Spannung23

Feb 10, 2021
It depends on the clothes. Sometimes it will position correctly but most of the time you will have use the rotate and height & width meters to get it to position correctly. I prefer to use clothes overlays instead because then you aren't limited to just 2 colors.
I'll be honest. I have no idea where or how to find or make overlays since i'm too stupid how to search in Discord and find out what still works.

Any other sites?

Jul 16, 2019
guys good is being a few years last i played this amazing waifu creator, i gotta ask whats the current update with all the graphic updates ?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
guys good is being a few years last i played this amazing waifu creator, i gotta ask whats the current update with all the graphic updates ?
There is no really graphic improvement to recognize, since I know this game from BetterRepack R4.1 (2021).
But the number of mods and partially their quality encreased a lot.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
oh it's work,I was putting futa card in UserData/chara/female/newmod thank you <3
Yep - Player are only loaded from UserData/chara/female or male.

Girls to meet you can assign from any subfolder in UserData/chara/female, but you should know that characters from subfolders don´t increase their stats.
At first H-scene a copy is created into chara/female, but then you also have to change the card source in Group Edit.

• Wow
Reactions: Jack95K

TravelingEyes

Nov 14, 2022
Hi um how am I support to run this one? I downloaded the steam version, but I don't see the .exe was I suppose to download the other all in one?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi um how am I support to run this one? I downloaded the steam version, but I don't see the .exe was I suppose to download the other all in one?
I´m not sure (never had Steam version) but I guess the game is located in Steam/SteamApps/common as any Steam games.
There you look for the HS2 folder and the InitSetting.exe within to start.

So you have the Steam base game without any mods and uncensor read here for more options https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9723614

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Is there a pack somewhere that is just the base game with all updates but without all the mods and such?

flace

Sep 25, 2019
Guys i downloaded this game guys anyone know why the when i tried to do The H scene some of em working and some of em r not working when am choose one of the animation inside the special and femdom feature already use for middle mouse but the character just stuck the animation not played , i downloaded the better repack R14 plus the Sideloader mod pack anyone can give some advise ?

Last edited:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Guys i downloaded this game guys anyone know why the when i tried to do The H scene some of em working and some of em r not working or animation not played when am choose on of the animation inside the special and femdom feature , i downloaded the better repack R14 plus the Sideloader mod pack anyone can give some advise ?
Some locations and positions within the gane itself are unlocked when you earn and then spend points.

• Hey there
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Guys i downloaded this game guys anyone know why the when i tried to do The H scene some of em working and some of em r not working when am choose one of the animation inside the special and femdom feature already use for middle mouse but the character just stuck the animation not played , i downloaded the better repack R14 plus the Sideloader mod pack anyone can give some advise ?
Look at the answer of Velcrofly.

But I´m not sure this is meant to be your issue, your english is a little bit hard to understand.
What Velcrofly meant you even don´t have the option to choose a certain H-scene which is not unlocked by Achievement.
If I understand you correctly you can start a H-scene, but the animation doesn´t start or get stuck after starting.
In this case I guess you have a loading issue, maybe because of a bad game location. Be sure your game main folder is located on top of a drive, preferably not C:/, for example D:/HS2-R14.

Btw. the "Sideloader mod pack" you mentioned IMO it is correctly named the "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" (192 GB to download)?
Pls note that this is a modpack ONLY for StudioNEO and NOT for the game (mods for the game already are included in BetterRepack). If you didn´t intend to work intensively with StudioNEO (creating Scenes and Animations) you can skip this.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes