the best graphics wise unless I missed one.
And yeah the clipping is still a problem.
Haven't played with hs2 in a long time, how do we fix the clothes clipping? The skirt and shirt are clipping in the ass

2024-01-10.jpg

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Yeah, from what I see, it still is the best graphics wise unless I missed one.
And yeah the clipping is still a problem.
Haven't played with hs2 in a long time, how do we fix the clothes clipping? The skirt and shirt are clipping in the ass

View attachment 3249665
No solution for the old HighPoly body so far I know.
The meanwhile updated HighPoly Futa bodies are better but also clipping on skin close clothing like underwear.

You would need HighPoly clothings based on the same body model, but no idea which one they are or where to find.

Maybe this one helps (just found, not tested yet)

Jul 1, 2018
No solution for the old HighPoly body so far I know.
The meanwhile updated HighPoly Futa bodies are better but also clipping on skin close clothing like underwear.

You would need HighPoly clothings based on the same body model, but no idea which one they are or where to find.

Maybe this one helps (just found, not tested yet)
Damn, thanks for the effort, I will give this one a try in a bit.
I was trying to use daity squeezers and expanders but it always just made the problem worst

*edit
The one you linked is worst then the one I was using (v3) which was included in hs r14 dx

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Vanderlei.Lukens

Scott005

Feb 26, 2021
Is anyone interested in recreating Alice under the witch in Honey select 2? I want to try to recreate the game model.

hannahuwu8

Aug 21, 2021
View attachment 674001

Overview:
Honey Select 2: Libido. The sequel to Illusion's 2016 release of Honey Select will include a similar premise of its predecessor in which you are greeted by a new lady named Für who introduces you to a love hotel where you can find the person of your dreams. Feel free to spend sweet and hot moments with your partners or feel free to fuck like animals and put them in situations which your partner may or may not agree to.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-10-19
Release Date: 2023-10-11
Developer:
Modder:
Censored: Yes (mosaic)
Version: DX R14
Language: English (MTL), Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

FAQ:

HS2 Guides (Studio Neo/CharaMaker/Plugins/Tools)

DOWNLOAD
Steam Version

Win:
All-in-one:
MEGA
Part 1: - - PIXELDRAIN
Part 2: - - PIXELDRAIN
Part 3: - - PIXELDRAIN

All-In-One (DX R14 Base Game Repack - 69 GB): - GDRIVE - MEGA -
Part 1: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Part 2: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Part 3: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Part 4: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Part 5: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Part 6: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Part 7: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Part 8: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Part 9: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Part 10: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Part 11: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Part 12: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Part 13: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Part 14: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

2023-10-12 Optional Sideloader Modpack - Part Download (192 GB)

Extra: - Updates for older versions
Thanks to BaasB & ScrewThisNoise for the links,

View attachment 673993 View attachment 673994 View attachment 673995 View attachment 673996 View attachment 673998 View attachment 673999
is there an uncensored version.

inter01

Jan 9, 2024
Hi everyone, just got the the game and R14 with default mods. There are a lot of items that I will probably never use, such as weapons accessories, anime/game character's top/bottom etc. This make scrolling to find suitable items really hard. How can I get rid of them? I can lookup the item names in explorer and delete them there but since there are a lot and no image preview in the explorer, this could be too tedious.

Another question regarding the skin overlays: where can I get some good cum overlays other than the default "Body -Cum" folder?

Last question: should I use GraphicsMod or DHH? Are they just different ways to enhance the graphics?

PanzerHanz

Dec 14, 2022
Hm, i can't access the game itself, like, the Character creator works, but i try to start a game, and it just doesn't allow me to explore the building, i can't even leave to the title screen.

PanzerHanz

Dec 14, 2022
Hm, i can't access the game itself, like, the Character creator works, but i try to start a game, and it just doesn't allow me to explore the building, i can't even leave to the title screen.
I tried a reinstall, and did not skip the tutorial, and now i'm stuck on the guide screen, i cannot exit it. Schermafbeelding 2024-01-11 184004.png

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Okay, reading into it, i now have it directly after the C:// drive, and it still does the same.
As hyperintroverts question indicates C: is better to avoid because of possible conflicts with the operating system - if possible go move to D:/HS2-R14 for example.

You can start your game new if you delete the save.dat - then the tutorial will be offered again and you can skip now.

PanzerHanz

Dec 14, 2022
As hyperintroverts question indicates C: is better to avoid because of possible conflicts with the operating system - if possible go move to D:/HS2-R14 for example.

You can start your game new if you delete the save.dat - then the tutorial will be offered again and you can skip now.
It is as high as possible on the drive. Tried the Save.dat, same issue presists. Cannot leave room.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes