• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

MrEjecutor

Mar 10, 2023
Can solve my problem? when i click in any option this dont working, the buttons dont start anything and the woman say the same line all the time i put my mouse in the button

Dibald88

Dec 18, 2020
I'm not sure which zipmod it is tbh. Maybe it's from hooh's scripted dick.
how do u put them in main game? and where do u download the hooh penis for main game cuz i already have it but its for studio only and im still new to this game, sorry for asking to much.

Last edited:

Neints

Jun 22, 2022
If it's a CRC for the whole torrent I doubt it will help but here is the folder.

Thanks for up bro, the other folders I downloaded from the torrent were fine, only the neo folder i couldn't extract cause it corrupt

Reactions: Skeltom

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Can solve my problem? when i click in any option this dont working, the buttons dont start anything and the woman say the same line all the time i put my mouse in the button
I´m repeating myself again and again: game loading issues are mostly caused by bad game location.
Be sure to have it on top of a drive, possibly not C: - e.g. D:\HS2-R14

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
how do u put them in main game? and where do u download the hooh penis for main game cuz i already have it but its for studio only and im still new to this game, sorry for asking to much.
Guess who overlooked a folder named "Uncensor" in /MyMods folder. Yeah... I found it. Here you go.
There are few of them and I accidentally deleted most of them when organizing. Luckily this one is spared.
Seems like I got it from foraging from Futaboy's old post.

Edit : I couldn't find his Patreon page since I vaguely remember getting them there. But in exchange I found that he is distributing his mods in Anime Sharing Forum. Here is his page and the one specifically about penis you're looking for.

Edit2 : After reading his post all over again, I stumbled upon his request to not share his mods in other board or modpack. That explains why his mods are not included in the BR. So to respect his request, I will delete the links. Just hit me a DM if you want it.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedTigerHard

Phenix0800

May 15, 2018
what's the difference from the Steam and Repack downloads? is there any preview?
Steam version is the vanilla game.
Repack adds a ton of mods, uncensor, cheat mod,... Basically too much to list. The vanilla game is barebones compared to the Repack. Practically any character card you will get from here and card sharing sites require you to at least have Repack

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Steam version is the vanilla game.
Repack adds a ton of mods, uncensor, cheat mod,... Basically too much to list. The vanilla game is barebones compared to the Repack. Practically any character card you will get from here and card sharing sites require you to at least have Repack
torrent fucked up after decompressing the file sad. had to manually dl by parts. oh well...

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
torrent fucked up after decompressing the file sad. had to manually dl by parts. oh well...
Don´t do that - look at next one for you again https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r14-illusion.53457/post-11662617
So I guess you save time and nerves if you try torrent download again.

Anyway it´s very unusual that torrent download fails - since my beginning here with BR R4 I NEVER had any issue with torrent (and I always made complete new download and "install" at any new BR version!).

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
In addition to fusespliff also for you again https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r14-illusion.53457/post-9723614 - you have to transfer to actually BR R14 version.
Don´t do that - look at next one for you again https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r14-illusion.53457/post-11662617
So I guess you save time and nerves if you try torrent download again.

Anyway it´s very unusual that torrent download fails - since my beginning here with BR R4 I NEVER had any issue with torrent (and I always made complete new download and "install" at any new BR version!).
too late, already dled it when I saw this reply. Anyway, not sure if its working just fine or yep casual screw up of the whole "separate dl by parts" from the front page, since it seems to have some missing shit and all. and either I need to manually change every character part, or is the mod from sukebei just extract and run?

Tressk

Sep 20, 2021
given Mega downloads at 0.25 MB/s, the prospect of downloading R14+modpack 260GB (two weeks downloading) is not exactly thrilling..
Aaand done. As expected took 15 days of background mega downloading. Nothing in comparison to the time it takes to learn how to handle this thing xD

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes