1984gaming

Dec 24, 2023
Anyone here know where to get any tacticool mod stuff? i'm talking about tactical helmet like FAST Ops-Core, Bulletproof vest, Crye G3 outfit, Guns, Multicam pants, etc.

I've been searching on the web and the illusion discord and still found no luck :(

Spannung23

Feb 10, 2021
I downloaded it, but get a Unity Error whenever i try to start the Character creator. Does anyone have an idea what it could be?

Gulman

Jan 25, 2018
Bad news for you: IMO seems that generally AMD cards working better with this game.
I wanted to buy a card from AMD, but I bought RTX crap from huang. Today I’m selling it and buying an RX 7900. It needs to be stated in the first post that RTX cards do not support HS1 and HS2. In HS1 it’s the same thing - where the RX5700 gave 40-50 fps, the 4070ti gives 5 fps...

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
How to run it?) No bat or exe files in, or just i lost something?
Is your screenshot all you have in your game folder?
Indeed there is missing a lot. Seems you have to install (= extract) again - did you already use 7-Zip (strongly recommended)?

Should look like this
GameFolderR14-full.jpg

Normally game is launched via InitSetting.exe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I downloaded it, but get a Unity Error whenever i try to start the Character creator. Does anyone have an idea what it could be?
Is your game folder on top of a drive (and not C:/)?
Look at my screenshot above.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Sadly that didn't work. (It's one more folder deep).

This is what opens and then everything closes.
Yep - typical loading issue, but why???
Do you even see this:
HS2-LoadingScreen.jpg

Is it about fresh install?
Did you download torrent or splitted packs? (as you see always the same questions to examine the problem...)

And maybe a screenshot of your game folders (like mine above)

Last edited:

Whistlesting

May 26, 2023
Hey, can someone please advise how to make the 2nd male character a female?
In previous versions you would just put the card in the male folder, and be able choose in player select but that seems to have changed or a am skipping a step somewhere?
Cheers

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
It was in r12
I don´t agree cuz I´m on HS" since R4.1 and don´t remember any meer female Player - always only Futa characters, look here into the manual
Manual-PlayerSetting.jpg

Maybe it was in HS1, I don´t know.

Anyway now it is what it is - I can´t help you :cry:

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2022
It's been a while since I played this and i forget how to view the log file for mods that you are missing when loading a new card. I tried searching but most people are referencing their log file and can't find the "how to open" instructions. Thanks in advance.

Jhon117

Jun 27, 2017
You guys know how there are times when an animation like...idk breast play, shows the male's hands doing the animation, but there's like a good 5 inches of distance between the hands and the actual breasts
or animations that involve holding the hips or ass but still, they're holding air.

What is up with that? What causes it?

Last edited:

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
You guys know how there are times when an animation like...idk breast play, shows the male's hands doing the animation, but there's like a good 5 inches of distance between the hands and the actual breasts
or animations that involve holding the hips or ass but still, they're holding air.
Imbalance between two characters.
That's pretty normal.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes