AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Does anyone know why 98% of poses have no preview?
Those that do have, are from separate mod I downloaded myself, and a folder called "HumpieBunnie" (probably sideloader modpack)

View attachment 3205151

edit: Oh, wait. Are they even supposed to have a preview? Files are all 4KB in size, all of them.
Poses that has no preview are pose that hasn't converted to PoseLoader format, so they are still in .dat files.

Reactions: AdventAnyx

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Poses that has no preview are pose that hasn't converted to PoseLoader format, so they are still in .dat files.
It's not normal, right? How do I fix this? How do I make them convert?
Literally just downloaded BR14, all sideloader mods, then copy-pasted them to the BR14 folder. Maybe I disabled some checkbox in F1 menu? (checked PoseLoader and there's not much to change, only window placement)

edit: wait all of those are 4 KB .dat files (though with win explorer, some folders have only preview .jpg files without any .dat), and the ones with a preview are 125 KB .png files. Do 98% of poses simply NOT have a preview? Those from the default sideloader pack I mean.

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2022
Pretty sure it's impossible.

Depend on what do you meant by modify. If it's just a small modification like adding braces, it's possible by modifying the texture and bumpmap. But if what you wanted is something close to be able modify individual tooth, it's impossible.

Never head about it. AFAIK the most you can do is porting model from HS2 to blender, not reversely.
Thanks so much!

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
It's not normal, right? How do I fix this? How do I make them convert?
Literally just downloaded BR14, all sideloader mods, then copy-pasted them to the BR14 folder. Maybe I disabled some checkbox in F1 menu? (checked PoseLoader and there's not much to change, only window placement)

edit: wait all of those are 4 KB .dat files (though with win explorer, some folders have only preview .jpg files without any .dat), and the ones with a preview are 125 KB .png files. Do 98% of poses simply NOT have a preview? Those from the default sideloader pack I mean.
Technically it's normal.
There are three way to load pose :

1. Default
Select the chara -> anim -> kinematics -> pose
This is where .dat is used.

2. PoseLoader
This is where .png preview is generated and used. You can generate the preview by yourself by loading the pose one by one and save it via PoseLoader. The save button is at top left of the window

3. VNGE SSS
Similar with PoseLoader, but this one is utilizing VNGE plugin to save various things e.g. pose, facial expression and etc. The data is saved in \BepInEx\Plugins\Console\Lib\SSS\
VNGE is included in the repack, but it's not pre-installed. It's inside \[OPTIONAL] Mods\ in the root directory.

Reactions: AdventAnyx

Alphonse237

Apr 20, 2021
Hi! Need help with an uncensored body, if someone has any idea how this works.

I've tried using ddaa33's uncensor body Anacs01 (deforms the ass to make it gaping) on a new F character but once in a H scene, the ass ring is scaled twice bigger (compared to the Char Editor view where it looks fine).

I have a fresh BR 14 install, on the C drive root, I use a BetterPenetration penis and BP plug-in is active. No bone modification. I'll try with a regular one next. I'll take a screenshot too.

Couldn't find answers here / online.
Any ideas?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi! Need help with an uncensored body, if someone has any idea how this works.

I've tried using ddaa33's uncensor body Anacs01 (deforms the ass to make it gaping) on a new F character but once in a H scene, the ass ring is scaled twice bigger (compared to the Char Editor view where it looks fine).

I have a fresh BR 14 install, on the C drive root, I use a BetterPenetration penis and BP plug-in is active. No bone modification. I'll try with a regular one next. I'll take a screenshot too.

Couldn't find answers here / online.
Any ideas?
I only know Anacs Bodies from g70827
Anacs02
Anacs03

Never used so far - don´t know if they´re working

Anyway expecting your screenshot for further details of your issue

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Why do Ilussion Soft Discord only has 30D only of Mods?
Maybe you dug up wrong channel.
The current one is considered new because admin utilizing community feature for that.
The older channel is still accessible, but not in HS2 category anymore. It's way at the bottom of channel list inside archive mods category.

Alphonse237

Apr 20, 2021
I only know Anacs Bodies from g70827
Anacs02
Anacs03

Never used so far - don´t know if they´re working

Anyway expecting your screenshot for further details of your issue
Sorry yeah I meant g7o827 instead of ddaa33. You shared the right post.
I'll post the screenshot when I get the chance to make it.

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Oh thank you,and is there any other mod sharing channel besides br?
Not really - you have to use good old uncle google.

Btw you can always look on the Sideloader page for new mods if something is new and directly download.

Running "update" (InitSetting or KK-Manager) from time to time is also a good idea, so are your modpacks always on top.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Oh thank you,and is there any other mod sharing channel besides br?
The man who made BR (STN) is very generous as he compiled bunch and bunch of free mods that shared in the community.
So its possible the mod you're looking for is made by a modder who don't join/active in the community.
In fact there are a lot of them. For example the dynamic fluid mod for studio. It was shared by someone else to the community, not by the maker himself.
In this case it's like searching needle in haystack. If you don't know where to look in the first place, probably it's better to just give it up.

Reactions: turbojoe
Jan 1, 2022
The man who made BR (STN) is very generous as he compiled bunch and bunch of free mods that shared in the community.
So its possible the mod you're looking for is made by a modder who don't join/active in the community.
In fact there are a lot of them. For example the dynamic fluid mod for studio. It was shared by someone else to the community, not by the maker himself.
In this case it's like searching needle in haystack. If you don't know where to look in the first place, probably it's better to just give it up.
How sadEm,I remember seeing Eirrac's mods on br only 3 in it.Seems Eirrac has been not active for a while.
Then,could I bother you to introduce me another skeleton-relevant mods?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes