turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Does anyone know how to fix this issue? I have tried updating/rolling back quick access box to both 2.4.5 & 3.1.1, I am using betterrepack14 with no additional mods/plugins. View attachment 3196243
Sry I have no clue how to read this logfile - unfortunately you didn´t describe your issue by words: game crash? Box not loading? Other problems?

I don´t use Studio and even didn´t know about quick access box so far.
Anyway how´s about to delete the dll file in BepInEx and try another version from here or maybe the FAQ here can help?

adsta

Jul 2, 2021
Sry I have no clue how to read this logfile - unfortunately you didn´t describe your issue by words: game crash? Box not loading? Other problems?

I don´t use Studio and even didn´t know about quick access box so far.
Anyway how´s about to delete the dll file in BepInEx and try another version from here or maybe the FAQ here can help?
The issue is that items/maps etc do not appear in studio due to this issue. Edit: I have tried updating bebinex & bepis and it did not help unfortunatley.

Last edited:

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
The issue is that items/maps etc do not appear in studio due to this issue, I will probably trywhat you have suggested later.
The newest quick access box update also requires you to update the Bepis plugin version.
So maybe that's the issue.
The v3.1.1 was released at the same time with "Accessories to Studio item" plugin. And that plugin requires at least QuickAccessBox v3.1.1 and BepisPlugins r19.3.3 to work.
Here is the page. Go to the installation section and you can get the link for the bepis plugin.

Reactions: turbojoe

adsta

Jul 2, 2021
The newest quick access box update also requires you to update the Bepis plugin version.
So maybe that's the issue.
The v3.1.1 was released at the same time with "Accessories to Studio item" plugin. And that plugin requires at least QuickAccessBox v3.1.1 and BepisPlugins r19.3.3 to work.
Here is the page. Go to the installation section and you can get the link for the bepis plugin.
Unfortunatley this didn't work but thanks for trying to help anyway

IMMR22

Mar 9, 2020
Hey now that i have space i was wondering if i need the 192GB?. Im planing to use the studio but not for something complicated, just to load pre-made maps and use pre-made animation

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey now that i have space i was wondering if i need the 192GB?. Im planing to use the studio but not for something complicated, just to load pre-made maps and use pre-made animation
I´m barely using Studio (for example character screenshots using the lot of Studio poses), but I guess you should get along with the base version included in BetterRepack.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
300GB is the least you need.
It doesn't matter whether you want to make something simple like using pre-made maps and animation or more complicated like custom animation.
The principle is still same. You can make a custom animation just like my signature with only a pre-made map, characters and lightings.
Actually the things that takes most space is pre-maps. A single of it can have size around 300MB to 1GB or more.

IMMR22

Mar 9, 2020
300GB is the least you need.
It doesn't matter whether you want to make something simple like using pre-made maps and animation or more complicated like custom animation.
The principle is still same. You can make a custom animation just like my signature with only a pre-made map, characters and lightings.
Actually the things that takes most space is pre-maps. A single of it can have size around 300MB to 1GB or more.
so should i get the version of 192GB or the 64Gb?

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
What a weird experience. Went to xvideos for... uhh... research and suddenly I see one of mine starring in a clip (by someone who claims the recorded HS2 gameplay footage is their animation):

Not that I really mind. Its just so surreal o_O:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: HGCoward

simple-person

May 20, 2020
Hello, I have version 13 HS2" dx installed but it is very bad, to the point that the graphics are at 99% and at about 12 fps, I installed version 14 and the same thing, I deactivated the shadows and nothing, it is unplayable,

I have an i7 9700k with 32 GB of ram and a 3070

Before, in version 11 and 12 it worked perfectly, I had no performance problems, now I don't know what was wrong, even at the beginning when I installed version 13 it worked fine

Help me please

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello, I have version 13 HS2" dx installed but it is very bad, to the point that the graphics are at 99% and at about 12 fps, I installed version 14 and the same thing, I deactivated the shadows and nothing, it is unplayable,

I have an i7 9700k with 32 GB of ram and a 3070

Before, in version 11 and 12 it worked perfectly, I had no performance problems, now I don't know what was wrong, even at the beginning when I installed version 13 it worked fine

Help me please
This seems to be a never ending story (https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r14-illusion.53457/post-8851069 ), and there is still no satisfying solution available.

But maybe this helps https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r14-illusion.53457/post-9875492

Reactions: simple-person
Feb 28, 2022
How can I rotate the body part without using mouse?

How can I modify teeth?

Is it possible to import the character from blender to the game?

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
How can I rotate the body part without using mouse?
Pretty sure it's impossible.
How can I modify teeth?
Depend on what do you meant by modify. If it's just a small modification like adding braces, it's possible by modifying the texture and bumpmap. But if what you wanted is something close to be able modify individual tooth, it's impossible.
Is it possible to import the character from blender to the game?
Never head about it. AFAIK the most you can do is porting model from HS2 to blender, not reversely.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Does anyone know why 98% of poses have no preview?
Those that do have, are from separate mod I downloaded myself, and a folder called "HumpieBunnie" (probably sideloader modpack)

Screenshot_2.jpg

edit: Oh, wait. Are they even supposed to have a preview? Files are all 4KB in size, all of them.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes