N3G3VO

Mar 23, 2021
When i download and unpack the game how i can play with this all mods i read the last 5 pages but still i don't know how to play with them? They are include in game on start or I need to put them in special folder

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
When i download and unpack the game how i can play with this all mods i read the last 5 pages but still i don't know how to play with them? They are include in game on start or I need to put them in special folder
Mods are located in game folder/mods, they are loaded automatically if a character card needs them (most mods are for character creation).

When you´re extracting the packed file(s) - best with 7-Zip - they already will be located in the correct location.
After extraction should look like this
GameFolderR14.jpg

Reactions: N3G3VO

N3G3VO

Mar 23, 2021
Now I'm to rage please help me how to change this always when i load character(female) her skin is grey and i can't change it

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Now I'm to rage please help me how to change this always when i load character(female) her skin is grey and i can't change it
You forgot to activate SSS in GraphicMod.
By the look of it, seems like you're not using GraphicMod either.

Reactions: turbojoe

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
hi, how to hide UI icons during sex scene? I can only hide few icons but I want to remove all icons

zopeda

Jul 13, 2017
So, after updating mods through KK i cant choose a map. When selecting a girl, my lobby camera doesnt autoaim at her and then i see a flash of the map selector but it vanishes and im stuck in the lobby. WHAT DO I DO PLZ

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
So, after updating mods through KK i cant choose a map. When selecting a girl, my lobby camera doesnt autoaim at her and then i see a flash of the map selector but it vanishes and im stuck in the lobby. WHAT DO I DO PLZ
Do you already have the latest BR version (R14) too?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
AmaNo already answered your question.

But I have to add that this question is answered mostly 1x per week, so a little search through the last pages of HS2 threads may answer many of these standard questions before you have to wait for an answer of a merciful member ;)
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-12555335

Aaaaand...........in your card folder UserData/chara/female/Modpack (NextGenSkin) you find a txt file "[BR] Gray skin" which exactly tell you the procedure how to handle cards using Hanmens NextGen Shader :p

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
yeah i don't use the graphic mod bcs it was to dark and i don't now how to change the colors to get similar like vanilla
To avoid GraphicsMode you can change the shader in Material Editor for body and face from Hanmens Shader to the default "AIT/Skin True"
Material-Hanmen.jpg

Darkniz

Jun 6, 2021
im trying to find the files for cf_head_00_00_SSS.png, cf_head_00_thickness.png and cf_head_00_00_wet.png but idk how to get them. i downloaded the shaders from hanmen but do i also need the texture?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes