• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Shield0731

Nov 3, 2023
I never paid attention to this (I never even knew it's there until 2 nights ago). But there's a measurement mod in the character creator. But when I tried to use it, there's no digits to use like in the rest of the editor. I checked the log and it's Red Lined. Is there a way to fix this, or do I need to update the game?

And if all else fails, where can I download the mod separately?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
what the difference between r13 and r14?
Here is the changelog

Most update reason is an newer BepInEx version and depending main mods.
You´re not forced to upgrade immediately, if your R13 is running well. For the moment it´s sufficient to run "update" for the Sideloader mods (InitSetting or KK-Manager).
But be aware that new mods created on base of the newest BepInEx may not work on older versions.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I never paid attention to this (I never even knew it's there until 2 nights ago). But there's a measurement mod in the character creator. But when I tried to use it, there's no digits to use like in the rest of the editor. I checked the log and it's Red Lined. Is there a way to fix this, or do I need to update the game?

Here is the main page for it
Some saying the T-Pose is needed to get it work.

For me the older version 1.1.0 only is working

Jikas

Mar 25, 2021

If you click on the button highlighted and then click on the "Refresh" button in the measurements section it should work.

1702486030488.png

Shield0731

Nov 3, 2023
Here is the main page for it
Some saying the T-Pose is needed to get it work.

For me the older version 1.1.0 only is working
Thanks for this. :)

I'm trying to make some of the girls from G-Taste. And this would help me out.

Reactions: turbojoe

RealJerKing

Dec 11, 2022
Guys, I know this is kinda perv but is there anyway to have 2 guys bang 2 girls in 1 scene. They only let 2 bang 1 so far

Neints

Jun 22, 2022
Can someone upload StudioNeoV2_Data folder? i just downloaded the game by torrent but the folder keeps having crc error when extracting it

Lsbunny

Jul 23, 2017
Anyone knows how to increase the "worn out" stat? Even if she cames like 7 times, the stat doesn't go up. Can anyone help? :)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Anyone knows how to increase the "worn out" stat? Even if she cames like 7 times, the stat doesn't go up. Can anyone help? :)
This matter is following other rules.
In simple words you have to use forcing" positions like anal, forced missionary, bondage.......
Look here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7935945 - pls note that this site is using the old english translation (before R9, when changed to Steam translation): "worn out" was former "broken".

Depending on the girls personality (traits, mentality) she will proceed to "worn out" faster or slower.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes