Ryuukun

Jan 18, 2018
Quick question; I still have RX 13 installed, but I update my mods by pressing the "update" button on the launcher: do I still need to download RX 14, if I already downloaded everything from the "update" button?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Quick question; I still have RX 13 installed, but I update my mods by pressing the "update" button on the launcher: do I still need to download RX 14, if I already downloaded everything from the "update" button?
Generally not. You shouldn´t have noticable problems with the game version 1-2 steps behind recent one.

Most reason for new Repack version is a new version of the main mod BepInEx.
If a mod is created with newest BepInEx as base mod it´s possible not working with old BepInEx.
So it can happen that newest mods may not work with your R13.

Reactions: Ryuukun

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
hi im pretty new at this, any recommendation creator who made animated scene?
Depend on what you're looking for. Do you want to ask for commission? Or do you want to ask them some question regarding on how to make one? But there are quite alot of them if you're looking in Discord server.
In here AFAIK there are myself, HardcoreCuddler, Kaseijin and Sepheyer.
Also if you want to ask something about studio, we have a thread of it so it's better to ask here.

TomoyoChan

Oct 28, 2023
Yo anyone know how to get the alternative sex lines for aversion state? I was messing around trying to break a psycho stalker/obsessed girl and out of nowhere she started saying lines like she doesn't want the sex instead of saying i wasted my semen and etc like normal.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Yo anyone know how to get the alternative sex lines for aversion state? I was messing around trying to break a psycho stalker/obsessed girl and out of nowhere she started saying lines like she doesn't want the sex instead of saying i wasted my semen and etc like normal.
Not quite sure what you´re asking but maybe this site answers your question

• Sad
Reactions: TomoyoChan

TomoyoChan

Oct 28, 2023
Not quite sure what you´re asking but maybe this site answers your question
No dice, it literally used a different set of voice lines for the aversion state that I've never heard before. Not the same ones you get for setting a mood in character creation

Knoedelbert

Dec 5, 2022
Hello good Sir's, may i ask you how i install this correctly? Do i need to download all 14 parts and merge them together or do i only need one of them? I am a bit confused pls help me :)

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
Hello good Sir's, may i ask you how i install this correctly? Do i need to download all 14 parts and merge them together or do i only need one of them? I am a bit confused pls help me :)
you need all parts, merge them and unzip to a root folder (i.e. D:\HS2), start the Game via initsetting.exe there you can select resolution, graphic settings etc.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Strongly recommended torrent download, by for easier to install (=extract, beswt is 7-Zip).
Splitted packs is more tricky https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-11662617
Torrent file directly from here
Since R14 the Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio has an own torrent link , but you should know this modpack is ONLY for Studio NEO and not for the game. If you only want the game you don´t need this.

For "installation" read here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r14-illusion.53457/post-12336972

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Greetings and (almost) Happy New Year, just putting out some feelers on this one: I'm trying to make a slime girl (like a translucent slime monster girl, you know the ones), and the best way I can figure is to reduce the character's transparency. Unfortunately, I can't seem to figure out how to do that (or if it's even an option). Another option I found online is to make the character altogether invisible, throw on a full bodysuit outfit, and then change the outfit's transparency; I run into the same problem, I don't know if it's possible to make the characters (or specific body parts) invisible in HS2 (I recall there being an item in HS1 that could do it). Any insights?

Last edited:

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Greetings and (almost) Happy New Year, just putting out some feelers on this one: I'm trying to make a slime girl (like a translucent slime monster girl, you know the ones), and the best way I can figure is to reduce the character's transparency. Unfortunately, I can't seem to figure out how to do that (or if it's even an option). Another option I found online is to make the character altogether invisible, throw on a full bodysuit outfit, and then change the outfit's transparency; I run into the same problem, I don't know if it's possible to make the characters (or specific body parts) invisible in HS2 (I recall there being an item in HS1 that could do it). Any insights?
Fortunately I found this when searching for orc. Maybe this can help.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Azure Sun

Knoedelbert

Dec 5, 2022
Strongly recommended torrent download, by for easier to install (=extract, beswt is 7-Zip).
Splitted packs is more tricky https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-11662617
Torrent file directly from here
Since R14 the Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio has an own torrent link , but you should know this modpack is ONLY for Studio NEO and not for the game. If you only want the game you don´t need this.

For "installation" read here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r14-illusion.53457/post-12336972
Thanks for your answer. I unziped the first part: [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R14 SPLIT.7z.001 and got the new file: [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R14.7z. If i unzip this too i got a working game, but what do i do with the other parts i have? 7zip says i cant open the file. I dont get

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thanks for your answer. I unziped the first part: [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R14 SPLIT.7z.001 and got the new file: [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R14.7z. If i unzip this too i got a working game, but what do i do with the other parts i have? 7zip says i cant open the file. I dont get
If you´ve read carefully all my tips linked in my reply you may have learned that the unpacking of splitted packs is started ONLY by extracting file .001, the other packs are started automatically until the last file (.019 for HS2 R14) ;)
The file .....R14.7z is the result of it - if your´s is ~ 65GB you have done right and need no further action.
The splitted .7z files you can delete, and the big R14.7z eventually store on extern drive or stick for backup.

Darkniz

Jun 6, 2021
yo guys when i try to open the game it says "failed to load mono" idk what i am doing wrong. i extracted everything and followed the instructions

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes