turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
too late, already dled it when I saw this reply. Anyway, not sure if its working just fine or yep casual screw up of the whole "separate dl by parts" from the front page, since it seems to have some missing shit and all. and either I need to manually change every character part, or is the mod from sukebei just extract and run?
Sry my friend, but I have no clue what you´re talking about.
There is no mod from sukebei existing for HS2, but it´s the page for torrent files - if you mean this .

Or maybe you´re meaning the "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio"?
This is to extract into the game main folder and show up afterthen as mods/Sideloader Modpack - Studio.
But you should know that this is only a modpack for StudioNEO and NOT for the game - you don´t need it if you won´t seriously work with StudioNEO.

Tressk

Sep 20, 2021
My last torrent download of R14 took 5 1/2 hours ;)
What language is this?? Honey Select 2 is on Steam. How did you not get a friendly letter with a 1K Euro fine yet. And to get a VPN costs as much as to get a mega sub... I feel like you are playing with fire here.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
What language is this?? Honey Select 2 is on Steam. How did you not get a friendly letter with a 1K Euro fine yet. And to get a VPN costs as much as to get a mega sub... I feel like you are playing with fire here.
Not Steam, the real hometown of BetterRepack is here
The torrent files of R14 you find here (Modpack Studio here ) - I already replied you these links.

Reactions: ChubbyCheek

Tressk

Sep 20, 2021
Not Steam, the real hometown of BetterRepack is here
The torrent files of R14 you find here (Modpack Studio here ) - I already replied you these links.
I... see. Well, in any case, thanks for the links! They will have to wait till R15 now, cuz i already downloaded the game. It was not as fast as yours, but it's here finally.

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
how to resolve this? i don´t know wich card refer this message
Seems you have a very old character card with a personality setting no more existing.

1. Does your game start instead of this message and can you open the creator? Then search to this character and make a new character setting, save the card.

2. if game not running you can search this character name in KK-Manager, identify the file name and delete that card from your UserData/chara/female folder.

fucktastic

Oct 14, 2018
I have an issue with accesory nails. they are just floating away from the char. how do i place them on hands or feet properly?
am i missing specific plugin or bone setting?

RealJerKing

Dec 11, 2022
Well....

First: 240+ GB??? This must be incl. StudioNEO, otherwise only for the game there are only a couple of people here with tons of extra mods to reach 240 GB or more

Second: "Sideloader Modpack Maps" and "Sideloader Modpack- Studio" belongs to StudioNEO - if you don´t work with Studio, u can delete them. Otherwise u loose all the mods for Studio

Third: for the game you should have these folders out of the Repack, positioned in "mods":
View attachment 1692516
The 5 Sideloader Modpack folders includes usual mods from the community. U need them for the game, unless you want to abstain from more scenes in the game (Maps) or using cards created with all these mods.
These "Sideloader" folders are separated from "MyMods" cuz only these Sideloader folders are affected from the update function in InitSetting.
So NEVER store there an extra mod you´ve downloaded by yourself - only in MyMods!

As it is: if you want to use all available improvements for this game u have to provide the storage space they need ;)
Hey can I have some help. Apparently I have all necessary modpack folders like that in mods folder. I'm on Better Repack R10 and Better Repack SB3 applied.
1.PNG

But in game, when I use Call a girl option, then pick 2 girls to play with. The game freeze when loading maps to pick.
So I check the output log:

[Debug :IllusionFixes] Starting full garbage collection
[Debug :Sideloader] Cannot stream "abdata/2155x/maps/map_victoriasroom_thumbs.unity3d" (Sideloader Modpack - Maps (HS2 Game)\2155X\[2155X] Victorias Room.zipmod) unity3d file from disk, loading to RAM instead
[Debug :Sideloader] Cannot stream "abdata/2155x/maps/map_sakuraroom_thumbs.unity3d" (Sideloader Modpack - Maps (HS2 Game)\2155X\[2155X] Sakura Room.zipmod) unity3d file from disk, loading to RAM instead
[Debug :IllusionFixes] Corrected manifestAssetBundleName for assetName:small001 assetBundleName:2155x/maps/map_phsubway_thumbs.unity3d manifestAssetBundleName:map_phsubway Method:LoadAsset
[Debug :Sideloader] Cannot stream "abdata/2155x/maps/map_victoriasroom_thumbs.unity3d" (Sideloader Modpack - Maps (HS2 Game)\2155X\[2155X] Victorias Room.zipmod) unity3d file from disk, loading to RAM instead
[Debug :Sideloader] Cannot stream "abdata/2155x/maps/map_sakuraroom_thumbs.unity3d" (Sideloader Modpack - Maps (HS2 Game)\2155X\[2155X] Sakura Room.zipmod) unity3d file from disk, loading to RAM instead
[Debug :IllusionFixes] Corrected manifestAssetBundleName for assetName:small001 assetBundleName:2155x/maps/map_phsubway_thumbs.unity3d manifestAssetBundleName:map_phsubway Method:LoadAsset
[Warning:XUnity.Common] Tried to load non-existing asset bundle: D:/SETTING/GAME/Honey Select 2 DX/HoneySelect2_Data/../abdata/adv/scenario/adv/scenario/op/50/entrance.unity3d.unity3d

Then seem it try loading the maps from abdata/2155x/ but in my abdata, there is no 2155x folder. They are in the mods folder instead but the game refuse to load from there.

Use KKManager, it show that I can update Sideloader Modpack something nearly 70gb. Ok, fine, but aren't they already there in the mods folder?

So now I'm having Chikarin do the Update Job instead of Blow Job, damn it

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey can I have some help. Apparently I have all necessary modpack folders like that in mods folder. I'm on Better Repack R10 and Better Repack SB3 applied.
View attachment 3192582

But in game, when I use Call a girl option, then pick 2 girls to play with. The game freeze when loading maps to pick.
So I check the output log:

[Debug :IllusionFixes] Starting full garbage collection
[Warning:XUnity.Common] Tried to load non-existing asset bundle: D:/SETTING/GAME/Honey Select 2 DX/HoneySelect2_Data/../abdata/adv/scenario/adv/scenario/op/50/entrance.unity3d.unity3d

Then seem it try loading the maps from abdata/2155x/ but in my abdata, there is no 2155x folder. They are in the mods folder instead but the game refuse to load from there.

Use KKManager, it show that I can update Sideloader Modpack something nearly 70gb. Ok, fine, but aren't they already there in the mods folder?

So now I'm having Chikarin do the Update Job instead of Blow Job, and see whether it work
First: so far I know BetterRepack and SB3 patch are different things and not compatible.
BetterRepack is the original japanese game with a lot of modding by ScrewThisNoise, SB3 Patch is a modpack for the Steam base game only, also by ScrewThisNoise - look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9723614
So it´s quite possible your troubles are caused by mixing these 2 different modpacks.

Anyway I´m rather lost with such error logs, but I can see that your game location "D:/SETTING/GAME/Honey Select 2 DX" is not ideal - unnecessary long file pathes. Should better be D:/HS2-R10.
Try first to rename your game main folder and move it directly to D:/.

If this isn´t working you need a new install (BetterRepack alone), and there I recommend to switch to the recent version R14.

Belonging "KK-Manager update": so you have an outdated Repack version you also have a lot of outdated mods inside Sideloader Modpack - that´s why it is 90GB to load latest versions of the mods.
Anyway the Modders continue constantly to update their mods because of newer versions of the main mod BepInEx to let them work properly.
Even if you have downloaded and "installed" the newest version of BetterRepack you should run "update" first, there will be mods with newer version too.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: RealJerKing

RealJerKing

Dec 11, 2022
First: so far I know BetterRepack and SB3 patch are different things and not compatible.
BetterRepack is the original japanese game with a lot of modding by ScrewThisNoise, SB3 Patch is a modpack for the Steam base game only, also by ScrewThisNoise - look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9723614
So it´s quite possible your troubles are caused by mixing these 2 different modpacks.

Anyway I´m rather lost with such error logs, but I can see that your game location "D:/SETTING/GAME/Honey Select 2 DX" is not ideal - unnecessary long file pathes. Should better be D:/HS2-R10.
Try first to rename your game main folder and move it directly to D:/.

If this isn´t working you need a new install (BetterRepack alone), and there I recommend to switch to the recent version R14.

Belonging "KK-Manager update": so you have an outdated Repack version you also have a lot of outdated mods inside Sideloader Modpack - that´s why it is 90GB to load latest versions of the mods.
Anyway the Modders continue constantly to update their mods because of newer versions of the main mod BepInEx to let them work properly.
Even if you have downloaded and "installed" the newest version of BetterRepack you should run "update" first, there will be mods with newer version too.
I understand. It's totally a mess now.
ScrewThisNoise
I'm getting the new DX R14
Thank you so much for the help :D

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I understand. It's totally a mess now.
ScrewThisNoise
I'm getting the new DX R14
Thank you so much for the help :D
I hope you know the easier way is torrent download , for Studio (now separated since R14).
And that you know the "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" is ONLY for StudioNEO and not for the game. You only need this if you intend to work heavily with StudioNEO.

jimmyswindler

Sep 24, 2020
Is there any way to get more maps for studio? I know there are a lot of maps included with the repack, but not what I'm after.
I'm looking for some outdoor maps basically, the few that are included don't look very good. For example, a nice beach would be good.

It's probably been asked before, I did do a search of this thread but no one seems to have answered this question specifically.
Thanks

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Is there any way to get more maps for studio? I know there are a lot of maps included with the repack, but not what I'm after.
I'm looking for some outdoor maps basically, the few that are included don't look very good. For example, a nice beach would be good.

It's probably been asked before, I did do a search of this thread but no one seems to have answered this question specifically.
Thanks
The one included in the repack are those shared for free by modders. Of course there are more of them that released after repack. Either way what you can do is dig it up by yourself. Most of free maps that I mentioned are shared in the Discord server. So if you got them before the repack, it's very likely that those maps will be added to the next repack.
Other than that is paid mod. Usually the one who makes map are Mas75 and Fouetty. Also seems like GMCC is returned recently, so you can count him in.

Reactions: turbojoe

RealJerKing

Dec 11, 2022
I hope you know the easier way is torrent download , for Studio (now separated since R14).
And that you know the "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" is ONLY for StudioNEO and not for the game. You only need this if you intend to work heavily with StudioNEO.
Everything working now. Still, not sure which genius made Elsa in black??? :FacePalm: bruh.png

Sep 5, 2023
Everything working now. Still, not sure which genius made Elsa in black??? :FacePalm: View attachment 3195329
This card uses next gen shaders. To load card property you need to activate graphics mod, and make sure that sss is active in graphics mod settings (f5 key). You can activate graphics mod if you launch initsetting.exe in your game forlder.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Everything working now. Still, not sure which genius made Elsa in black??? :FacePalm: View attachment 3195329
Fine your game is running at least :D

Adding to hyperintrovert: or you change the Shaders (Body + Face) to standard "AIT Skin True", save the card and reload.

Btw this happens with all characters from "Modpack (NextGenSkin)" and also cards from otherwhere using Hanmens shader.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes