Perelik

May 12, 2019
I have a question, since I imported a lot of characters from sites, many use hanmen next gen body and face in body material. And since i disable graphic mod and enables DHH many characters turn grey and need to manually change materials. Im ok with graphic mod , BUT the dark maps are extremely dark and you cant se almost anything beside the characters and some lights almost everything else is total black. Is there a way to use graphic mod but somehow increase the overall lighting like in the normal preset of DHH mod, becouse half of the maps are tooo dark....

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
This game suddenly stopped working. It was a few days ago, now when I try to load a scene I get an endless white screen. I can still move the cursour and hear the background music. I didn't download anything so I'm not really sure why it's suddenly doing this now when it was fine earlier this week
White screen happens usually because of bad game path - but more from beginning after install.

Anyway look if you have the game on top of a drive (like D:/HS2)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi, please help me with this i tried toying around with pregnancy sliders and all but all I get is the preggo girl as bloated final modification during sex :( my question or request is why no cum inflation happens? what needs to slowly inflate girl's belly to a certain size due to continuous internal climax.
Searching in the Search Box right above got you this answer https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/post-8405664 from AmaNo / TheVengar

Reactions: Numtprop

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
White screen happens usually because of bad game path - but more from beginning after install.

Anyway look if you have the game on top of a drive (like D:/HS2)
I mean it is and the game is competely fine until I start a scene. Then the scene never wants to start. The events where the girls come to my room are also fine until the actual scene starts. I didn't do anything to the files so I don't get why it was working perfectly fine Tuesday, but not today. I can still move my cusor around and hear music which makes me think that the scene is happening but it just isnt displaying for some reaosn.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I have a question, since I imported a lot of characters from sites, many use hanmen next gen body and face in body material. And since i disable graphic mod and enables DHH many characters turn grey and need to manually change materials. Im ok with graphic mod , BUT the dark maps are extremely dark and you cant se almost anything beside the characters and some lights almost everything else is total black. Is there a way to use graphic mod but somehow increase the overall lighting like in the normal preset of DHH mod, becouse half of the maps are tooo dark....
Hmmm....GraphicsMode with SSS activated is a must for Hanmens Shader (not the skin/textures) - read the txt file within the UserData/chara/female/Modpack (NextGenSkin) folder.

But your complain about dark maps is a surprise for me - never recognized this seriousely (besides H-scenes in the night are naturally dark ;)).
In those caaes I increase the Brightness Slider in the Scene

Numtprop

Jan 10, 2024
no, there is no such event
if you just play the main game, either you play with pregnant character that you created beforehand or cumflation in any female character
I couldn't get " cuminflation in any female character " Please is it a mechanic like if PC cums slowly the belly inflates?

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at HS2TakeChargePlugin.Hooks.HoushiHooks.HoushiAnimOffset (Houshi __instance, System.String _playAnimation) [0x000e5] in <bb836d1ee9bb4825832eb063198361d6>:0
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Houshi.DMD<Houshi::setPlay>(Houshi,string,bool)
at Houshi.SetStartMotion (System.Boolean _isIdle, System.Int32 _modeCtrl, HScene+AnimationListInfo _infoAnimList) [0x00003] in <f4b3ed4e035748eda610b0642947f317>:0
at HScene+<ChangeAnimation>d__101.MoveNext () [0x03524] in <f4b3ed4e035748eda610b0642947f317>:0
at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00027] in <a43c47796b1b4dc78509dc74aec2356b>:0

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I mean it is and the game is competely fine until I start a scene. Then the scene never wants to start. The events where the girls come to my room are also fine until the actual scene starts. I didn't do anything to the files so I don't get why it was working perfectly fine Tuesday, but not today. I can still move my cusor around and hear music which makes me think that the scene is happening but it just isnt displaying for some reaosn.
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at HS2TakeChargePlugin.Hooks.HoushiHooks.HoushiAnimOffset (Houshi __instance, System.String _playAnimation) [0x000e5] in <bb836d1ee9bb4825832eb063198361d6>:0
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Houshi.DMD<Houshi::setPlay>(Houshi,string,bool)
at Houshi.SetStartMotion (System.Boolean _isIdle, System.Int32 _modeCtrl, HScene+AnimationListInfo _infoAnimList) [0x00003] in <f4b3ed4e035748eda610b0642947f317>:0
at HScene+<ChangeAnimation>d__101.MoveNext () [0x03524] in <f4b3ed4e035748eda610b0642947f317>:0
at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00027] in <a43c47796b1b4dc78509dc74aec2356b>:0
Your log files tells me nothing.
Why you don´t answer my question?

redpro

Jun 20, 2020
IMO STN is right with the game path.
I always recommend a short named main folder on top of a drive (for shortest file pathes) and possibly not C:/ (to avoid conflicts with the OP system).
In your case move your R15 folder (with the HS2.exe) directly to Y:/, and rename it to HS2-R15 --> new .exe location now Y:/HS2-R15.

The "update" lele63 recommended isn´t the reason for loading issues but should always be done if your new installation is running fine at least.
So I eventually unzipped the whole game again, but this time, I did not nest it within any folder (E:\HS2-R15). I also decided to use a different hard drive (formatted as NTFS), as opposed to the one I was using in my previous post (formatted as ExFAT). Parallels somehow always detects my ExFAT drives as a network drive instead of a local drive, so I thought maybe using a Microsoft-oriented drive would work better.

However, I am still getting the same error. All the zipmods produced an [Error: Sideloader] error. There was one warning before all the sideloader errors started to show up:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And at the end of the console was the following warning and error:

This is what my folder structure looks like. I am confident that I have everything in the right place since I simply unzipped the folder without making any changes:

I am not sure what the next step would be. I felt this was weird since the R7 repack I downloaded 2 years ago works just fine (even today). But I wanted to play the latest repack in hopes for new features.

Kind of hoping to get this to work since I love the game and the mods make it so much better. Thank you for trying to help me, but I hope I can find another solution.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I did answer it. I said they were and that nothing changed. It was jst working one day and broken the next
Your description doesn´t help cuz a running game suddenly not running is an issue barely happened in the almost 3 years I´m working on this thread.
So your game is on D:/HS2? No unnecessary subfolders to lengthen the file pathes?
And btw which game version you´re running?

Reactions: Numtprop

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
You always could´ve updated to last KK-Manager version, independent from BR.

Cuz I didn´t recognize this tool so far I don´t know in which version this was implemented.

Anyway thanks for the hint :D
I think you miss understood my post. I wanted to see what mods already came with the Honey Select 2 R15. (so I could manually move needed mods from the I was using which was R12. (I hate the "You have duplicate mods...." msg)

I never saw that message I linked before. Wondering why was it coming up now. If anyone had it come up before.

lynch88

Mar 19, 2019
Nope.

Aren´t over 150 different positions not sufficient for you?
If so you better stay away from HS2 ;)

As I see it the main emphasis of this game is more character creation........
Apologies for the stupid question, but do you use these 150 poses? Are they only for the studio or could they be used in the main game?

zedseraph

Jun 8, 2018
This should make no difference.

But pls note you only increase girl status with characters assigned outside from UserData/chara/female folder. If you´re meeting girls from other (sub)folders they won´t increase their status.
Thank you, that is most likely the issue. I have separate folders.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes