AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
How can I get rid of them? I can lookup the item names in explorer and delete them there but since there are a lot and no image preview in the explorer, this could be too tedious.
Yes, there is no other way.
But it will be downloaded back if you update it via KKManager or updating the repack version.
should I use GraphicsMod or DHH? Are they just different ways to enhance the graphics?
GraphicMod (GM) is for more realistic looking and you need nice PC. Also it can use next gen skin shader.
DHH is possible to get nice looking graphic but personally I think it's better for lower PC spec.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
wish there was a way to see what position influences which personality because staring at a spreadsheet is hella annoying, also it takes way too long to break/degen a character lol
Second attempt especially for you, my friend (btw thanks for the facepalm ;)):
You only had to read on the Wiki-page I´ve linked for you the paragraph "Broken (Worn Out)", I´m quoting: " Using exclusively positions that restrain the girl or inflict pain to get her to climax will raise the bar more quickly. Once you raise her pain meter to the max she can climax from those positions; she will not before reaching max on that meter "

That means you prefer positions forcing the girl like Forced Missionary, and also painful ones (all whippings).

• Angry
Reactions: Orc Wizard

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
Second attempt especially for you, my friend (btw thanks for the facepalm ;)):
You only had to read on the Wiki-page I´ve linked for you the paragraph "Broken (Worn Out)", I´m quoting: " Using exclusively positions that restrain the girl or inflict pain to get her to climax will raise the bar more quickly. Once you raise her pain meter to the max she can climax from those positions; she will not before reaching max on that meter "

That means you prefer positions forcing the girl like Forced Missionary, and also painful ones (all whippings).
Bro I know what does what, I can read the wiki, I just didn't want to do so because... as I said, its hella annoying.

He wanted a more visual guide and you sent him the very spreadsheet i think he was referring too. Think one more like what came with HS....or ie. If you want to break her easy.....do these list of moves. I am just guessing cause I hate the spreadsheet too.
This guy here already said what I intended with my last post.

• Angry
Reactions: Azure Sun

RicoSmith

Feb 13, 2022
Hi, I would really like to use this game. Can anyone tell me a model (or two) of laptop that could be right in order to have full quality image and full fps, that is... to make it run without problems?
Thanks

EDIT -> This one could be the right one ?
MSI Katana GF76 12UC-020IT, 17,3, Intel® Core I7 12700H, NVIDIA Geforce RTX 3050, 16 GB, 512 GB SSD, Black

Last edited:

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
I remember there being a Lotus position, but I don't know how to unlock that. I unlocked all achievements, so I'm wondering if that was a mod. Can anyone please help out?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi, I would really like to use this game. Can anyone tell me a model (or two) of laptop that could be right in order to have full quality image and full fps, that is... to make it run without problems?
Thanks
You don´t need a killer machine - my (meanwhile older) gaming laptop HP Pavilion Gaming (i7-9750, Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti, 16GB RAM) is still fully sufficient for Full HD.

Reactions: RicoSmith
Sep 15, 2021
I remember there being a Lotus position, but I don't know how to unlock that. I unlocked all achievements, so I'm wondering if that was a mod. Can anyone please help out?
It's only available with girls in the "obsessed" state, near the bottom of the list of penetration positions. Depending on which translation you're using, it might be called something like "sitting hugging".

1705166377178.png

turbojoe: this is a different position than "Sitting Face-to-Face".

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Talking about that one?
Face-to-Face(Lotus).jpg

So far I know there aren´t special mods for extra H-positions for the game.

But note that it also depends on the girls stats to have all possible positions available.

Adding Vanderlei: the girl I took for the screenshot had the state "Love"

RicoSmith

Feb 13, 2022
You don´t need a killer machine - my (meanwhile older) gaming laptop HP Pavilion Gaming (i7-9750, Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti, 16GB RAM) is still fully sufficient for Full HD.
Do you think this one could be okay ?
MSI Katana GF76 12UC-020IT, 17,3, Intel® Core I7 12700H, NVIDIA Geforce RTX 3050, 16 GB, 512 GB SSD, Black

Thanks mate

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Do you think this one could be okay ?

Thanks mate
I guess by far!

A few here complained fps loss on GTX 3xxx (https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r14-illusion.53457/post-8851069) - don´t know if actual drivers are better now.
Seems this game works better with AMD cards.

Anyway you should know that the game with all mods, collected character cards and clothing cards (coordinates) without the Studio Modpack exceeds easily 200 GB, so 1x 512 GB SSD maybe on the lower side for the future.
I´ve pimped my Laptop with 1 TB NVMe + 2 TB SATA SSD.

Reactions: RicoSmith

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
It's only available with girls in the "obsessed" state, near the bottom of the list of penetration positions. Depending on which translation you're using, it might be called something like "sitting hugging".

View attachment 3259351

Thanks - learning never stops :D
Cuz I´m not playing so much didn´t found this position so far.

Reactions: Vanderlei.Lukens

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

View attachment 3259351

Found an "obsessed" girl and really here it is :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

brakfan1212

Jan 31, 2021
Does anyone else have an issue with trying to "Leave the room" or "create character" and it just stays highlighted yellow but never goes through?

Screenshots for reference

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Does anyone else have an issue with trying to "Leave the room" or "create character" and it just stays highlighted yellow but never goes through?

Screenshots for reference
New install?
If so maybe your UI doesn´t load correctly because of a bad game location - be sure to have your game main folder on top ofa drive and preferably not C:/ - e.g. D:/HS2-R14

Reactions: brakfan1212
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes