turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Is there more maps I'm looking 4 a movie theater
If you think of extra maps to use in the game for H-scene events there are only a few mods already included in BetterRepack (in mods/Sideloader Modpack - Maps (HS2 Game)).
Unfortunately no cinema location.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Is there a pack somewhere that is just the base game with all updates but without all the mods and such?
What should be the sense of the game without mods besides saving drive space?
You can only create simplest characters and barely use a downloaded character card because of missing mods.

The minimal solution for you is the Steam base game + SB3 Patch standard Edition (you need it for uncensoring the game, )

Reactions: Creiz

harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
I'll be honest. I have no idea where or how to find or make overlays since i'm too stupid how to search in Discord and find out what still works.

Any other sites?
I learned how to make overlays and maintex replacements by just fiddling around with cards that had customized clothing. If you have photoshop and are somewhat skilled with it then you can make graphical changes to clothing. There are 3 ways to alter clothing (there might be more that I am not aware of):

1. Clothing Overlay: is the easiest method of making custom graphics on clothes. Use an existing clothing template and add whatever art you want on it.

2. MainTex via Material Editor: This method allows even more customization. Similar to clothing overlay but you can edit the default clothing texture.

3. OcculusionMap via Material Editor: This allows you to make alterations to the physical appearance of clothes. Make shirts have a higher midriff, puts holes in clothing, adjust sleeve length, etc. See sample of this below which has occulsionmap changes to both shirt and skirt.
occlusionmap.png

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I'll be honest. I have no idea where or how to find or make overlays since i'm too stupid how to search in Discord and find out what still works.

Any other sites?
I learned how to make overlays and maintex replacements by just fiddling around with cards that had customized clothing. If you have photoshop ...
To add Harrys nice guide: for this you also can use Gimp or paint.net (both freeware).

Reactions: harry_cox

flace

Sep 25, 2019
Look at the answer of Velcrofly.

But I´m not sure this is meant to be your issue, your english is a little bit hard to understand.
What Velcrofly meant you even don´t have the option to choose a certain H-scene which is not unlocked by Achievement.
If I understand you correctly you can start a H-scene, but the animation doesn´t start or get stuck after starting.
In this case I guess you have a loading issue, maybe because of a bad game location. Be sure your game main folder is located on top of a drive, preferably not C:/, for example D:/HS2-R14.

Btw. the "Sideloader mod pack" you mentioned IMO it is correctly named the "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" (192 GB to download)?
Pls note that this is a modpack ONLY for StudioNEO and NOT for the game (mods for the game already are included in BetterRepack). If you didn´t intend to work intensively with StudioNEO (creating Scenes and Animations) you can skip this.
Sorry for my bad type in english, i put my game folder in subfolder il try to move it now hope its works thanks for the advice appreciate it, and that what the optional sideloader for...okay thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: turbojoe

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
What should be the sense of the game without mods besides saving drive space?
You can only create simplest characters and barely use a downloaded character card because of missing mods.

The minimal solution for you is the Steam base game + SB3 Patch standard Edition (you need it for uncensoring the game, )
It is due to saving space and also because my internet speeds here are abysmal, fam.

I just wanted to use it so I could get some rigged hair for the characters I'm doing for my own game, since DAZ hairs are insanely expensive in poly count and they're never rigged properly.

I figured I'd take some of HS2's, make the character match mine more or less then steal the hair, you know? Something like this:
blender_VWehdErYdw.png

At the very least until I find a better source.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
It is due to saving space and also because my internet speeds here are abysmal, fam.

I just wanted to use it so I could get some rigged hair for the characters I'm doing for my own game, since DAZ hairs are insanely expensive in poly count and they're never rigged properly.

I figured I'd take some of HS2's, make the character match mine more or less then steal the hair, you know? Something like this:
View attachment 3307085

At the very least until I find a better source.
Ahhh.....ok, I understand.
Are you able to directly import HS2 hairs into DAZ without creating a character first in HS2?
If so, you can download good hairmods from here , for example from boy2239 - try this one
boy2239-48.jpg

Extract the .zipmod file with 7-Zip, you get a folder with the unity3D file in it.

If that works, you also can look for Hairmods from Hooh and Sjjpl

Last edited:
Reactions: Creiz and harry_cox

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Ahhh.....ok, I understand.
Are you able to directly import HS2 hairs into DAZ without creating a character first in HS2?
If so, you can download good hairmods from here , for example from boy2239 - try this one
View attachment 3307347

Extract the .zipmod file with 7-Zip, you get a folder with the unity3D file in it.

If that works, you also can look for Hairmods from Hooh and Sjjpl
Not into DAZ, but in Blender. My characters are custom but they use G8 as a base.

Thanks a lot for the link, fam. I was looking for something like this. Shame for me that there isn't a website that categorize them all, but I'll take what I get.

You're proper. Cheers.

• Love

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Not into DAZ, but in Blender. My characters are custom but they use G8 as a base.

Thanks a lot for the link, fam. I was looking for something like this. Shame for me that there isn't a website that categorize them all, but I'll take what I get.

You're proper. Cheers.
Another idea: here you find most sjjpl hairmods to download and also a description with pictures how they look like. Try also the tag "hair female" for others.

Also the same for Hooh´s hairmods

And here is another one - cunihinx is a famous creator of full characters for HS2 and also including the hair models within his zipmods.

Last edited:
Reactions: Creiz

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Another idea: here you find most sjjpl hairmods to download and also a description with pictures how they look like. Try also the tag "hair female" for others.

Also the same for Hooh´s hairmods

And here is another one - cunihinx is a famous creator of full characters for HS2 and also including the hair models within his zipmods.
Homie you're a godsent.

• Haha

Dibald88

Dec 18, 2020
There is nothing to be ashamed here.
You can not in the main game, but you can in the studio just like the one in my signature.
Hey I have a question, is there a mod or something that will make jiggle physics in game? Not on studio, in main game? Thanks.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Hey I have a question, is there a mod or something that will make jiggle physics in game? Not on studio, in main game? Thanks.
Jiggle physic for boobs and ass?
The default one is enough imo.
You can do a further modification with Jiggle plugin though.
That plugin essentially fine tuning the physic such a velocity and gravity.
You can find it inside a folder with [OPTIONAL] prefix.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I agree with AmaNo.
How I handle this topic you can read here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/post-7406926
And here are 2 comments from Mr-Fox https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8145307, https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8147052

Last edited:
Reactions: Velcrofly

Dibald88

Dec 18, 2020

Sylphyy

May 13, 2022
Is there any option to actually "hide" the nipple from being exposed from the outside? Bra is designed for hiding them in, but in HS2, I don't know if we can do that.

Dibald88

Dec 18, 2020
Jiggle physic for boobs and ass?
The default one is enough imo.
You can do a further modification with Jiggle plugin though.
That plugin essentially fine tuning the physic such a velocity and gravity.
You can find it inside a folder with [OPTIONAL] prefix.
Oh okey thanks. And also when I edited the physic, will it works in animation or only the character customization?ty

Last edited:

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Is there any option to actually "hide" the nipple from being exposed from the outside? Bra is designed for hiding them in, but in HS2, I don't know if we can do that.
Use PushUp plugin.
There is an option to flatten and hide the nipples when top/bra is on. The main use of that plugin is for giving the breasts a lift and decrease the jiggle when the chara is wearing a clothes though. But you can turn all of them off and just use the nipple flattening function.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes