harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
So far I know this is not part of BetterRepack - I have no "Full Hooh Penis" in my R14 Sideloader Uncensor.
I have a character with "Full Hooh Penis" but I can't find that particular zipmod anywhere. I am using R5 and I think many of the penises got removed in later repacks.
fhp.png

Reactions: bc0204

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I have a character with "Full Hooh Penis" but I can't find that particular zipmod anywhere. I am using R5 and I think many of the penises got removed in later repacks.
View attachment 3155807
This is due to newer BepInEx versions - if modders don´t update their mods they would be abandoned from ScrewThisNoise to avoid conflicts in the game.

This also happens if you run "update" with your old BR, outdated mods within the Sideloader Modpacks get deleted.
If you want to prevent old stuff you have to store them in MyMods.

Whalenut

Jan 17, 2023
I have VR from hp
To activate the actions / rotation of the camera, I hold down the joystick button (I hold it in the center like a normal button) and already with the button clamped, I press the rotation in one direction or another.
this hasnt worked for me and i have yet to find a fix

SnowBobUwU

Mar 24, 2020
Does anybody know how to have FFM scenes using hs2plug, it goes white screen when I do the vanilla way of having two girls in one scene.

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
Hi. I am on linux.
I have downloaded All-In-One (DX R14 Base Game Repack - 69 GB).

Game is working, but the game's language is in Japanese.
The InitSetting.exe is in English (yes I clicked that British flag on the menu too), but when I launch the game it has Japanese language.
How do I get English language in game?

Last edited:

Neints

Jun 22, 2022
Can someone create a .rar/.zip file of "StudioNeoV2_Data" folder? My folder corrupt and i can't launch studio without that folder

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
how to get rid of the censorship?
Use BetterRepack - it´s uncensored by default

Otherwise you can try to download the single Uncensor Body mods from here and put them into your mods folder.

yumunu

Oct 2, 2019
Use BetterRepack - it´s uncensored by default

Otherwise you can try to download the single Uncensor Body mods from here and put them into your mods folder.
thanks, do you know by any chance in which folder to put the uncensor files from the 2nd link? I don't want to download the game again if I can avoid it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
thanks, do you know by any chance in which folder to put the uncensor files from the 2nd link? I don't want to download the game again if I can avoid it
As I said: "and put them into your mods folder" :LOL:
This would be position 1 in screenshot
mods-location.jpg

The correct location for the uncensor mods is position 2, but as you asked for uncensoring I guess you have only the base game and miss the Sideloader folders completely.

If you have more questions you should confess your game version at first.

yumunu

Oct 2, 2019
As I said: "and put them into your mods folder" :LOL:
This would be position 1 in screenshot
View attachment 3165711

The correct location for the uncensor mods is position 2, but as you asked for uncensoring I guess you have only the base game and miss the Sideloader folders completely.

If you have more questions you should confess your game version at first.
okay, yours look different from mine :LOL: can't find a mod folder
1702332615994.png
I have a 1.0 Version, I don't remember when I downloaded it.
Guess I will download it again to get a newer version.
Thanks for the help!

Phenix0800

May 15, 2018

Thanks for the help!
You just need to create a folder and name it "mods". Though I do advise to download the non steam version (Meaning the Better Repack version) as it has a ton of mods that make creating a character a lot more enjoyable than the vanilla options

Last edited:
Reactions: yumunu

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
View attachment 3165826
Thanks for the help!
Ok, here we are, as I assumed.
You can try what fusespliff answered, but I´m not sure if this works so simply - I guess you also may need BepInEx stuff (see my screenshot) with all it´s plugins to get Sideloader mods working in the game.

So if you really want to proceed with that game you best skip your base game 1.0 and download the BetterRepack, actually version R14.
Guess you have no experience to handle these, so I strongly recommend to download via torrent.
Get the torrent file directly from here . Don´t worry about the size, this is due to the tons of mods included. Your free drive space should be minimum 150 GB.
After you downloaded the 1 big .7z file you should proceed like https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r14-illusion.53457/post-12336972

You know this thread https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/page-876 ? Make a walkthrough in the last few pages and you can see what amazing characters are awaiting you to play with.

Last edited:

yumunu

Oct 2, 2019
Reactions: turbojoe
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes