Sep 5, 2023
i bought the game off steasm to support illusion i just want to know if its possible to remove the censorship??
Sorry to disappoint you, but Illusion kind of does not exist anymore. If you want to remove censorship you can try installing bettrepack patch for the Steam version of the game here.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
i bought the game off steasm to support illusion i just want to know if its possible to remove the censorship??
As hyperintrovert said.

For uncensoring and a small amount of mods it´s sufficient the Standard Edition
To get all the mods too on level of BetterRepack R13 you need the Full Edition

Reactions: hyperintrovert

Solince

Jun 22, 2021
Hey, what version of the game/mods do i need to make demi-humans/demons? Is it all here or do i need to go find them?

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

CW456789

Dec 17, 2023
hello everyone, i'm new, how does the download work? like the one from google drive there are a lot of things i don't know what to do
thx!

Spannung23

Feb 10, 2021
Some of the patterns (for clothes) are words in this downloads. But everytime i want to use them, the pattern is weirdly drawn to a side. Does anyone know how to avoid this?

harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
Some of the patterns (for clothes) are words in this downloads. But everytime i want to use them, the pattern is weirdly drawn to a side. Does anyone know how to avoid this?
It depends on the clothes. Sometimes it will position correctly but most of the time you will have use the rotate and height & width meters to get it to position correctly. I prefer to use clothes overlays instead because then you aren't limited to just 2 colors.

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Yeah, I did it with 7Zip. Everything runs fine, just none of the mods seem to run no matter what I do. so the game is fully in Japanese with no translations
So we have to look at your game location.
Most loading issues are caused by too long file pathes and maybe located in a system folder (like C:/Users/....).
Best place is on top of a drive and not C:, like D:/HS2-R14

The BetterRepack should ALWAYS start with english translation by default (Steam translation since R9).

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
Hy i have created an female character and check the futa button but I cannot find her in male option, what to do for futa on female?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes